Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time that Bonds~ RP

PurplePony

~ Please do not respond if you haven't ok'd it http://mlpforums.com...d/#entry2125611 ~OOCD

Time that bonds

A story of love, friendship, and courage

Current Ponnies:

<3 Aixi    post-21276-0-75978100-1387414730.png

post-21276-0-56066400-1387414886_thumb.jpg     Blue Blur <3

<3Mr. Critical    post-21276-0-02467500-1387422313_thumb.png 

post-21276-0-67735200-1387429079_thumb.png    <3 Guardian Angel

<3 Thunder Dash     post-21276-0-08626000-1387598485_thumb.png

post-21276-0-73195700-1387677685_thumb.pngChain Mail <3

~

"No thank you, I would prefer the company of my thoughts. Surely you understand?" She said lightly and nodded him a goodbye. 

Aixi made her way to the south side, careful to stay quietly in the shadows. It was nice talking to another pony for a change she thought as a sickening feeling coursed throughout her body. She continued on without thinking a thing for what felt like hours. "I cant, I can't involve anypony else. That would be selfish of me.... I can't believe I checked out  his... " Aixi shook her head violently and cleared her thoughts. 

Glancing to her left she saw a tree. "Perfect!" Aixi declared, and with that she flew up to a thicker branch and plopped down without the slightest hint of grace. 

Once nestled into the tree she giggled to herself "...Those are the moments when I realize I am no different, just unlucky." With that final thought she gazed off peacefuly, watching the sun set.  

Watching the sun set is something that always soothed Aixi's body and mind. One must Always remain within reach of sanity to remain in control. 

The moon rose as Aixi fell asleep curled up on her tree branch. Morning comes all too quickly.

Edited by PurplePony

In orbit of the time vortex

I was sitting on my couch,reading a copy of Advanced Quantum Physics,it came with the desk top, When the cloister bell began to sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY8I3_IGmbQ

"What the-?"
The console of my tardis sparked.
"NO! No no no no no."
I dropped the book and got up to the console. Something was wrong. Very wrong. I ran a systems check.
"Okay lets see here. Engine, functional. Eye of Harmony, in flux. Fuel... almost depleted. Oh thats it, youre just hungry. Alrighty then."
I calibrated scanners to find the nearest place in my time line with argron energy. And what luck. Its even on Equestria.
"Alright lovely, just hold on for a few cycles."

(btw, my tardis isnt a phone booth, ill say what it is later.)
I quardinated an isolated landing area away from civilian curiosity. Calibrating latitude and longitude of the planet, set temporal scans to right frequency, and preparing fuel line access. With that done I activated the static anchor and initiated the materialization process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwWsQFfEqzQ

Alright should be landed now. Which reminds me. I went over to the monitors to see where i am. Which was...
"Wintermane, Equestria . Huh, never heard of it. OH well, stay here lovely. Ill go look around and find something to do, while you get back to 100%. Edited by Mr. Critical

It has been four years since Guardian has step hoof back on Equestrian soil. Four long years of loneliness, training, pain and growth. He has learned so much on his time away, and now that he is back, he can finally protect the ones that mean something to him. He learned a word on his travels, it is 'Nakama' which translates into 'friends'.

The first place Guardian enters is a new town he has never heard of, Windermare. Curious, he ventured in and found that this place was a pretty nice place to return home too. He traveled for a few days and decides that he need to get some rest. Looking around, he spots an inn. Sighing in relief, he enters the place and rents a room for the night.

Inside the room, Guardian looks into the mirror, he looks all over his face. Nothing is out of place, from the outside, but on the inside, he is hiding a deep secret. One that should not be mentioned to anypony. For he is the only one who can actually keep the problem at bay. He looks into his eyes and notices a slight shimmer of red skip over them and a feeling of hate and rage boil inside his core. "One day, I shall be free, and your soul shall be mine!" A deep and sinister voice rang throughout his skull. Shaking it off, he trots over to the bed and falls asleep the moment his head hits the pillow.

Struggling to open her eyes Aixi finally awoke. Taking her time perched on her branch; she stretched out her wings, she found herself glancing upwards. "Oh, my." she exclaimed gravely. "It seems to have become a challenge to awake." 

