Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My OC Aixi Would like A Story :D

PurplePony

@ Mr. Critical Yuppers this is totally origional and can go in any direction. I am really excited to see what we can come up with. sorry to confuse you o.0

OK town name is Windermare! I love harvest moon

FIST PUMP FOR THE WIN. I also am writing a cross-over fic between the main protagonist in Animal Parade, Kasey, going to Equestria so his wish can come true. The wish of having a family. You would have to read it to understand what i'm talking about.

@@Mr. Critical,

Please, do not role-play in first person. I'm not trying to be mean, but it is very weird to me. 

also you can use the picture from moonlights character thingy for the rp thread.

Will do, make a post and as soon as you do your pic will be there. I don't know how to make the spoilers thingy lol

For some strange reason, whenever i see someone brohoof a comment, i think that the person is punching their monitor as hard as they can. After doing so they realize what they did and yell F***

• Brohoof 2

@@PurplePony,

I know that it's already started, but can I join as a chance encounter from well into the past who showed up once more by chance in where it is.

Or if I completely misunderstood the first post can I join as a future chance encounter with Chain Mail. His normal, non armored picture and all of that is on his profile (though I'm going to be editing the personality to better reflect the characterization I like best) and his none edited image is

injustice_deathstroke_pony_by_dancesofsh