Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do some new members do this?

Slice0Pie

Just now, Blivy said:

I mean, I've signed up for sites before and completely forgot I have, the same thing happens in my discord as well to a degree, 5 people join and maybe if I'm lucky one stays, its really quite silly if you think about it I mean come on... XD

That explains it all since I signed up for EQD and have never posted there since I joined the forums.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Bastian said:

That explains it all since I signed up for EQD and have never posted there since I joined the forums.

Another great point as well! People get involved with another outlet or a discord server before they can give this place a chance! 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Blivy said:

Another great point as well! People get involved with another outlet or a discord server before they can give this place a chance! 

Now we have two explanations!

We're doing a hell of a job here!:yay:

• Brohoof 2

Some of them come just to do certain things like post a certain topic, and once that is done they leave. Aside from those who do that though, I have no idea why some members post a few things then leave, I suppose they just have different reasons.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:59 PM, FestiveEnergy said:

Some of them come just to do certain things like post a certain topic, and once that is done they leave.

This is exactly what I did on another forum. I only joined so I could post my two cents on two specific topics. I did post a bit elsewhere here and there but I ultimately never logged in again.

• Brohoof 1