She sat for a moment mulling her thoughts over. "Why can I not detect it? I can feel the tears of a nearby soul, however I can not seem to locate it's where abouts. I have only experienced this once before. it could only mean.." Her thoughts were interrupted by the overwhelming sense of spirit residue. 

"You have to halt your tears dear spirit, I am here to help you. It must me this way, please rest knowing I am here to take you to the quiet." Aixi softly breathed as if to plead with the invisible force. 

Almost instantly the tears had stopped, and although she could not tell if she was even close to the spirits resting place she knew it was somewhere behind her. swooping down hap-hazardly off of the branch, Aixi trotted towards the invisible force that was pulling at her.  

After minutes she noticed the force was closer then she had anticipated. Slinking through the shadows Aixi began to pick up speed slightly. The force suddenly vanished  and Aixi came to a stop. 

After a moment she sat down in front of the spirit and closed her eyes. "Take thee away, it is not my judgment to bestow upon you." Aixi muttered in a low mallotic voice. 

For a single moment the spirit was visible and a dull glow could be seen about Aixi, yet as soon as it appeared it was gone leaving Aixi seated alone.  

Standing up she suddenly felt a piercing gaze from behind her, with out looking she went to advance on, as if nothing happened.

Nightmares. That's all that remains since that fateful night. Night after night, not a single peaceful slumber, and tonight was no different. Guardian tossed and turned in his bed. Rambling about something. With a jerk, he sits up in the bed sweating. He is panting heavily from what he has seen in the dream. Death was every where. An unstoppable force was behind it all. Laughing and taunting him as he sat chained to a wall. He watched as countless lives were taken and there was nothing he could do.

Shaking his head, he gets out of the bed and goes outside to cool down from another torture session. The thing mocks him at every turn, talking down to him and attempting to weaken its holder, but no matter how hard it tries, Guardian's spirit never breaks. He breaths in the cool night air, welcoming the refreshing scent of nature. A smile forms on his face. The smile is one thing that will never leave his face. It will always be there in some form. From a smirk to a wide grin. No matter the emotion, it shall be there.

During his travels, he was taught that if he had the smile, there is nothing that he can't over come in the events that unfold before him. Suddenly, a piercing pain cuts through his skull and he screams bloody murder. This was new. Nothing like this has ever happened before.

He clutched his head in attempt to ease the pain, but that only made it worse. Soon his whole body was in pain. It was too much for him and he simply blacked out.

Critic made his way to the main portal and noticed a ladder that wasn't there before. Must have disguised as something that opens from the top. He thought to himself. He began hisclimb and. Removed a hatch blocking his way to the outside. He took a slow, cautiius peek outside. No pedestrians in sight, good. He stepped out and nearly tripped to assess his new environment.

He looked to his home and noticed its choice in disguise. For now the most powerful vessel in the universe... had hidden itself as a trash can.

"Not exactly my first choice in disguise..."

He looked around analyzing the alleyway.

"But it will do for now."

He began to walk out from the alley and came across a quaint little village. So this is wintermare, kinda nice. He thought to himself. He began to walk out and began to notice something.

"Huh, kinda reminds me of my home in ponyville actually. Thought the architecture of the buildings is significantly different."

He began to feel hunger.

"Wonder if there are any good Haytalian restaraunts here?"

The mere thought of pasta was all he needed to increase his hunger. Luckily he had plenty of bits from his boss, Inkwell. Okay, find food, get some groceries, and make it back to the tardis. Seems simple enough, what could go wrong. He thought to himself with a mental grin.

"Now if I could just find a market..."

Blue Blur shook his head and sighed, today had been a very strange day, and he had met an equally strange mare, though she was strikingly beautiful. He decided to make himself some dinner and eat it outside under the stars.

After he had made his dinner, he took it outside with him and sat down in his garden, looking up at the stars, he wondered what Aixi was doing at this very moment.

