Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time that Bonds~ RP

PurplePony

@@PurplePony,@@PurplePony,

When Night kissed Violet, it bothered him, but he made no move to stop it

Icarus shook it firmly, his face was filled with joy, and a new emotion unseen by many from him. His face was filled with gratitude. He really was thankful to Night Sont

"I could not agree more with you Night, she is very amazing. Besides, there is no reason to say "Farewell" you two can still be friends and all that. No reason to completely separate" Icarus said putting a hoof around Violet and nuzzling her.

He looked over to her and nudged her playfully.

"So, love, is there anything you wanted to say to Night ? Anything at all? Hell, if you want I can leave you two in private if you really wanted me to for a bit." Icarus said to Violet.

He knew this whole ordeal upset Night Song greatly, but Icarus was happier than he had been in a long while. After witnessing the end of a great war, coming back to find a great love was amazing, not to mention he always felt happy around Violet. She just cheered him up with her mere presence. She was amazing, and she was his partner.

@@Commander Tangent,@@PurplePony,

Violet hugged and nuzzled Icarus back, "No, what I want to say to Night Song, you can hear." She turns to Night Song, returning the hug and the small kiss on the cheek, "Night, you will always have a special place in my heart, it is as I said earlier, I still love you too, but as my closest friend and I love you as if you were a brother to me." She sighs a little, "and it is I who should be saying sorry, I should have said no instead of yes, but..I was lonely and desperate, and if I was going to die in this battle, I wanted to die with the one I love, which I thought was you but... you know the rest, and please, do not despair, you will find a mare worthy of your love and attention." She hugs him again, "thank you Night, for everything."

She then looks to Icarus, "Icarus, we should get ready for where ever we are going, you go on ahead, I'll go find Aixi."

After Icarus leaves, she hugs Night one more time, "Icarus is right, there is no reason to say farewell, we can all be friends, right?" before leaving to go find Aixi.

She then start to wonder around the TARDIS in search for her.

@Commander Tangent,

Night raised his hoof after the two had spoken, "No, I don't need to talk further. Unless you have something to say Vi. I know we have been good friends but this whole thing is just, it's just too much for me right now. I hope you both can respect and understand this, She chose you.... so it is indeed fare well. I don't have a problem with either of you, but I do have a problem being friends. That will not happen, how can you expect that? You shreded my heart. I am simply just existing to exist at this point, until at last I can meet with my brother again. I have no interest in love anylonger, I am sure I could find a suitable mare but that is not what my destiny is. Not any longer."

Night laughed, "I am looking forward to this battle, really I am."

His insides churned and he felt sick, but he knew what he said to be true, he was looking forward to death, to an eternal sleep where he wouldn't have to live each day out alone and in pain. Until that day came though Night made up his mind to fight with honor, and fight for the rest of the world. He was beggining to understand Aixi and were she was coming from. He understood more than he did before and as much as it hurt he began to realize how much more she must hurt. How much pain she has been through.

Violet had left the two standing alone together, if he was going to hurt the Doctor now would be as good a chance as any. Shaking his head at his thoughts he turned around. "Fare well, thank you for allowing me to find my new purpose, I will serve until I can not serve any longer."

With that said he trudged off to his room. He would find Aixi later but not at this moment. Right now he just wanted to be alone with his thoughts and his sword.

@Raiden NightSong

Aixi sat sobbing under her tree, wallowing in pitty and self hatred. A tiny knock came from the direction of the door, She heard a soft voice calling out her name "come in Vi, the door is unlocked." She called out wipping away her tears.

As the door opened Aixi looked back laughing slightly. 'My room is really odd isn't it? But it is my home. Everything is still here just as it used to be.'

Edited by PurplePony

@@PurplePony,@,

Icarus stood and watched Night Song walk away. The words rang in his head like a gun. He had heard them before. He had watched them turn sour and play out. Memories of the one he had known as Hotshot flashed through his mind. How he wanted death. And when the time cam, how he just sat there. He knew the plasma mortar was coming. He knew he would be killed. Yet he just sat there until it landed. Until it hit him and turned him into a pile of molten slag. 

"Night.... never think like that please.... everyone has a purpose....everyone has reason to live....death will not solve anything other than burden those around you with what had burdened you... I know how you feel, Oh trust me I know. I know many others that did the same thing. And in their last moments. All of them regretted it in the end. There is always a reason to live, my friend, you just have to find it" Icarus said. And with that he turned.

