Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Idea!

--Rainbow-Dash--

I saw a picture (I don't remember where) and it had spike rainbow-ized or whatever with rainbow dash, so i decided to do it with AJ and see what you think. I might start a shop for it, I don't know, Tell me what you think!

rtUwu7D.pngI notice that there a few graphical artifacts in this specific one, but that's mainly because i made this off impulse and didnt want to spend too much time on something that ponies might not even like.

• Brohoof 3

Wow, you're full of these ideas! :D You sure are contributing to the fandom heaps more than I am. xD

Anyways, it looks great! Opening a shop for it would definitely be a good idea. :)

Decided to make another one with more work put into it to see what people really think of it. (less graphical artifacts)

mHXc0Gs.png

you know, to REALLY see if i should make a shop or not

Edited by --Rainbow-Dash--
  • Brohoof 1

I saw a picture (I don't remember where) and it had spike rainbow-ized or whatever with rainbow dash, so i decided to do it with AJ and see what you think. I might start a shop for it, I don't know, Tell me what you think!

img-2118864-1-rtUwu7D.pngI notice that there a few graphical artifacts in this specific one, but that's mainly because i made this off impulse and didnt want to spend too much time on something that ponies might not even like.

I'll give my take on this: Your shop would be a lot more successful if it wasn't just Dashified ponies; you can do Fluttershyed ponies, Raritized ponies, Applefied ponies, etc. 

I think that'd make it a lot more successful :D

I'll give my take on this: Your shop would be a lot more successful if it wasn't just Dashified ponies; you can do Fluttershyed ponies, Raritized ponies, Applefied ponies, etc. 

I think that'd make it a lot more successful :D

I could do that in a shop, say something like

Which pony you want:

turned into:

that would work, but it would be very easy compared to dashifying because they all have single color manes except twilight who has one pink streak. so... yeah

• Brohoof 1

I could do that in a shop, say something like

Which pony you want:

turned into:

that would work, but it would be very easy compared to dashifying because they all have single color manes except twilight who has one pink streak. so... yeah

Problem with easy? :P

I think doing a shop like "Which pony do you want:

Turned into:                 "

Would be a lot more successful, because there's more than just Dashie fans out there. It'd bring you  a lot more business, and the more business you have, the more known you'll become. :D

I think he's already gotten a few requests, dude :D

Well seeing as how he made a thread for free requests on it, he didn't mean he wanted money for it, to which I would've said that I couldn't see anyone paying money for what is simply recoloring images of characters from teh show. But since it's free, nevermind.

Edited by Sir Wulfington