Finishing his dinner, he gets up and takes his dishes to the sink and washes them. After putting them away, he goes upstairs to his room and lays in bed, his mind on everything that had happened, he finds it hard to sleep, so he opens up his favorite novel and starts reading it. It was a fantasy novel, one about a fight between the pony races and an unknown force that seems to have darkened Equestria. Losing himself in the novel, he doesn't notice time pass until it reaches nearly midnight. He looks at the clock and yawns..

"What an extraordinary and strange day." He says to himself as he marks his spot in his book and places it on his bedside table and drops off to sleep.

Critic came back from the market place carrying a bag of fruits in his mouth. He was eager to get back to his home in the alleyway. He looked up to the sky and realized how late it was. Though he didn't mind much, critic was always fond of Princess lunas night skys. After several minutes of walking, he finally found the alley he was parked at. Walking over to the trash can, he removed the lid and began to climb down.

He sat his haul of groceries down on his coffee table and took a quick check at the fuel gauge.

"Not very high, looks like I'm going to be here for a while."

Critic grabbed the bag and made his way to the kitchen, and stored his produce.

Making his way back, passing the pool and library, Critic made his way to the console and powered the tardis down for the night. Careful to leave the fuel line open.

With that done he thought of how gorgeous the moon light sky was.

"Well, a quick stroll through town wouldn't hurt. And I highly doubt anypony will be out this late at night."

He made his way back outside and began wandering the streets.

Guardian awoke a few hours later. He looks up towards the sky to see that it is still night time. He shakily gets up and dusts himself off. Where did that pain come from? he asked himself. Nothing like this has ever happened to him since that encounter. His stomach growls at him to let him know that he needs something to eat.

Guardian trots back to the inn and asks if they have room service. Luckily for him they do. He orders a fresh salad and orange juice and goes to his room and waits. A few minutes roll by when a knock comes to his door. He quickly goes and opens it but no one is there. Confused, he shuts the door and turns around only to be confronted by a darker version of himself. The Darker Guardian lunges at him and sinks its razor sharp teeth into his neck.

Guardian snaps awake with a gasp. It was yet another nightmare, but when did he fall asleep? A knock came to his door followed by a gentle voice saying "Room service." Guardian opens the door to see a young pegsus mare, who looks no older than a teenager. The pegasus' eyes widen "Are you okay mister?" she asks. Guardian raises an eyebrow, "Of course I am little one. Why do you ask?" he replied. All the young mare does is point as his neck, which he puts a hoof to. When he gets a look, his blood covers his hoof. "I see my wound has reopened" he said quickly, "It is nothing to worry about little one, I will be fine." The young pegasus sighs in relief and hands him his food. He takes it kindly and gives her a tip.

After his meal, Guardian washes of his neck to find no cuts or puncture wounds. "This is just one strange night" he commented to himself.

Critic continued his walk through the new town. It was getting kind of dull. Though he did love the beautiful night. It was getting rather dull. Though the equestrian night is the most calm and beautiful. He continued through the town alone. And came across a small rabbit.

"Hey little buddy, what ha doin'?"

The rabbit looked at him with, what looked like, a cocked eye brow in confusion.

(Rabbit)"Not much, just... eating a carrot."

"Well, that's cool. I guess.

The rabbit looked to the stallion in suprise.

(Rabbit)"Can... can you here me?"

"Of course I can, something called a translation circuit. Its a long story."

(Rabbit)"Well let me be the first to say... get out of here. This place... its not natuarl. Especially at night."

With the the rabbit hopped away. That was an... odd expieriance. Even for me. Critic began to walk further through the town and what he saw next confused him. Standing in front of him was, Critic saw the very thing he feared most. A vision of the day he feared, he saw something that brought dread to his very being. A vision of a day that has not come to pass. He turned away and ran, he ran faster than he has ever done before. How can this be here. Somepony must be messing with him. But who could possibly know of this, the only one who could know about this was critic, and... her.

Months and months...Thunder Dash had been waiting to return home from a mission taking place at in the Griffon Kingdom as a Major in the Equestrian Military Air Force. Finally, he had the chance to return home. He had been flying for about a day now, since going yonder to the Griffon Kingdom from Cloudsdale takes about three days. Thunder decided to land in Baltimare, a city close to the outer flanks of Equestria. It wasn't as industrial as Detrot, where his long street racing friend Nitro Spark lived. He performed in some of the activites of the town and rested. it was great to be back in Equestria instead of dealing with those pesky griffons every minute. 

Thunder decided to go to the Baltimare Grand Cafe, where there was an array of exquisite dining options. The waiter approached him. "What can I get for you?" She asked. "I would take an angus beef burger with a side of fries." Thunder stated as he put down his menu and handed it to the waiter. "I am just so glad I'm not in that Griffon Kingdom anymore..." Thunder thought to himself. 

Critical ran back to the alley way and opened the lid leading back to the tardis. There's something up in this town. Critic dropped down the hole and landed in the console room. Critic ran over to the console in the center. Activating the power and activating the shields. He circled over to the other side of the console and began to search Equestrian history for a Wintermare.

It took a few minutes and suddenly there was a ding. He rushed over to the monitor and it had found... nothing. The only time this happens is if the town never existed... or Wintermare isn't the original name.

"Ahhhh! There's gotta be something here. But..."

Critic looked over to the main portal.

"There's no way in hell I'm going back out there. At least until day break."

Critic began to ponder of the things he saw. There's no possible way anypony could know about that, unless they were a time traveller as well.

Critic began to calm himself. Something is going on... and if that rabbit was warning me about it, I'm willing to bet this has been happening for a while. Critic ran into a storage closet and grabbed various objects and doodads. He set the scanners to look for anomolyes outside. And he grabbed the junk and began to work.

"Who was there?" Aixi thought to herself. 

"It doesn't matter now." She muttered as she rounded the corner. 

She gazed into the  night sky, the stars twinkled so brightly you could almost hear them. The tiny little diamonds sparkled with such a brilliant vigor. She wished to stay out a little longer, just a moment. "It's not often that the sky is this lively." and with that last thought out of the way Aixi found herself in front of the inn. Aixi walked in and waited at the counter. After a brief moment an older mare walked swiftly towards her. They began discussing her stay and negotiating a price. After a short length of time they had finished, and Aixi headed to her room. 

Her room was a bit on the smaller side but it did have  a bed, bathroom, and  a cute little seat built in under the window. Without turning the light on she walked over to she seat and plopped down. It had been a rather short day, however she felt drained.  It took a lot of her own energy to pass a spirit on, and although she knew it was her duty, often times, especially of late she has felt her self growing tired. She sat staring at the moon allowing the light to cloak her body. A slow tear transcended down her face landing on the ledge.  

Aixi's mind flooded with memories she usually kept hidden away. Only the clearest of nights when the stars shon bright did she remember. She never could forget the wonderful nights she had spent with her heard, or with him. As the memories pushed forth so did the tears. They splashed down delicately upon the ledge. 

The last tear she shed was filled with raging hatred. Aixi sat glaring at the moon.

Blue Blur woke with a sudden yelp, he was shaking violently, and sweating a lot too. It was all because of the reoccurring nightmare he has. Still shaking he gets up and looks out the window, still night time. Knowing that he cannot get back sleep after this nightmare, Blue Blur decides to get up and go for a night time walk, as that usually clears his mind. He packs a few things in his saddlebags, nothing much, just a few things to nibble on, a scarf to keep his neck warm and a few bits just in case he found a shop that was open and he wanted something. Locking the door behind him, he takes a look at Flash's grave and sighs, he hadn't known him for very long and did sometimes forget his name, but he did count him as a friend.

He starts on his walk, when he looks up at the stars and the moon, it really was a beautiful night. But looking up at them somehow reminded him of Aixi, and for some reason, he just couldn't get her out of his mind. Sure, she was strange, but there was nothing bad about being strange, and she didn't seem like the rest of the ponies he knew, she didn't seem like she would use him because of his status as Vice Captain of the Guard.

@@PurplePony,

Blue Blur decides to go see if Aixi had found the inn alright and if she was ok.

Thinking it would be quicker for him to fly there, he spreads his wings and lifts himself off the ground.

It didn't take him very long to get there. Landing just outside the entrance, Blue walks in and finds the owner of the inn.

After a bit of a chat, Blue asks her if a mare by the name of Aixi had arrived and if so, what room she was in.