The memories rushed back to him. The screaming. The "blood". The bodies. The sadness, the fear, the sorrow. It all flowed back to him in a vivid manner.

@,

Icarus approached his loved one.

"Love, I will be in our quarters, if you need me. I'm gonna finished reading my book" He said with a smile after he hugged her. He then trotted off to his and Violets quarters. 

@@Commander Tangent,

Before wandering off to find Aixi, she hugs Icarus, "Ok Icarus, I'll see you after I've talked with Aixi." she then walks off.

@@PurplePony,

Violet opened the door and walked in,  she could see that Aixi had been crying, but felt it best not to ask, if Aixi wanted to tell her why she was crying, she will let her come to her, but she does says, "Aixi, if you ever feel like you need or want another female to talk to, you know you can always come to me." She then sits down near Aixi and smiles, "Things have been somewhat sorted between Icarus, myself and Night, however, I fear that now Night Song wants to..he wants to die in battle. I guess It's all my fault" she sighs, "anyway Aixi, you wanted to talk with me alone? I guess we have a little time before we reach whatever destination we're going to, so what is it you wanted to talk with me about?" She looks around Aixi's room, "It is odd, but I know this sounds kind of cliche and cheesy, but they say that home is where the heart is." She takes another look around, "Also Aixi, I..I wanted to apologize for the way I behaved earlier on, It wasn't right of me..."

@Raiden NightSong,

Aixi noticed the mare looking her over, she couldn't hide anything from her, and why should she? "Violet don't be sorry, your actions have yet to affect me. I don't judge or hate you, you are my friend she pulled the pony in closly.

"Here come sit with me." She laughed pulling her down onto the grass. 

The two of them lay on their backs under her tree staring up into the stary night.

"I want to share with you some things before I get to why I wanted to talk to you. I just want to share a bit of me with you. No pony else has seen this room, this place. Not even Critic." She looked at Violet as she spoke, she wanted to make sure she knew this place and this moment was special.

She put her hoof around Violet and brought her a little closer. "This is where I grew up. This is where this all happened, it's kind of funny. This place is my favorite, it the place I go in my mind when I need to be happy. The tree behind us, that is my tree, down to every last nook. In the distance there, that is my castle. And in the top tower, the room with the light, that was mine. That is where everything went wrong. Once upon a time," Aixi started her story sarcastically

"I was engaged to the love of my life, he was so handsome, so caring. He was my best friend. We grew up in the orphanage together. We made a pact, friends for life, together forever. He just seemed to be that one constant in my life. I never looked at another stallion until my corination. I was official ruler of my kingdome many pony had come to celebrate, and there he stood. He was handsome in every possible way. He flattered me and asked me to dance. He litterally swept me off my feet. For the first time I felt love. I was over joyed, however one thing was in the way. My fiance. I decided it was only right to break it off. We decided to remain friends forever, together forever. He was happy for me. I truly believe that. But something happened." Aixi choked on her last words.

"Something happened and I caused it." Aixi eyes began to glisten slightly

"I just fell in love. I can not put it any other way. It was so dumb and so sudden looking back on it. I have many regrets, loving both stallions was never, and will never be one of them. But I do regret how I handled my self how I went about doing it. I hurt my dearest friend, I will forever regret that. It was because of my ways he turned, and tainted his soul.. It was because of me every one died.  if it was not for me every pony would be happy. It's kind of funny really, we will be friends, friends for always until the day we die." Aixi finnished her story blinking back tears.

Rolling over onto her side she hugged Violet close, "I know you won't have to go through the things I have. I pray no pony ever does. I understand though, I really do. I am not angry. I am dissapointed in myself and worried for you."

Aixi sat up and looked down at Violet a little more seriously, "I wouldn't worry about Night. He is very noble and I both understand and admire his courage and bravery. That pony has shed everything, he is willing to put his soul on the line for every pony else. Do not feel sorry for him. He wouldn't want that. He is beggining to understand the true meaning of this battle. He is here for his own reasons, and his alone now. Aixi bowed her head slightly in respect. He is one of the bravest warriors I have met."

Looking up at Violet she smile, "I am excited for this new Night Song, I think the change will do him some good, allow him peace if you will."

Aixi realized how long she had been talking for, "Oh I suppose we will not have much time before we land, I am so sorry to have talked for so long."

