Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guns, girls and all that fun

swordsman

this is from the 2014 Magpul Calendar Shoot

http://youtu.be/gdK0y013mBc

it's hot girls and guns and here is a new way to get full auto without the paper work.

it's called the Tac-Con™ 3MR Trigger System

http://youtu.be/eQtCTUq4Y_I

do anyone think they might get the calender or Trigger System and what do you think about the Tac-Con™ 3MR Trigger System? good idea, bad idea, waste of money, ect??

to me the  Tac-Con 3MR Trigger System is just dumb. yeah it's cool to go full auto but the govermnet always finds a way to ban these and it's a waste of good ammo and most gun ranges will not let to shoot something like that there.

To be honest, I think it's a good idea but I know that it would never be allowed anywhere. If you aren't allowed to buy a fully automatic rifle then you can be certain they won't allow you to do it by buying a trigger system that allows you to go full auto. So I'm guessing it won't get far, so it's somewhere in the middle of being a good idea but a waste of money.

Regarding the calendar, I like girls with guns just as much as the next guy but I'm not planning on getting one.

i might. I have used Full auto before and there no real use for it(unless your useing a  belt-fed    medium, heavy and light machine gun to cover your men in a attack). It's not the round count but how well you hit what you are aiming at.

• 6 years later...

Eh, that sounds like a waste of money to me. If ya want to send lead downrange in a hurry, just use the thumb and belt loop trick to bump fire. 

56 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

If I’m to be blunt girls posing with trucks is 120%....cooler hotter. :adorkable: I need to get more pictures of me like that. :Daydreaming::ButtercupLaugh:

Why not both?  :sassy: