Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time that Bonds~ RP

PurplePony

@@PurplePony,@@Wayzer,@@Rokkurin,@@Mr. Critical,@

Icarus looked somewhat confused. He gave the group a strange look. He did not understand.

"What is this TARDIS you speak of? It sounds....oddly familiar, yet completely foreign to me." He said.

As he looked around at the group, he found that once again, his gaze fell upon the one he would come to know as Violet. For some reason she seemed.... Odd. Icarus found himself attracted to her. For any normal pony, this probably would have felt normal. But Icarus didn't normally feel LOVE. He normally didn't feel attraction. For some reason, this bothered him, as she was the only mare in a long time he had ever felt this way for. He shook his head, keeping the thought in the back of his mind. If these feelings turned out to be true, he planned to peruse them

In the meantime though, he would figure out his niche in this group.

"May I ask what you are all doing here, and of course, if any of you are in need of medical assistance ? Be it mental of physical?" He asked the group, hoping to gain their trust, and hopefully let himself in on their goal.

@@PurplePony, @@Commander Tangent,

Critical gave her a nod and had the tardis send him away to some other planet a few galaxies from them. Now they could be alone with the group. He gave Aixi a kiss. He then looked to the new pony who joined.

"No thanks. I'm good. But I am a bit worried about Aixi. Our encounter earlier was a bit jarring. And I wanted to see of she was okay."
He then separated from the group to look them over. They all seem to be okay on the outside, but if their expieriances were anything like his, then inside they must be terrified. He could use some sheering up.

"So, since we technically won this battle..."
No you didn't.

"... Who wants to take a trip to a relaxation planet. I know a great one that has my name on it. And after today, I could use a little relaxing time."

Critic, now doesn't seem like the time for this. You should be preparing for the thing to return. At the very least check on Aixi's child. Your child mind you.

'I will. Maybe on the way to yhe relaxation planet. Or maybe I could bring them to the gryphonian hot springs. That could be fun as well.'

@@PurplePony,@@Commander Tangent,  @@Mr. Critical

Violet noticed the new pony, going by the name of "doctor" Golden Icarus, she noticed how he looked at her, twice, and hid behind her mane so as to hide her blushing. She was madly and deeply in love with Night Song, heck, she was engaged to him, yet she couldn't help but notice how handsome Icarus was, and she felt something inside of her, attraction, she shook her head, "No, this cannot be! I love, love, love Night Song with all my heart, mind, body and soul, I'm engaged to him! I've known him since school, so why am I feeling this sense of attraction to this Icarus pony? I don't even know him!" She thinks to herself and shakes her head.

She looks at Aixi as she tells Icarus their plans and what they are doing here to Icarus. then looks to Critical, "Sure thing, Critic, that sounds like a wonderful plan, and I agree, this battle, this fight, or whatever the heck it was, was tiring." 

Looking back at Aixi she states, "I really am sorry for stopping you from fighting, I know this is your battle that we are fighting, but I could not let you harm yourself or yours and Critic's unborn foal, I don't think I need to tell you that foals are the worlds' most wonderful gift. And on a side note, we still need to discuss Night Song's and my wedding, which we would like very soon, please"

@@PurplePony,

NightStrike rarely lost his composure, but this time he did. Especially after Aixi came to him. He had a black for so you couldn't see it but he could just feel his face getting red hot. "T-thanks" he mumbled. Then he took a deep breath shook his head and regained his composure.

@@Commander Tangent,

Suddenly his sharp ears also picked up a slight rustle in the bushes behind them. He immediately turned around bow at ready, but Aixi was already on it.

It was a stallion by the name of Icarus who claimed he was a doctor of some sorts. He gave the newcomer a quick nod, but he didn't trust anybody easily. He would keep his eyes on him for some time.

@,

It was quite obvious something was going on with both Violet and Icarus. They hoped nobody would notice but Violet blushing and hiding behind her mane and Icarus not able to keep his eyes off her. He looked over to Night Song guessing he would have seen it too, but if he did, he wouldn't show it.

@@Mr. Critical,

Critical mentioned something about a relaxation trip to another planet NightStrike replied: "Ya know, I would just love to go to another planet. It seems like a wonderful idea to me!" 

@,

Icarus flinched a little.

Wedding..... she is getting married ? DAMN..... it figures when I like a mare like this,  which is so rare for me, she is already far beyond being taken... No, I will not lose her simply like that, I will have to try. That is the least I can do, I will not lose this mare simply because she was found by another.

Icarus thought for a second before turning to Aixi and the rest. It seemed he had caught them at a awkward time, as they seemed to be preparing to rest. But this was good, after what he had just been through, he needed a rest, not to mention it would give time to think of how he would get this mare. But all of that would come in good time. His mind wandered a little, he had never seen a "rest planet" as they had said. He had heard of them, but nothing more. He remembered Crystal City on Cybertron had a really nice sky resort, before the city was utterly obliterated. Maybe it would be like that ? a place to just run around and have fun with friends and such. If so, this trip was very welcomed by Icarus, for now.

@@Commander Tangent@@Wayzer,@@Mr. Critical,@@PurplePony,

Violet noticed Icarus looking at her again, this time with a look of intent on his face. She starts to feel a little uneasy, and hugs Night Song, and kisses him, but finds herself looking over at Icarus again. She blushes even deeper and sighs, "He really is quite handsome, almost even more handsome that Night Song, but.. I still don't know him, but those eyes, those piercing, grey eyes. I can't seem to avoid their gaze" she thinks as she walks towards the Tardis.

Before entering again she turns to everypony, smiles sweetly and says, "I...I need time to gather my thoughts, so please, I must ask that I be left alone until we reach our next destination. It is nothing personal, I just...I just need to think about things."

She then kisses Night Song and says, "I'm sorry love, this means you too, I just.. There's a lot going on inside my head and I need you to understand and respect it"

Night Song sighs a little and kisses her back, and before he could reply, Violet was gone, inside the Tardis and in their room.

The moment Violet enters their room, she locks the door and sits on the bed with her head in her hooves.

@@Commander Tangent

NightStrike noticed the sudden tension between the two. He loved to see when two ponies where together and Night Song and Violet seemed so extremely happy together. He valued it even more because he never had anypony himself and he knew how lucky they where to have found each other. They where always snuggling and the way they looked into each others eyes was just amazing. Those two really liked each other, that's what he could see.

But then that Icarus pony came in. He immediately noticed it. And although he seemed ok at first, NightStrike still didn't trust him. He rarely trusted a pony. And now he seemed to mangle into the relationship of Night Song and Violet. He wasn't angry at the guy, just concerned. He would definitely keep an eye on the guy.

He trotted over to Icarus and whispered in his ear: "You know, that girl over there is almost getting married. And she is in an extremely happy relationship with Night Song. I don't want you to interfere with their relationship ok? They're so happy together and I don't want anypony to ruin that. No matter how nice or trustworthy you might seem."

Then he moved away from Icarus and joined up with the rest of the group and entered the TARDIS.

• Brohoof 1

@@Wayzer,

"Hppiness..... an unfamiliar concept to me. Trust me young one, if thoes two relationship is meant to be, then I will not interfere. But I can't help but feel attracted to her. In any case, there is not much I can do, since they seem to be getting married." Icarus said to the  new whom had just spoken to him.

But that will not stop me, I will attempt to get her..... this is going to be one of the only chances I have to find love in my life, and I will not lose it. In the words of Prime "No sacrifice, no victory". 

Icarus thought as he planned. But to avoid any suspicion, he turned to the new pony.

"And who might you be ? I am Doctor Icarus, Gold Icarus, Gold, whatever you wish yo call me" Icarus said, extending one of his front hooves to the pony, hoping for a hoof shake.

He would have to earn the members of this group, and make allies. Hopefully even "friends" to help him. While he would be unable to help them in combat, he would be very effective in healing injuries. He would also be able to help the pregnant pony, as it wouldn't be the first baby he had helped deliver.

@@Commander Tangent,

NightStrike was about to enter the TARDIS when Icarus spoke to him again. He looked the pony over cautiously. When Icarus extended his hoof to shake his he wasn't sure wether to accept it or not. Actually because of his lack of social knowledge he wasn't sure if he should shake it at all. Maybe a small bump will do.

He levitated his butterfly knife next to himself ready to defend himself if the pony should try anything and bumped his hoof cautiously looking him into the eyes, not saying anything. He still didn't trust him for a bit.

Then he answered the question of Icarus. Still looking him over not showing any emotion. "I'm NightStrike" he replied with his usual low voice "You can just call me NightStrike, maybe Strike if you need to say something quickly. I got invited here to this group after I managed to follow them for a while. I prefer to either fight with a bow or with knifes." He levitated the butterfly knife in front of Icarus so he could see it. Then he put it away again. As might have noticed by what I told earlier it's also a specialty of mine to follow others unnoticed.

Then he turned around and entered the TARDIS

@@Wayzer,

"Ahhh you are much like Stryker....heh my old friend.." He said as he entered the Tardis.

"It's........smaller on the outside.....Odd, but most intriguing." He said to himself as he explored. The chamber was very large, with many controls. He felt like he was standing on the bridge of the Axalon or the Ark again. Everything felt similar, but so odd.

I seemed to cause that....Violet....some distress. Perhaps I should go to her and apologize, may be for the best. Not to mention in would be a good way to meet her.

he thought as he retraced her path through the TARDIS. It eventually led him to what he thought to be crew quarters. Soon he  arrived at the door she had closed herself in. He assumed it was locked, as was a practice of females it seemed. The door was made of wood, which was slightly confusing for a space ship.

He raised his hoof.

@,

He knocked on the door lightly three times and spoke.

"Madam, May I speak to you....please.... I wish to apologize" He said, hoping she would respond, and not instantly reject him out of emotion. This was a very critical moment for Icarus, he wanted to get to know at least some base information about this mare. 

@@Commander Tangent,

NightStrike heard Icarus saying something he didn't quite understand. Apparently he made him think of a friend of his. He made way to his room and was about to rest for a bit when he suddenly remembered something. He would keep an eye out on that Icarus. And now he left him alone.

He immediately went out looking for the pony. He feared he lost him in the maze that was the TARDIS when he heard somepony moving. NightStrike saw Icarus moving and decided to follow him. "Sneaky little **bastard*" He thought as he saw Icarus making way to Violet her room right away. He followed him. He could stay here and eavesdrop but he quickly figured out an more effective way.

@

He walked next to the stallion and said: "Yeah, we both didn't expect you to react to him like that. We'd like to know how you are doing now. Besides we both didn't really introduce ourselves to you. And I figured I didn't make a real good impression on you either. Would you please be so kind to have a little chat with us. Maybe get to know each other before we make conclusions about each other we'll regret..." He looked into Icarus his eyes when saying that last part.

@@Wayzer,@@Commander Tangent,

Violet had been crying, she was so confused and a little hurt, not at either NightStrike or Icarus, but at herself, how could she have let herself have an attraction to another stallion, that wasn't Night Song, not wanting to be rude, she slowly gets up from her bed and unlocks her door. She slowly opens it, to let them in, trying to hide the fact that she had been crying, but the fact that her eyeliner and eyeshadow were all smeared, didn't help. She steps aside then goes back to her bed, she didn't know what to say, so all she could muster out was a small "I'm sorry".

Meanwhile Night Song was confused, he didn't quite know what was going on, and to top it off the news that Aixi was pregnant made his thoughts spin around in his head. "W-what's going on? Why did Violet say she needed time alone, away from me even?" he thinks to himself, when Blue Blur's spirit's voice resounds in his head "You dolt, can't you see that she's upset? And It's pretty obvious too!"

Night Song closes his eyes, "B-but why is she upset? I would have thought she would be happy for Aixi?"

"It's not that you silly filly, well partly it is, you know she's been wanting a foal for a long time, but you're taking your time, no, it's mostly that the new pony, Icarus, she is confused, haven't you noticed the way he looks at her?"

"So? She is quite beautiful"

"and what would you do if Icarus makes a move on her?"

Night Song just stood there dumbfounded, he didn't know what he would do, but surely Icarus wouldn't do that...

@,

Icarus patted her shoulder in a friendly way and smiled.

"No madam..... Or shall I call you Violet, I am sorry, I didn't know I would cause you distress like this.Whatever I did , I did not mean to upset you, so if you can, forgive me" He said to her, with nice friendly smile, using a soothing and friendly voice to help calm her. 

"In any case, My name Is Doctor Gold Icarus, medical doctor, psychologist, mind games extraordinaire," He said happily.

Hmmm, it would be unwise to tell her I love her while I have this Nightstrike pony sitting right here. I really need to speak to Violet in private, and tell her my feelings, or I feel I am going to burst and melt due to how nervous I feel at the moment.

@@Wayzer,

"Ahh I believe you wanted to introduce yourself to her as well, my comrade, well, go on right ahead, I'm sure you will be fine" Icarus said.

He waited for night to speak, ready to analyse his speaking pattern and personality. He would use these to his advantage, should he ever need too, if a bad situation came up. He still needed to talk to Violet, alone.

@,

NightStrike suddenly started internally panicking a bit, yet not showing anything on the outside. His social experience was still quite low, and now he gotten himself into this nasty situation while playing Violet her bodyguard.

He had to introduce himself now anyway, and it was a perfect chance to get to know them both better. For example that Icarus pony seemed to have a very weird way of speaking. Like he didn't quite belong here. Violet seemed to be extremely nervous. And it looked like she had been crying. But as she obviously tried to hide it he didn't make any remark about it.

He tried to talk with a slightly less intimidating voice than he usually did. "You don't have to be sorry of course." He smiled trying to be as calm as possible. "We where just a bit worried about you. But then I'm glad to know you're doing better." Then his smile became wider and he looked her into the eyes: "Oh and of course I'd like to congratulate you with your upcoming marriage to Night Song. I reckon you're all extremely happy with each other right?

@@Commander Tangent,@@Wayzer,

Violet shook a little, she was't use to anypony but Night Song touching her in such a way ,but she didn't want to seem rude. She looked up at them, "H..hello. a..and yes Nightstrike, I..I am  happy. It's just..."

She looks at Nightstrike, "It is very nice to meet you Nightstrike" and turning to Icarus, "y..you too Icarus" She then turns to Nightstrike and says, "N..Nightstrike, Could you please go check on Night Song for me? He must be very confused and upset, and he could use another stallion to calm him down too."

She then waits for him to leave and says to Icarus, "D..Dr? What is it you wanted to speak to me about, is..is it about the way you've been looking at me? Am I that ugly that you would stare at me like that? Do you think that..." She couldn't finish her sentence, she knew it was the opposite, "I'm sorry, that came out wrong, but...It's the opposite isn't it? You find me attractive, don't you? I..I find you rather attractive yourself, but.. I don't even know you, I don't know who you are or where you come from, nor do you know anything about me..." Violet was close to crying agian.

@,

"I find you more that attractive. I find you beautiful. And that's why I wanted to talk to you, because we don't know eachother, and you seem to be a person well worth knowing. But.... it seems fate has been harsh and I am to late. I have never felt such an.....attachment to anybody before like this. And yet, I am impeded from being with you. But yes, I really want to get to know you, and for you to know me" Icarus said, not caring that Night Strike was there.

His face seemed sad and alone, yet very hopeful.

"So, may we talk ? Please?" He asked the pony. His heart felt heavy and his breathing shortened as he awaited her response. He knew what would happen if she said no. He would be depressed and crushed. He loved this mare's appearance with all of his heart, and felt that if he were to learn about her, and she were to learn of him. He could have a chance, of gaining her as his loved one. It all balanced here and now, on her decision, would she talk to him, and learn of him, or would she reject him and crush Icarus' biggest hope he had had in a long time ?

@,

NightStrike made a 'hmmpf' sound turned around and walked away with big steps. He was quite angry at that Icarus now, and Violet only seemed to help him by sending NightStrike away. When he closed the door he did that with slightly more strength than what was necessary closing it behind him with telekinesis. While walking away he heard them say something about how they're attracted to each other.

He decided to get to Night Song indeed but what he would tell him would do anything but calm him down. He spotted him wandering somewhere around the TARDIS and he made his way too him looking slightly angrier then he meant to look.

