Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time that Bonds~ RP

PurplePony

@@PurplePony,

NightStrike got lost in his thoughts a couple of times again while roaming trough the TARDIS. It was obvious something was wrong, but he still wasn't entirely sure seeing Aixi about it. He just didn't thrust other ponies that easily, But after he noticed he was walking into a wall for over half a minute he reckoned he should talk to Aixi about it.

And so NightStrike tried to make his way over to Aixi. She seemed to be in a conversation with Night Song though so he waited just ouside the room for her to finish, not knowing that it would be kinda awkward to just wait right outside.

As soon as Aixi left the room he jumped up and went on a rant about his whole problem: "Hey Aixi, good to see you again. I was kinda waiting for you already but you where already talking to Night Song. Talking about that, how did it went? What did you say?"

He shook his head "Ugh sorry about that, guess that wasn't really normal right?

Ok I need to ask you about something. It kinda started happening since that creature used that dark spell of his. Can I ask you something about it?"

Lee nods at Aixi as she leaves. He opens his mouth to respond but she disappears before he can answer. Shrugging, he starts to set down the book he was levitating when he realizes it was the book about changelings he was trying to get at in the first place. "Look at the trouble you got me in." He glares at the book a moment before shrugging again and walking over to one of the chairs near the wall. He sat down, and started reading. Laughing at parts of the book and shivering when the author described something almost to perfectly. He finished the book and held it up, looking at the author's name. "Hard to believe the author is a pony." He thought for a few moments before shrugging and looking around. He wandered out of the library and walked down a few random halls until he ended up in the control room. He walked up to the control panel and tapped on it near the flickering blue form of Sunstone. "Hey, holo-pony...Sunny? Sun Song? No...Oh! Sunstone! Hey, Sunstone. You there? I'd like to know if there's anyway I can look up the author of this book?" He levitated the book about changelings up next  to the console, displaying the book for her to see. 

@@Mr. Critical

Edited by Deus Ex Machina

Sun stone appeared behind Lee. Looking at him with her usual sultry eyes. "Hello Lee. Nice to see you again. And I shall." Sun stone took the bok from the changeling and began to look for any corolation the book had with the author and any information about the author. It would take some time but it should be no problem for her to search through every record in past and future entries. While she did she looked at the changeling, eyeing him. Not in a suspicious way. Just trying to mess with him for some fun. Her smile, curved around her muzzle. Her eyes flashed and the information was gathered. "Ah, I have everything on the author." Sun Stone materialized a monitor in the room for Lee to search through. "Just speak into the mic of what you want to know and it will bring up the information. Anything you need to know, just let me know." She gave a sultry wink to lee and vanished into thin air.  Leaving Lee to look for what he wanted to look for.

(Filer filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler.)

Aixi left the room she was both happy and a sad for Night, the whole sight was bittersweet. Aixi smiled, "He is very brave and I comend him for his actions.' Her thoughts were pleasing.

As she closed the door and turn around she was punced by Nightstrike. She was almost knocked off balance.

Wayzer

Steadying herself Aixi listened to the pony speak. He spoke in a flurry of words almost blending the sentances together. Intrigued and concerned Aixi listened. He wanted to know what was happening behiind closed doors, she smiled devilshly at that. 'No pony can know that, they just wouldn't understand.' She thought to herself.

He also wanted to know what was happening to himself, this perked her ears slightly. Her curiousity had been stirred, thinking to herself for a second she then answered, "Night Song may tell you if he wishes to, It is his own buisness so I must respect that. Though I do not see why he would keep it soley to himself. He may need a friend. I don't think he feels alone, but I think he needs to hold onto sanity. As for you Strike, if I may call you that, what seems to be the trouble. Are you alright?" Aixi was genuinly concerned however the incident itself was more fascinating.

'If it was deadly he would have been gone by now.' She was sure of that.