The owner tells him and he thanks her.

He finds Aixi's room without any trouble, and lifts a hoof to knock on the door, he hesitates for a moment, but when he hears her crying, he gently knocks on it.

"Miss Aixi? It's Blue Blur, is..is everything alright?" He asks through the door, a hint of worry and concern in his voice.

Edited by Blue Blur

Guardian makes his way back to the bed in the room and decides to try and get some sleep.  After a while of laying down, he finally drifts off into the land of dreams, only this time, it was a true dream. There was nothing there trying to scare him. Nothing trying to corrupt his soul. Just a simple dream. The dream was about him and a mare. A pegasus mare to be more precise. The two were having a wonderful time together. Frolicking through fields of flowers. Telling jokes and laughing with one another. And just being around each other were enough to keep them satisfied. The mare ask Guardian to close his eyes for she has a gift for him. He closes his eyes and waits. "Open your eyes" the mare said.

When he did, the mares eyes were no longer there, but instead two black holes of emptiness with blood seeping down. Guardian jumps back in surprise. In her hooves was a bleeding heart. "What's wrong love? Do you not like your gift?" she asked. Her voice was broken and laced with venom. Guardian began to panic, his mind running a million miles a second. His 'marefriend' just kept staring at him and it was unnerving. Out of nowhere she let out a high pitched scream that shook him to his very core.

Guardian awoke again from his nightmare induced dream. "Just for one night, I want to sleep in peace." he silently said to himself. He gets out of bed and heads into the bathroom. He looks into the mirror at himself. Only, that it is NOT himself staring back. His reflection smiles a demonic grin. He sighs and rubs his neck. He leaves the bathroom and turns the light on in the room. He spots a coffee maker and decides that should help calm his nerves.

After getting it all set up, he presses the start button and waits. The unrivaled pain that he felt earlier was back again and he tries his best to repress it, but again he fails to do so and screams again.

Critic had emerged from his work area. His device was ready and he only needed to wait for when another anomoly of some kind would trigger. While he waited, he went to get some food. This was an unsettling expieriance. He began to wonder if the entire town knew of this. If so, he would have to solve this. Oh please don't let the towns people know about this.

His food was ready. Tomato soup and saltine crackers. A good snack. He wasn't exactly starving because of the situation. Tomorrow, Critic would investigate the town. In the day, though. Not in the night though, to dangerous... probably. Thirty minutes later and Critic was on his couch in the main console room. At this point, boredom seeped into his skull.

"I swear to Celestia, if something interesting doesn't happen..."

Another thirty minutes and Critic was at his limit.

"That's it. I've sat through films more alive than this. I might as well go to the town again. Fear or not."

Critic climbed the latter and found it was fairly dark out still. He made his way to the center of the road and began to do the most scientific possible thing he could do in this situation.

"Hello! Is anyone here!"

Scientific indeed.

@BlueBlur 

Silently Aixi floated to the door. She should have opened the window, instead she raised her hoof. She should have opened up the window, she knew she should have fled. Tonight however she felt an emotion she had not felt for quite some period of time. She felt alone. She could feel the cold grasp of darkness that she had built up over time. The walls she used to protect herself had slowly begun to suffocate her. Just for a night  she needed to converse more than a five sentence conversation. "Just for a moment I don't wish to be alone" she told herself. "It truly has been a long time." 

She lifted her hoof to open the door, allowing an inch of light to shine into her room. "Hello, Blue Blur it was? You will have to forgive me, I am terrible with names. I am not used to having to remember them so you will have to excuse me. I probably won't remember it.." She said softly

through the crack allowing her eyes to adjust before she opened the door.  

Without waiting for a response she swung open the door and  swiftly turned around. "you may come in."

Blue Blur followed making sure to shut the door behind him ."I heard you" Blue Blur's sentence was cut short by a harsh "shhh" that came from the fiery little mare. 

"will you please just wait one moment. I would like to have a seat first. " Aixi huffed as she lit a candle and placed it carefully on the bedside table.  

Making her way to her spot under the window Aixi sat and motioned to her bed. "I am sorry there is not a lot of room here that will have to do." 