"I don't know what you are doing or thinking but it is about time you go to speak to either Icarus or Violet! Because right now they're almost snuggling together sitting quite cosy in your bedroom telling how attractive they think the other one is! You're losing her to him this way, can't you see that! Think about your marriage, what if she falls in love with him eh! Do you think she'll have a happy ever after with you then?!" He almost shouted to him.

Then he turned around and walked away. NightStrike was quite confused. He didn't know why he was suddenly so emotional but he was almost certain that it had something to do with that memory reliving dream he had earlier.

• Brohoof 1

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet blushed heavily, and tried to hide it but it was no use, she sighs and looks at Icarus, "I...Yes, I will talk with you,, and I.. I'm sorry, but you're right, you are too late, I am happy with being with Night Song, we've known each other since we were little colts and fillies at school, It has taken him this long to finally confess his love for me and then ask me to marry him, which of course I said yes.. But,  I will still talk with you, one can never have too many friends."

@@Wayzer@@Commander Tangent,

Night Song looked on at Nightstrike in shock, did he just say what he thought he said? No, Violet would never cheat on him, not in a million moons. He still decided to go see for himself and before he walked in he heard  what Violet said in return, he sighed in relief, and knocks on the door.

"Who is it? Is that you Night Song. love?" Violet asks,

"Y..yes Violet, it is"

"you can come in"

Night Song walks in and sees Icarus and Violet sitting next to each other, he also saw Icarus holding and stroking Violet's hoof. His anger flared up a bit, remembering both the words of Blue Blur and Nightstrike.

"So..What's this I hear about you two being attracted to each other?"

Violet nearly cried again, "Please! Night Song! It isn't...It isn't like that!"

Night Song ignores Violet and looks directly at Icarus.

Edited by Raiden NightSong

@,

Icarus' eyesteared up, but he nodded his head. He fought the urge to cry with all of his might and nodded again, befor speaking.

"Then seems I am doomed to be alone....so be it" his voice sounded shaky and upset.

Suddenly then Nightsong burst through the door, and angrily stared and yelled at Icarus. He was not happy, that was for sure. He completly ignored what Night had said, and instead spoke to him, his voice still sounding broken and upset.

"I was simply telling her she is Beautiful, and that I wish I could be with her. But you have already taken her. You are a lucky man Night, not forced to be a lonely shell of your former self. Instead you are engaged with a wonderful woman, and have everything in your life going right" Icarus said, on the verge of tears, "I envy you. Do not take this the wrong way, you two are together, and I accept that. As she said before you came in, she was saying maybe me and her, and you, could be f-f-f-" Icarus shook his head hard, "Friends..." A single tear ran down his eye. 

Inside, Icarus was crushed and dark. He felt even more alone than he ever had in his life.

Edited by Commander Tangent

@@Commander Tangent

Night Song sighs a little and walks over to Icarus, gently patting him on the back, "I am lucky, honestly I didn't think she would say yes to me, but she did. And chin up, you will find a special somepony, But there's something you got to do first, and that is stop feeling sorry for yourself and jealous of others, saying things like 'I am doomed to be alone' and all that actually pushes mares away from you, They do not want to be with a stallion who constantly feels sorry for himself and sulks. Believe me, and if you don't you can ask Violet."

Violet looks at Night Song relieved that he calmed down then she looks at Icarus, "Night Song is right, Icarus. It is quite alright to be sensitive, but overly sensitive is a major turn off to a lot of mares." She pats his hoof reassuringly, and thinks "Celestia's mane, I... I can't help it, I think I am falling for Icarus, but I'm engaged to Night Song, mind you... Night Song did really hurt me that night he got drunk, and I mean really drunk, even though he apologized and bought me that beautiful necklace, it still hurts, but I love him... Why must life do this to me!" she looks at Night then at Icarus, "We would be more than happy to be friends with you. who knows, maybe sometime in the future your special somepony will find you."

Night Song nods and picks up his travel violin, "Exactly, now if you don't mind, I'm going to go find somewhere quiet to practice"

He leaves the room. leaving Violet alone with Icarus again.

@,

Icarus waits for him to leave befor he begins to cry.

