Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My OC Aixi Would like A Story :D

PurplePony

For some strange reason, whenever i see someone brohoof a comment, i think that the person is punching their monitor as hard as they can. After doing so they realize what they did and yell F***

ahahaha thought that for longest time! I am so glad I am not the only one

• Brohoof 2

I already sent you a PM, but I'll post here in the OOC to make it official. Could I submit Lee? You can look over my other OC's if you like, the links for them are in the description. I also have an Equestrian Empire character that has yet to be fully approved. If you like, you can find him here.

I can't wait to see it finished! By the way, is this a romance RP? I just thought about what genre this would fall under.

I think it's a bit of a mix. Mainly focusing on fellowship, but there is romance mixed in there too (example: PurplePony's OC Aixi and My OC Blue Blur become lovers at some point...)

Alrighty sorry ponies I just walked through the door. I am back from work and I got the next 2 days off sorry bout that. Work sucks and as soon as I can I quit lol

I almost kind of want this to be a lengthly RP.... 

I like having to write more personally.... I really want to develop some good writing skills, if we should move it and you guys all feel that way we will move it..... to where tho?

Also I am 100% against definates**..... this is except for the part of the antagonist, that is the only role I need to know who is, and they have to have a clear idea of *who they are. Other people can choose to deceive but I want one main antagonist..

@Thunder-Dash you know you are in a different town right now right?

Edited by PurplePony
  • Brohoof 1

I see that you didn't get my post from like 2 days ago, but can I join with Chain Mail as that unreliable friend that everyone has that goes out of his way to troll people but never actually hurts people that are his friends.

He'll start out as a minor antagonist, but after he is around for a small while, he'll be more friendly. Still goes to piss people off though.

I see that you didn't get my post from like 2 days ago, but can I join with Chain Mail as that unreliable friend that everyone has that goes out of his way to troll people but never actually hurts people that are his friends.

He'll start out as a minor antagonist, but after he is around for a small while, he'll be more friendly. Still goes to piss people off though.

Give it a go.. I am assuming that you mean cameo appearances that are witty and contain conflicts? that would be nice.

A special thank you too the people who helped get this rolling the first night, which included guardian, mr. critic, blue blur, and myself the drawing is almost done :D

I will do another with the entire group*** don't get worried. As well as individual ponies depending on scenes and stuff. So post some more of those great creative posts and we'll get some fantastic pictures...... (if I can draw that is)  :muffins:

No one heard Guardian scream? Wow, ponies are becoming deaf nowadays lol

I thought it was like his inner voice scream xD.... Nope can't hear....I think I should draw that soundless scream... what does it look like?

Oh and putting random stuff in on ocasion is fine but i would almost rather see a bunch of 0's at the bottome of the page or something.....  just don't let it get out of control. for now it's funny latter it could get distracting....

IMPORTANT****

I want to discuss a possible rule that will make dialogue possibly flow better. If everybody is ok with aloowing other people to use their OC to speak we won't have as many gaps....Ideas or suggestions? Do it don't do it?

gonna keep drawing.... amost done the first image :D

• Brohoof 1