"Now go on tell me Blue Blur what has brought you here so late in the evening. It must be quite important most ponies are asleep by now."Aixi asked

allowing herself a brief moment to figure out what she was going to say.

@@PurplePony,

Blue Blur sat down on the bed, "I..." he began, "I couldn't sleep. I keep having this nightmare, and whenever I wake up from it, I start shaking as if there was somepony there shaking me by force." just the thought of those nightmares makes him shiver. "So I decided to go for a walk, and when I looked up at the stars and the moon, I thought of you....." How can he tell her that he couldn't stop thinking about her, they had only just met that day, "Aixi, to be honest, all night, I couldn't stop thinking about you, I know we only just met earlier today but... There's something about you, I don't know what it is, but something...I don't know, I think...I think I may be in love with you.. But I don't know, because..because I've never been in love before." Blue was starting to get all nervous and Aixi probably thought he was a creep for saying what he did. "I..I'm sorry." He quickly apologizes, and gets up to leave, "I'll just..I'll just go now, I'm sorry for disturbing you, I truly am." As he goes to go to the door, he facehoofs himself, "I'm such a foal and a loser!" He opens the door a crack, and starts to step outside.

Aixi giggled and an adorable squeak fit erupted followed by a snort. She cover her mouth with her hoof as Blue Blur Glanced back. "I am terribly sorry that isn't funny. It's just not often I meet somepony who is almost, a bigger loser than I. It's amusing. I didn't mean to insult you. Now you made me light a perfectly good candle and they just don't burn quite the same after you have lit it once. Why don't you have a seat? Something is clearly on your mind no pony dreams like that unless they have done wrong by their own hooves." She said as she smiled a sad knowing smile and glanced behind her at the moon.

"If you would like to you can sit and talk with me for a while, if not I ask that next time you at least wait until dawn." She stated in a sassy tone still staring off at the moon.

A long pause erupted allowing her to catch her thoughts. It worried her talking to any pony longer than just a minute but she didn't mind this time. She instead found the whole situation fascinating. It had been a long while since any pony had sought out her presence. She was used to running and this was a nice break.

The door slowly closed breaking the silence. Aixi turned around to see if she had scared her visitor off yet.

@@PurplePony,

Blue sighs and walks back into the room, "Well, it's just that.. I don't think I've done anything wrong, but it's more like flashbacks really, from when Canterlot was under attack by the Changelings.. I was front line defense. I saw a lot of my fellow guards die in defending the realm, but..." He sits down on the bed again, "Normally the nightmares aren't this bad, but this time.. This time, I died in it. But as I died, there was this mare, she was crying over me..." He pauses, "The mare, she looked a lot like you." Blue Blur was starting to ease up a little, he didn't know if Aixi understood what he was saying, but it still felt good to finally tell somepony about his nightmares, maybe now they will stop haunting him in his sleep.

"Aixi, I meant what I said about thinking I'm in love with you, like I said, I don't know because I've never fully in love with somepony before. I've had mares who said that they loved me, but they were only using me for my status as Vice Captain of the Guard. But with you, I have different feelings, I have a feeling that you're not like them, not at all."

Critc stood in the darkness for what seemed like seven minutes. And he was getting anxious. However in the distance, he thought he saw a shadowy figure.

"Show yourself."

An agressive aproach was not Critics style. If it was a different surrcomestance, Critic would take a more stealthy aproach. The shadowy figure ran off into the distance.

"Stop!"

Critic gave chase. He will find out about this pony even if it kills him... again.

The pony had ran down an alleyway and tried to shake this stallion off. It was futile though. Critic was taller than most ponies, with exceptions of the princesses. His legs were longer and could gain more distance. The strange pony began to flip and kick off the wall. Reaching the roof of the building.

Critic began to try it as well... but ultimately failed.

"Okay, I'm taking a trip to visit Dragon Fang after this little insident."

Critic looked around and found a couple of crates stacked together. He jumped on them and made it to the cieling. He saw the shadowy pony waiting for him.

@PurplePony @Blue Blur

"Who are you."