Edited by PurplePony

@@PurplePony

Violet listened intently and hung onto every word Aixi had said, tears filled her eyes as Aixi told her of her story, but she felt honored that she was being told all of this. She waited until Aixi finished talking and smiled at her, she bows her head in respect and honor to her, "Aixi, I...I'm honored that you have told me this, I honestly do not know what to say." She hugs her tightly, "and I am truly honored and touched that you consider me a friend, and I want you to know, as strange as this may sound but, well. I've grown to love as a sister." She lays back down on the grass and stares up at the sky, "I understand what you mean about Night Song, I truly do, it's just.. Well you know, he and I have known each other since we were little foals, and I will always worry about him. He is a strong and noble pony, I know that much, and yes I know of the danger of dying in this battle we are fighting, I've already lost Blue Blur, and because of my actions, I lost Night Song as well." She sighs, "But you are right, he wouldn't want me feeling sorry for him or worrying about him, though this 'connection' he has with Blue Blur's soul is worrying, and is it normal?"

@Raiden NightSong,

Aixi looked to her and laughed squeezing her close, "Vi honey, if you view me as a sister, learn from my mistakes, don't push it but make sure he is alright before we fight. Only you can do that. For now I would just leave him alone. I wouldn' want to push that guy over the edge."

She let go and began walking forwards, as she did the background slowly started to fade away into the room it had been before. Aixi seemed to walk a great distance to get to the door, but in actuality it was probably only about three steps. She giggled at how vast her mind could be.

Turning to answer her last question, "It is normal at least for pony's with spiritual links, I have many, I am kind of special, in that I can focus in on those links. I find them they don't find me. Blue's spirit clung to Night, it did so for a reason. He is his see'r if you will." Aixi's jaw dropped slightly just for a moment.

A smile spread across her face, "It was never you who changed his fate, he did himself when he didn't act on severing their tie. His path is as a seer, I think I will need to discuss a few things with him later but ultimatly it was his choice." She finished.

As she opened up the door to her room Aixi's past completly vanished.

"I do believe we have landed, Why don't we check in with the others and go have some fun?"

@@PurplePony,

Violet nods, "I will, I"m not sure if he'll actually talk to me anymore, but I guess all we can do is wait and see, right?" She says as she follows Aixi out of her room. She nodded again, at Aixis' words about the tie between Blue Blur's spirit and Night Song. "I think I understand, so...do you think that us meeting Icarus and he and I falling in love with each other so quickly, do you think that was actually fate or something, and that the break up between me and Night Song was meant to happen?" Violet couldn't believe what she was asking, but she heard her own voice asking those questions, and she even found herself hoping that the answer to both questions was yes. She looks at Aixi, sure, she was a strange pony, but there was one thing that Violet always lived by, and that was who wants to be normal anyway? she hugs Aixi one last time and goes off to find Icarus.

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet always found herself getting lost in the TARDIS, despite it's small appearance on the outside, on the inside it was massive, but she soon found her and Icarus's room. She walks in with a smile, and sees him asleep on the bed with a book on his stomach, she gently lifts the book from his stomach and kisses him on the muzzle, "Icarus, honey" she says in a sweet voice, "I think we've landed at our destination, come on, please wake up."

NightStrike was really confused about everything what was happening. One moment they seemed so happy together and about to get married, the other moment they break up.

"Well I don't know them for that long" he mumbled. "Maybe tensions between the two of them had always been high. Though it didn't seem like that when he first met them."

He was also worried about the fact that he let himself get so carried away by his emotions. That was really new for him and it didn't bother him before that nightmare. He feared it could potentially be dangerous for himself, emotions didn't suit his way of living. He decided to talk to Aixi about it once they arrive on that relaxation planet but not now.

"Well then, for now I think I should try to relax a bit." Relaxing was something NightStrike rarely had the time for. He was never 100% at ease, never without any worries. He didn't exactly know if he wanted to change that or not.

@@PurplePony,

While wandering in the TARDIS he found Night Song. He didn't knew wether he wanted to be alone or not but if he would want that, he could just say it to him. So NightStrike gave the pony a friendly nod and walked up towards him.

Wayzer

Night smiled to Night, that thought crossed his mind and made him smile. The other Night walked up to him and nodded, it looked as if he was going to walk past. "Hey, where are you going? Don't you want to come relax? Maybe have some fun?" Night smiled at Night, but the thought was begging to feel confusing to him. "Hey I have a question for you..." He started nervously stopping the other pony.