Sun stone appeared behind Lee. Looking at him with her usual sultry eyes. "Hello Lee. Nice to see you again. And I shall." Sun stone took the bok from the changeling and began to look for any corolation the book had with the author and any information about the author. It would take some time but it should be no problem for her to search through every record in past and future entries. While she did she looked at the changeling, eyeing him. Not in a suspicious way. Just trying to mess with him for some fun. Her smile, curved around her muzzle. Her eyes flashed and the information was gathered. "Ah, I have everything on the author." Sun Stone materialized a monitor in the room for Lee to search through. "Just speak into the mic of what you want to know and it will bring up the information. Anything you need to know, just let me know." She gave a sultry wink to lee and vanished into thin air.  Leaving Lee to look for what he wanted to look for.

(Filer filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler.)

Lee nodded. "Thanks!" He takes the monitor in hoof and sits down next to the console and starts scrolling. Looking over bits and pieces of information, he sudenly lets out an exclamation.  "AH HA!" I knew it!" He turns to face where Sun Stone's avatar used to be. "You may want add this to your database. The author of this book is a changeling. I'm eighty percent sure of that. There are things that he knows that normal ponies shouldn't know. He or she also seems to be trying to throw ponies off in certain parts. Like here" Lee opens the book to a certain chapter and points with his hoof, "He states that Changelings are mostly nocturnal. That's not true. We're actually active day and night. I think he was trying to add some kind of mysticism to changelings. Make us seem all weird." Lee smiled. "I wonder if he's still around. I'm assuming that he could've faked his own death." Lee sat there a moment, thinking about the possibility of another free changeling. Shrugging, he turns to the console. "Oh yeah, the library kinda fell on me. Is there anyway to clean it up? Or should I get some help fixing it?"

Strike stood before Aixi almost lost in thought. He seemed to be thinking of what to say  Aixi wanted to go and think. Perhaps she could remember something useful, or perhaps somepony else would know. The idea dawned on her looking at strike she began to instruct, "Why don't you go get some questions answered. I need to go see if I can dig up any information for myself."  

On that note Aixi walked off in search of Guardian. She could sit and wrack her brain for possible information, or, she could possibly kill two birds with one stone.  She wandered the halls and various rooms searching for the new pony. "Where could he have wandered off?' Shaking her head she began to think a little more clearly. There was far too much going on. Breathing in she tried sense where he was. He didn't feel to far off." She thought honing in on his being. 

He was coming up behind her, He was a little ways a way but he wasn't far, Taking this into mind Aixi began to back track. Retracing her steps through the halls she finally ran into Guardian. As the pony came into view she greeted him, "Hello Guardian. I hope you are feeling well. Do you have a moment to chat?" 

@@PurplePony

Guardian sat in a room he found that was perfect for him to meditate in. He placed himself in what he assumed to be the middle and closed his eyes. He went back into the depths of his mind, to the time when he was away from Equestria for almost 4 years. During that time, it was much simpler. Where everyday was already mapped out for him and all he had to do was perform.

But all that was gone now, ever since that day. That day still haunted him to the very core. A day he wished never happened, but at the same time happy that it was him and no one else.

Guardian was so lost in thought that he didn't even notice that somepony walked in and greeted him. It was Aixi,

"Hello Guardian. I hope you are feeling well. Do you have a moment to chat?" 

Guardian opened his eyes slowly, showing off his stunning sea blue eyes, "Hello to you Aixi, I am feeling much better now." he stood up from his position and stretched, popping a few joints. "And yes, a chat would be nice." He flashed her his signature smile. "What is it you want to talk about?" he questioned. Whatever it was that Aixi wanted to talk to him about, it was going to be a long, long talk.

@@PurplePony,

NightStrike just couldn't seem to explain what really happened. He was still kinda in utter confusion himself. So he nodded to Aixi, "Yeah I'll better search for some more information. Maybe I'll look somewhat up in the library or something."

It seemed to be mostly a psychological issue he seemed to have since that dark spell. He must have had some form of amnesia, now his memories where coming back to him. His head was a mess though, so he didn't knew whether he should be grateful or not.