"Neither of you understand, nor will you ever. Violet, you are literally the second mare IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I have fallen for. The only one I felt attraction for. And I cant have you do to something as stupid and trivial as timing. It's not BUCKING FAIR" He says crying, "I dont want to be your friend, Violet, I wanted to be something so much more, but due to the simple fact that someone found you first, I will never have a chance with you. You will never know if you would have been happier with me. PRIMUS DAMN IT...." Icarus said burying his head in his hooves.

It is true, I could always find another mare, but I dont know if I will ever like another one, I don't know if that one will like me back. As much as they say I will eventually find someeone, the fact is always there that I will more than likely will not. And besides, I want HER, I want Violet. I want this beautiful and kind mare to be my partner in life. Not simply some friend to be gawked at in jealousy. They will never know.

Edited by Commander Tangent

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet had just left the room when she heard what Icarus said, she sighs a little and tears start welling up in her eyes, "I wish...I wish I could do something to help him feel better, I..." she thinks and then gets an idea. She rushes off to the library and grabs a piece of parchment and a quill with ink. She then neatly and slowly writes these words, "Dear Icarus, I want you to know, I heard what you said, and it breaks my heart, because in truth, I like you a lot too, I think I am falling for you, but.. it is as you said, due to timing... but who knows something might happen, I"m not saying that I'm going to leave Night Song, but if something does happen, you may have me...

Regards

~ Violet Rosepetal"

She then gets up and slides the letter under the door, then goes off to find Aixi.

@@PurplePony

Once she does she goes up to her and hugs her tightly crying onto her shoulder, "Aixi! It's so unfair! Why must two stallions be in love with me!!? It just isn't fair, I want to love them both but... I can't be with both of them! Please Aixi, help me understand!" She pleads

@,

Icarus sat up and went to an unoccupied chamber. Once he was there he sat down, and removed his cloak. He then unbuckled the two medical bags he had from the attachment rings on his belt and sat them down. From there he looked into the  mirror that was on the left of his room. He looked to his body. The caramel fur covered his body, with several scars on his body showing, his eyes were red and full of tears. He legs quivered in fear and sorrow.He sat down, this was one of the first time he had fully exposed his body in almost a year. After his travels on board the Axalon.

He reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of aged vodka. He almost never drink, but the urge to drown his sorrow was to big. He opned it and grabbed a shot glass, but, found himself setting the shot down and drank directly from the bottle.

He hated the feeling overcoming him. the loss of basic instincts to the occurrence of being "Drunk". After drinking an amount, he layed down on the bed, still sobbing. his impaired mind wandered in many directions.

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet finishes sobbing on Aixi's shoulder and sighs, then goes to her room and thinks things through "How can I feel this way, I don't even really know Icarus yet I have feelings for him, DEEP emotions, so deep, I think they are even deeper than my feelings for Night Song. I..I need to tell him, I can't break up with Night Song, not just yet, but..." She sighs and looks a the necklace Night Song had bought her after the night he got really drunk, she puts it in it's case and stashes it away, "I do not deserve this, not any more" she says to herself, locking the spot where she stashed the necklace.

She then readies herself to talk with Icarus, finding his room wasn't hard, because she could hear him sobbing. She then knocks on his door, "I..Icarus, it's Violet, may I come in?" without waiting for a reply, she walks in and sits down next to him, she lifts his chin up, "Icarus, there is something I need to say to you, this will not be easy for me to say but...I need you to hear this as much as I need to say it, will you please lisen to me?" She asks him.

@,

Icarus heard a knock on the door.The voice..... it was Violet. He tried to hid the vodka bottle, but wasent quick enough. When she entered the room, he quickly tried to but it away, but instead it rolled across the room, and bumped into her hoof. But she kept on walking, and when she got near, she spoke. The words fell upon hise ears. It took them a second to register....but he ,  after a few second nodded to her. 

He wiped the tears out of his eyes,drying them temporarily. He sniffed and looked up to her, interested in what she was going to say.

"I will listen, Violet, I'm sorry you have to see me like this" His words were a bit slurred, but it was obvious he was mostly unaffected by the Vodka. His eyes were red and bloodshot, the area around them was wet, as was the tan fur on his cheeks.His body was still shaking and shuddering with his breaths, this was especially visible in his legs. He tried to keep his breathing under control.

Oh Celestia dont let this be her reejecting me, pleas please please please  He thought in his head as he awaited her response.