Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spiders

Confetti Nova

Personally I have no real great fear of spiders. When I was young I pretty much saw Huntsmen on a daily basis so don't really get why people are so afraid of them. Doesn't really seem that big a deal that some breeds are poisonous anyway. They can't poison you after being stood on :P simple. I will admit however clustered ones make me uncomfortable. Nothing to do with being spiders however :P swarms of anything freak me out. A swarm of kittens would make me uneasy.

Edited by QuirkyUsername

They don't really scare me whatsoever. I just find the bastards cute. I don't see much reason of being scared by them really. One stomp and you have some mashed spider on the floor. Although i don't have much to be afraid of since i live in Sweden.  

• Brohoof 1

i started a collection times ago.. but then my mother found one of them on his bedroom and i had to free them... i love them they are so cuuuuuuuuute! But i prefer scorpions :) they are little armored killing machines! they remember me of Tanks!

• Brohoof 1

A spider by itself? Not a problem. I used to know someone with a pet tarantula and it was the coolest thing ever. I even let the critter walk on my arm.

But like any other small animal, I get pretty freaked out by a swarm of them.

Prime example:

spider_swarm_by_joewhatsit67.jpg

• Brohoof 3

A spider by itself? Not a problem. I used to know someone with a pet tarantula and it was the coolest thing ever. I even let the critter walk on my arm.

Prime example:

img-2123776-1-spider_swarm_by_joewhatsit

My.. gawd.. 

I don't think Garfield is going to be able to handle this one.

Spider.gif

Edited by Guest

A spider by itself? Not a problem. I used to know someone with a pet tarantula and it was the coolest thing ever. I even let the critter walk on my arm. But like any other small animal, I get pretty freaked out by a swarm of them. Prime example:

:blink: wow...I think I might be scared of spiders now.

Edited by Guest

Prime example:

Those are Daddy Longlegs (I think)in that picture. Quite harmless, but still creepy xD

• Brohoof 2

It's not so much spiders themselves, it's whenever you smash one, and then come to find that it had tons of babies on it, and then they all swarm around, running everywhere, and you're trying your hardest not to have one or more crawl on you.  THAT'S when I get terrified, or whenever I see a cluster of spiders under a bridge.  I walk away, and stay away.  Other than that, I'm not scared.  

Unless I saw one of those giant spiders from Australia ;-;

• Brohoof 2

whenever you smash one, and then come to find that it had tons of babies on it, and then they all swarm around, running everywhere, and you're trying your hardest not to have one or more crawl on you.

^^This. This is why I quit smashing them. I grab the vacuum cleaner and suck them up with the hose. :derp: 

When I was a kid, there was a spider I squashed with a napkin. After it had been squashed, tiny baby spiders were crawling from it. I am extra careful when removing spiders now. I don't like the crunching sound that spiders make after being squashed.

• Brohoof 1

Prime example:

FANMADE_Discord_%22Thanks_to_that_post%2

I like spiders. I like the bigger ones better than the smaller ones- they are easier to keep an eye on that way...

• Brohoof 1