Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My OC Aixi Would like A Story :D

PurplePony

So to understand you MUST read this:

http://mlpforums.com/blog/1414/entry-8824-my-oc-aixi-she-needs-a-story-dont-you-think/

So I am sorry, for this RP I will only accept 18+ not necessarily because of content but because I would rather RP with people closer to my age, and if serious content does show I would prefer it to be tasteful and carefully written. I need a minimum of 4 OC's and a maximum of whatever I get. Understand If you come later your part will be cameo's (not posting like a crazy MOFO), in order to maintain a story line. If you are interested pitch me your OC, or other RP's you've participated in. The only pony I need is a former love * If you want that 'part' message me pls 

Any other part message me as well/or comment to this. As long as your OC fits and makes sense we shouldn't have a problem. <3

I look forward to this :D

Posti your ideas and links here or message me. The finial say will be put here in this thread.

Ok so finally got some editing done to this page yeah! We got enough people so we will use this as our OOC page. Also No Pony has mentioned being the mane antagonist... so no confirmed spot yet but one is necessary PM me for info (want to discuss it a bit without giving stuff away to other people)  if interested it can be male or female.

One final note, this here is kinda my baby... I have had this Idea for a long time, the OC was actually an elf not a pony, but pony fandom grew on me and I decided to recreate her in a pony form. Treat her nice and don't dump her xD it could get long.

Edited by PurplePony

If you look at mine she has horn(s), she was a princess, has *powers...... but is extreamly limmited. So she was an alicorn, still hos the horns, limited power.

I don't see the problem in it, if you are going to be "God" don't join, my pony as well as everyone else's can die.There has to be limits..... NO DBZ like powers and charge ups ect..... if you don't play an alicorn like that then I am all for it.

@Rokkurin, Interesting character who I believe would add some much needed dimension to the story possibly as either Aixi's former love (the demon form would be cool to see you RP with) or even a pony that somehow joins her on this quest? I dunno how it will work but he will fit in nicely.

Can you link me her page pls?

No, it's fine. Can you eleaborate on her powers for me? I just want to know what she is capable of and also what her limitations are if that's ok?

@Rokkurin

@moonlight7starshine

A portion of it has started, and will be posted In The Rp forum very soon* she has met blue blood so far, nothing else has happened. I would like to work both of you into the plot, probably seperatly if that's mkay but I would like to create a kind of fellowship (I don't know what else too call it) if that makes sence.

If this is ok with the both of you then sweet.

her powers depends if you allow them. she's really good at casting shields her teleportation skills are lacking but she can teleport small distances. flashing bright light into her eyes really confuses her and temporarly blind her for a few seconds. she doesn't really want ponies to know she's an alicorn so she neither wears a cow girl hat to hide her horn or a cloak over her wings.

I could have my OC Thunder Dash join, He's a "hornless Alicorn", but he also has limitations, although I did put him in a sisterly relationship with a canon character. Ignore that for now and replace it with a generic pegasus. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-dash-r1861

http://mlpforums.com/topic/82517-time-that-bonds-rp/#entry2125819

Ok so I have posted the first thing. What has happened previously between my OC and Blue Blure doesn't matter all you need too know is he is a character ( it was some cool character development that I hope comes into play.)

Feel free to post when ever :D

@Thunder-Dash

let me check it out mkay?

Not dumb at all. That has actuallay yet to be established. I would prefer it not be in PonyVille as I would like to make it origional. So the name of the place would be nice... I can't think of a good one so first pony to tell me where Aixi has roamed to this time wins town name. When as in period of time? or season, It's nice out and Aixi is curled up in a tree, so let's say summerish.

Post here http://mlpforums.com/topic/82517-time-that-bonds-rp/  Whenever you would like to start making an appearence.