He said with aggitation in his voice. The shadowy figure began to run in the opposite direction. Critic began to give chase. He made it to the next building... and fell through the roof. He fell a few feet and landed on a table. He didn't break it though. He got up, his back acking. He found two other ponies.

"Uh... sorry about that."

Critic made his way out to pursue the other pony.

After what seemed like hours the pain finally went away, and his coffee was ready. Guardian shook hard as he grabbed a mug and poured himself a cup. "I need to take a walk." he said to himself. He took a few sips of the hot liquid and exited his room. No sooner did he leave, a stallion ran right past him. It surprised Guardian, but not enough to drop his coffee. "Is he running from something?" he thought to himself. Taking another sip, he went in the opposite direction that the stallion did to see if there was anything.

After trotting down the hallway, he saw nothing chasing the stallion. "Maybe, he was the one to give chase." Guardian thought again. He was about to turn around when he noticed a door that was slightly open and could hear ponies talking. Curiosity got the better of him and he peeked inside. He saw a pegasus stallion and a mare. The mare is the one that got his attention. She looked a lot different than any other pony he saw. Different than anything he saw while he was gone for four years. The pain returned with vengeance. The more he stared at her, the more the pain grew. Acting quickly, he dumped the still hot coffee onto himself. It seemed that it did the job and the pain subsided.

Critic ran back ourside. He was looking desperately to find the stange pony. But to no avail. He had lost his adversary. Frustrated, he began to make his way to his home. But, before he could return, he sat at the base of a post. Pondering about this strange equine he had met. He was fast, and agile. Not like anypony critic had ever faced. He remaid at ground level, so its safe to asume that he was an earth pony or unicorn.

If that was true, then Critic wouldn't have to worry about an aerial attack.

"What an interesting outcome. A mysterious stranger, a weird town the tardis has no record of. Curiouser and curiouser."

Critic began to doze off into a sleep, getting dizzy. And was unconcious.

He awoke a while later. In the same spot.

"Ugh. I really should sleep more."

He got up and began to walk. To where, he did not know. It was STILL dark. How long has it been. Or maybe he just slept for three minutes at a time. He knew not. Hopefully, he would run into his adversary. And be able to catch him, and get some answers to what's going on here.

A deafening silence filled the room and Aixi turn away for a moment carefully thinking her next words. "You let your comrades die. You watched them suffer while you live on. The torment will not ever end." She said in a grim manor. "I believe you wish you would have died instead of them, it nags at you day in and day out. You could not, did not save them, and nothing you can do will ever change that." 

Blue Blur went to talk again but Aixi cut him off. "As for loving me. You love the idea of love. You are most likely lonely, you do not love me. How can you after this short of time." She scoffed in disbelief.

"This is our longest conversation for heaven sake." Noticing the stallion was growing uncomfortable she lightened her tone.

"Don't take me wrong, I am flattered and I am sure you are fun," Aixi grinned as she slowly followed the stallion's body over and met his gaze

"but you don't need me. I am no good for a person of your stature. It would never work out. I can't see myself with any pony again and that is fine but I wish that you would respect this." Her words were almost understanding but her eyes locked onto his in a serious glare.

She sat patiently and awaited his response, being up this late didn't bother her if she had something to do, and this seemed to suffice as half decent entertainment. 

@@PurplePony,

Blue Blur thought for a moment, "You're probably right, but it wasn't that I let them die, I would have saved them if I could. And you're most likely right about the love. Once again, I'm sorry I disturbed you." Blue gets up and leaves. He was upset, but he couldn't go home, not now. He leaves the inn without saying a word and flies off into the distance. Tears streaming down his face and fogging up his eyes, not paying attention to where he was going, he just keeps on flying.

Hours later, he finds that he has gotten lost. Looking around, he recognizes that he is in the EverFree Forest, but he doesn't know exactly where in the forest he was.

"Well at least nopony can hear me cry here." He says to himself, he finds a cave and curls up sobbing to himself. "Some Vice Captain I am! I don't deserve this status, I don't deserve anything!" He says, as he slams a hoof on the ground.

"I may as well try to sleep here, no point in going back now, it's too dark and I can't see." Blue Blur curls up in an even tighter ball and cries himself off to sleep.