"Can I call you strike? I would have you call me song but I don't feel like that quite fits any more." He didn't know if what he said offended the other pony or not.

'I really would like at least a friend just to get to know a little better at least. I don't want to be completely alone.' He thought to himself.

'But Night...' A familiar voice spoke in hushed tones.

'You are never alone.' It finished.

Night smiled, no he was never alone, He just wished to feel a little less alone, at least for a while.

He smiled at the pony, hoping to make an alright impression. When all of a sudden he realized something, for better or worse he had changed he was changing, and for once he was ok with everything.

A new look was about his eyes, it was both strong and slightly frightening.

@@PurplePony,

NightStrike was surprised when he heard that Night Song spoke to him. He stopped an looked him in the eyes a little smile appearing on his face. He was glad that the other pony seemed to take it fine. And he also seemed to have this new look of determination in his eyes, no not only in his eyes, you could see it in his whole body.

He nodded again and smiled some more when he heard his words. "Of course you can call me Strike, it would be getting a little difficult if you could not. I'm completely fine with it, don't worry about that."

He walked somewhat closer and looked hi, patting him on the shoulder slightly. "You seem to be taking it very well. Instead of collapsing and go cry somewhere in a corner and get drunk you only seem to get stronger. I just wanted you to know that I don't agree with all this. I still think it's wrong what they are doing. It's just not far for you."

He didn't know why but he had the feeling that he and Night song could become excellent friends. "Anyways we could walk to the exit and have a talk it you want to."

Wayzer

Night laughed a little, "Yeah that would be cool." He said as the pair headed towards the exit to meet up with the rest of the group.

"And yeah, the old be would have been a wreck, but something has just been happening to me anyways. I just didn't know what it was until this happened. I am actually kind of happy. The whole thing has allowed me to strip myself of everything that held me back from realizing my true potential. I plan on being nothing less. I do know it wasn't kind of them, or even right. Heck that was just cruel, but she is a good pony and I hope he makes her happy. I will be who I was meant to be all along."

Stopping Night began to think. He began to allow another voice into his thoughts, "You are the song of night, the song of darkness, and of death." Blue's voice smirked. "Don't be afraid though, it is how you choose to use it. That is what will define you." 

Night smiled, and looked to Strike, although they really only started talking Night enjoyed the presence of his new found friend. It seemed as if they had hit it off rather well, it felt nice. They continued on towards the group ready to just kick back for a little while.

Edited by PurplePony

@Raiden NightSong,

Icarus awoke when he was kissed by Violet. But instead of waking up, her pretended he was still asleep. When Violet attempted to wake him up again, he sprung into motion.

With a big smile he grabbed her by the arms and pulled her down onto the bed with him. From there, he rolled her onto her back and playfully tickled her, before lowering his head on her stomach and gave her some raspberries on her belly button. he looked and smiled at her with a really goofy look on his face.

"So, my lovely Violet, what exactly is our destinations, are we on a vacation planet like they said ? What does it have?" Icarus asked her happily, snuggling. He was excited , almost like a little filly or colt. He couldn't wait to spend time with this mare.They were ging to have so much fun together, or at least he felt that they would. Hell, he felt as long as they were together, they would be having a very happy time with her. And when times got rough and tiring, he hoped she would be there to comfort him, and rejuvenate him.

@@Commander Tangent

Violet smiled as Icarus pulled her in and then tickled her and gave her raspberries. She giggles and lifts his chin up before kissing him. She looks deep into his eyes, "I don't know the name of the place, but we are going to a spa and massage parlor, and I think we have landed dear, so we had better go meet up with the others, as I am sure that Critic would have some things he needs to say to us before we leave the TARDIS." She kisses him again and gets up from the bed and gets herself ready.

As she was getting herself ready, she couldn't stop thinking about what Aixi had told her, and she felt really happy and glad that Aixi had trusted her with such information and then what she also said about Night Song. She starts to hum to herself happily, with a big smile on her face.

Once she was ready she finds Icarus getting ready himself and sneaks up behind him, wrapping her hooves around him from behind, she kisses him, "Hello there handsome, we may have a little time still before everypony else is ready, so maybe we can use this time to talk."

@,

Icarus hopped up and grabbed his cloak. With one swift motion, he threw it on and connected the neck peice with a slightly loud metallic click. After that he grabbed his book, and walked over to his bags. He opened his bags and opened one on the mini pockets inside of the bag, and stored the book, taking the book mark and putting it in a separate open pocket in thee bag, befor standing up.

