Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open [GM Controlled] Legends of Sulvania

Voidus Shadehoof

This is Game Master controlled, meaning you must Ask to join!

All credit for the Storyline and Creation goes to my friend, Song Tune

Please do not go all over dramatic.

Original G+ Community here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114657024379165923434

A storm cloud fell over the land, darkening it, Sulvania is a place of Dragons and Ponies, the dragons flew across the Night Sky, while the ponies walked down the streets of the lands capital, Sulvania City.

Voidus was walking around in the Village of Nyx, the train stopped by the station to bring new comers from Equestria. "Welcome to Sulvania, travelers." The Unicorn said, his black cloak with Purple Fire patterns disappeared into shadow, revealing a black pony, his mane and tail were a combination of purple and black patterns, his eyes glowing in the moon light, a smile on his face. "The place of Dragons, ponies, and Bat Ponies, a place of enchantment and mysteries, many come and decide to stay, I am giving free tours across the land, feel free to leave the group and get settled in! Shall we begin?" He asked, suddenly realizing he hasn't introduced himself. "How rude of me, I am Voidus Shadehoof, the Prince of Shadows. Follow me!" He said, he turned tail and walked towards the village.

The other ponies just stared at the myserious Prince, but Silver Sun walked out of the crowd and trotted briskly after him. The Prince led her around the town, showing her where the shops were, etc. after the tour the Prince bowed and left her at her new house.

before he could leave Silver asked him if she would see him around, he answered with a maybe and a smile and walked away.

Inside, she saw all of her belongings, good thing I had these shipped out here already, I don't like moving. She started to unpack, but all the while she thought about the Prince, he was quite handsome but he probably has his Princess laughig at herself, she picked up her book and began to read about this amazing land. Dragons, bat-ponies and ponies all together,.. The Shadehoof family has been running this land for over 200 years, and they've managed to keep everything calm. This is amazing. As she continued to read, there was a knock at the door. When she answered the delivery man gave her a letter, she thanked him and left to open the letter. "an invitation?"