Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv This is a disgrace.

I_wesley125

(edited)

I watched 30 seconds in, and I stopped; I couldn't go any further. That was the most immature, obnoxious, and annoying piece of trash I've seen in a while.

Edited by ScottishUnicorn
  • Brohoof 1

That was a little...over the top. lol

We all know there are a lot of gaming dorks out there but we know how to act in society and don't go overboard like that. Gonna set quite an image of gamers for those who aren't one of us.

That is an actual movie? It looked more like some random douches were trying to be funny by acting like retards.

Seriously i out of words over this...are there even any standards left for movie-making?

This movie looks absolutely horrible. And it's got Zelda Williams in it too...Dx My girlfriend will be so disappointed; she's a huge Zelda fan (both the game and Zelda Williams.)

And what's worse for me, is that this movie provides a realistic representation of my roommate and his friends. Quite sad, indeed.

Seriously? This is America, we rely on stereotypes to define something, no wonder we are so dumb!
  • Brohoof 3

That was just very stupid, not funny and unoriginal.

Thank Celestia this is not a real movie, just a machinima, somewhat.

Also, agreed with this:

lol, Gears of War as an eSport. That's so stupid.

"A movie by gamers, for gamers..."

Yeah...I'm calling bull on this being real and not just a parody. No gamer would set out to further reinforce the stereotypes they've come to hate. Now if this were to be made by someone who had both never picked up a controller in his life and outright hated those who played...now that would be a different story.

It's possible it is by gamers but it might just be one of those things where the most obnoxious ones go out to make fools of themselves and make the rest of the community look bad.

It's possible it is by gamers but it might just be one of those things where the most obnoxious ones go out to make fools of themselves and make the rest of the community look bad.

You just won my heart.

Whoever made this garbages needs to be shot, buried and their body thrown into a trash can. Wait...that would just be conforming to the stereotype that gamers are violent and anti-social. I guess we have no choice but to be inundated by this vile, hateful sh*t.

Lmao that was so stupid on so many levels...

However, I found it kind of funny, mostly because it was so stupid XD

Same, some of their Ironic stupidity I found quite comical...

Don't see the problem.

Comedy movies are often quite stereotypical same with TV shows, look at South Park and American Dad.

Doesn't look very funny to me may be to others though, so whatever.