He thought that Violet was still getting ready, but it appeared that he was wrong. She came up from behind and hugged him, suggesting that they should talk. Icarus smiled and turned around, kissing her happily before responding happily.

"Sure love, what do you want to talk about? I'm open to any questions love," Icarus said, giving her a lick on the muzzle happily.

He was still very happy, which was probably obvious to Violet. He was just happy to have love again. To have a true friend and loved one. To have someone that, if things turned out well, would be his partner throughout life. And even beyond, if organics truly had an afterlife.

@@Commander Tangent,

She smiles and sits down on the bed, "well, I thought that seeing as we are lovers, maybe we should really get to know each other. So, is there anything you would like to know about me, love? Anything at all, for you, I am an open book." She says to Icarus as he sits down next to her, she licks him on the muzzle and looks deeply into his eyes. 

She was truly happy, she couldn't explain why or how she knew it, but she knew that what she and Icarus has is true love. As she looked into his piercing grey eyes, Icarus could tell that in Violet's blue eyes, there was certain twinkle to them. She hugs him tightly, "I'm sorry I would have some questions for you, I have some in my head, but I am terrible with putting them to words, and I do prefer that you would start with the questions. It just... I'm terrible with starting these sort of conversations."

She sat there, wondering what kind of questions he would ask her, bu also still thinking about Aixi and what she went through, and in  a way she was still a little bit worried for Night Song.

@,

"Ok, I have a few. They are going to be a bit......personal...." Icarus rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. He looked over to her and smiled, but it immediatly was replaced with an odd face.

"Well the first question is, did you and Nighsong.... you know, engage in intercourse, make love, whatever you want to call it. This is important to me" Icarus said in an awkward manner. 

He sat there for a few more seconds before opening his mouth with another, bit less awkward question.

"I also wish to know what it was that drew you to me. Why you fell in love with me. I was also wondering why you wanted to "Take it slow" as you said earlier. Most of these are out of curiosity" Icarus said with a nervous smile, hoping that he hadent asked any "off limits" questions or crossed any lines.

I really hope they ddidnt have any form of sexual contact. But knowing my luck, thee probably already did. I really want to be her first, due to the fact when we get to it it will be my first time. I just feel it will be more special if it  both of our first times.

@@PurplePony

"He almost seems happy!" NightStrike thought a bit confused. "I don't know how he does does it but I'm sure glad he takes it so well."

He nodded and gave a small smile back at Night Song. He noticed the pony actually was quite older then he was. But NightStrike himself was also rather young. Actually you could say that he just became an adult. Though he was quite big and tall for a pony. He was a worthless fighter without his knifes or bow though.

He lowered the hood of his cloak. He figured it would be kinda awkward to talk to him while all hooded, but he felt kinda naked without it.

He made a small cough and said: "So ehm, well you know, as eh you.. probably already know how I got here.. eh I was just.. wondering if you could tell me how you got here, got all involved in this. What is your backstory?" He didn't really dare to ask Night about his past but he was just too curious. NightStrike didn't really like to talk himself, he was more of a listener.

"But eh if you want to ask me something, that's fine too of course, I'll tell you as much as I can."

@@Commander Tangent,

The twinkle in Violet's eyes disappeared and was replaced with sadness, she hangs her head, "Y..yes we did. It was always safe but..." She saw the sadness also in Icarus's eyes, she goes to hug him but hesitates and just sits there.

"A..and as for your second question, I cannot explain why I fell in love with you, I mean at first it was because I saw how handsome you are, and I noticed how you couldn't keep your eyes off of me, and in all honesty I couldn't keep mine off of you either. But then I also felt something, like as if we are meant to be and now that I have seen just how much you care for me and when I heard what you said to Aixi, deep down, within the deepest reaches of my heart, I know for sure that we are meant to be." She thinks for a little while longer, "I know this sounds really cheesy and cliche but...they say that you know it is true love when you have an intimate relationship with the other pony, and all the words you say and the things you do, come from the heart." Violet says to him, "And I truly feel that is the case with us"

@,

Icarus immediately buries his head in his hooves. it starts as soft pouts.

"I'm glad you truly love me... I'm glad about all of that....but" He pauses befor he bursts out into tears.

