Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spiders

Confetti Nova

A spider by itself? Not a problem. I used to know someone with a pet tarantula and it was the coolest thing ever. I even let the critter walk on my arm.

But like any other small animal, I get pretty freaked out by a swarm of them.

Prime example:

img-2123776-1-spider_swarm_by_joewhatsit

Oh lord :blink: THE HORROR THE HORROR!! :eww:

Personally I don't mind little spiders, as long as they're not in a swarm like the horrifying picture above ^_^

But big ass spiders are something I can't stand. EEK!!

Not really scared of them alone, unless they are the size of my fist, but a swarm? That sounds awful. There's a spider currently living in my room that goes on my ceiling a lot, I've named him phillip.

I absolutely love spiders, I even used to have a tarantula who would just chill on my shoulder. Spiders are very beneficial to keep around. The only thing I hate/am terrified of is bee's/wasps. I've never been stung before and it looks extremely painful. :(

I hate spiders, and I act like I'm afraid of them, though I don't have a real phobia of them. Like, I don't mind pictures of videos of spiders - they're really fascinating, actually - but being with one in person freaks me out way more than it should.

Especially the big wolf spiders in the shed out back that I have to deal with every time I have to get the lawn mower (they're probably not actually wolf spiders, but that's what my sister and I call them).