"BUCK... I am always late. I am always bucking behind. I'm just to FUCKING slow all the time arent I. Celestia damn it. I can never catch a single break. I have never had sex before, and I was hoping it would be your first time too. It would have made it a hundred times more special if we were both virgins when we engage in intercourse. BUT AS BUCKING USUAL I AM LATE. You ...... GAHHH" Icarus falls onto the bed in tears, extremely upset.

Icarus felt sick inside. his insides were twisted and felt as if they were in horrid knots. His face was drenched in tears. Yo most this would have been an overreaction. But this was so important to Icarus, and it was ripped away from him. Just like that. It was all to to bucking timing. To the fact he was always to bucking late for everything.

"Damn it.... your no were near being ready to make love with me as well, wich only adds to this" He said, as he sat up and hugged her tight, pouting on her shoulder. 

@@Commander Tangent

Violet looked away ashamed of herself, she get up from the bed and looks out the window. "I'm sorry Icarus, I truly am. We only did it twice, and well I truly thought that Night Song and I were soul mates. Of course I was wrong and I truly wish I could take it back, I truly wish that the both of us could truly be each other's first." She sighs and sits back down next to him and hugged him tight as he cried on her shoulder. "Icarus, please believe me when I say this, the first time, we...we were drunk,, and the second time... it was in the heat of the moment."

She lifts his chin up and looks deeply into his eyes and gives him a long, deep, passionate kiss on the muzzle, holding it for a couple of minutes. "Icarus, love, the only reason I wanted to take things slowly was because of Night Song, but he has moved on, and so.. whenever you are ready to take things further, I will be too."

She then holds him  close to her, gently stroking his fur and mane in a soothing way, "Icarus, if there was a way for me to take back my virginity so that I could give it to you, I would do it without a second thought."

@,

Icarus hugged her tight and kissed her again.

"I wish tere was too. I wish you could have kept a stright head befor it got to that point with him. But Damn it I'm always bucking late. There is no way to take it back, what is done is what is done" He said hugging her tight, still pouting.

"I would ask you if you wanted to now, but I know you would say no. We have only been together for a day and all that. But damn it, you did it with him and you enjoyed it. And thats the most damaging thing. You enjoyed it, no matter if you were drunk or not, you enjoyed it. And It's going to be god knows how long befor you decide you are ready to do anything sexual with me. I wish we could soon, but thats all up to you" Icarus said, still pouting but not sounding as sad.

"In any case, I love you Violet, I really truly love you, and I cant wait for our first time. It's just that well. That was kind of like a punch in the face to me,even if you didn't know at the time, it still hurts, and it hurts bad" He said hugging her tight. 

We are alone, and in privat....... But no, it is to early for that right now. She would surely say no.

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet kisses him again, "Icarus, I.." She begins, "Icarus, in all truth, I am not entirely sure I actually enjoyed it, especially the first time, it was actually a bit painful, and with the both of us being drunk, things were a bit...sloppy and well in all honesty, while there were noises, it was mostly on Night's part, not mine.. So  you could say that  I didn't enjoy it. I wouldn't have really known as it was my first time, and it actually hurts me and pains me that my first time was when I was drunk, in all truth, it was really stupid of me. And with the second time, once again, I didn't enjoy it, as it was just out of heat really, and while I thought both times there was love involved, I was wrong."

She hugs him tightly, "Icarus honey, I said before, whenever you're ready, so am I." She kisses him passionately, her tongue sliding into his mouth and sliding over his tongue. she kisses him like that for a while before pulling back and smiling at him. "Icarus, my love, I want you to be happy, that is all that matters to me right now." She says sweetly.

@,

Icarus nods his head saddly as she spoke.

Well then when the time comes, I will make sure she enjoys it. I will give her as good as a first time as I can. And let it be fuled, not by hormones, but out of Love and passion. Out of my complete and utter love for this pony, Violet..

She then did something quite unexpected. She kissed him. But this was no normal kiss, she slid her tongue into his mouth. His eyes wend wide for a second befor he closed them. When she broke the kiss and spoke again, ke kissed her on the lips again, and looked at her shyly.

"Does....does that mean if I wanted to do it now.... like here and now ....... you would be willing to?" His voice stuttered and was nervous. Icarus had never gone far enough into love to the point were a mare was ready to make love with him. And especially after only two days. He got a bit shaky and sweaty, not sure if he wanted to actually lay down with her on this bed and make love, or to wait untillit happened naturally. He just had no clue weather to wwait,  or to embrace what the primal part of his mind was saying and go now.