And so he decided to move to the library. He had put on his cloak and hood again, he just felt more comfortable with them on. To some other ponies, it might seem that he was sneaking around moving from one shadow to another, doing something he wasn't supposed to do. In fact this was not his intention, it had just become his second nature.

@

After a while he heard voices coming from the library. It seemed that NightStrike wasn't the only one with the idea to get some information. When he entered it, he was taken aback by the sheer amount of books the library seemed to contain. There was no way he was going to find them all himself. When he looked around some more he could also spot Lee, which was weird as he was sure he was talking to another pony a while back. He gave the pony a quick smile from under the shadow of his hood and approached him.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lee had gone back to the library, looking around and trying to figure out how to clean it up. He sat there, pondering this conundrum until he felt something behind him, an almost emotionless somepony. Turning around, he saw a hooded somepony approaching him. "Hello? Hi, I'm Lee. You are?" He asks curiously towards the approaching figure.

(filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler)

@

After a while he heard voices coming from the library. It seemed that NightStrike wasn't the only one with the idea to get some information. When he entered it, he was taken aback by the sheer amount of books the library seemed to contain. There was no way he was going to find them all himself. When he looked around some more he could also spot Lee, which was weird as he was sure he was talking to another pony a while back. He gave the pony a quick smile from under the shadow of his hood and approached him.

Edited by Dante Confusa

@,

NightStrike nodded at the pony. He didn't seem extremely special on the outside, but he knew that this pony highly likely got some very interesting characteristics and traits, or he wouldn't be here in this group.

He walked somewhat closer looking at the mess around him. "I'm NightStrike" He replied softly and shortly "Seems like you made quite some mess out here heh, care if I helped you clean it up a bit? I'm searching for some information myself and there is no way I'm going to find any in this mess."

Without really waiting for an answer he started levitating the books back to the shelves, he didn't exactly know where to put each book in the shelves, as the TARDIS had a rather unique way of archiving. But he figured that would sort itself out in the end, everything in the TARDIS seemed rather automated.

@@Mr. Critical

After he was finished cleaning enough mess in he opinion he wondered how he was ever going to find the books he was searching for. Even with all this mess cleaned up there where still a heck of a load of books to choose from. So he waited, maybe Sun Stone could help him out.

@Rokkurin

Aixi laughed, "It may not be a long conversation. I fear that you maybe dissapointed. I just need to know if you are alright. It has been quite a while since we spoke last. Infact I do believe that the last time that we spoke it was around the very begining of this journey. I realize that you have been on both sides in this fight. Now that you are free and have regained a consious control what are you going to do? You can fight for the living if you are so inclined to do so or you may leave and continue living on as if nothing happened. I would have noticed if any part of his spirit was clinging onto your being. This is not the case so I am lead to believe that you are free. What you choose to do is now of your own free will."

She stared off into his eyes. Although they were his own Aixi couldn't help but notice the change in them. They had hardened over since the last time they spoke. It was almost as if a part of Guardian had died. It seemed as isf he had hardened his soul in order to counter the beast that was trying so desperatly to get a hold of him. She looked at him completly fascinated. "What was it like? To not be in control of your own body. How did you feel? Was there any physcological impact that may have stuck around after? What was it like?"

Aixi knew her last questions were a little childish, but if they were going to fight this enemy she would want to know how he attacks, and the reasoning behind his motives. She also wanted to make sure that Guardian was alright. They should be back on earth in their time any moment now and getting back on track was her biggest concern. 'With each day that passes he grows stronger.' She reminded herself.

@@PurplePony

Guardian sighed, "To be honest, this whole mess feels like it is all my fault, and I plan on fixing it. I'm not going to run and hide. I want to face my sins and correct them, no matter what." His eyes glazed over as he thought about what it was like being trapped.

He remembered all the pain he could feel. The pain of others has his captor killed them without remorse. "Being trapped inside that thing was the hardest thing I could have gone through in my life. That thing killed without so much as a second thought. He wants to watch the world burn. He cares about nothing but himself. He will do anything it takes to gain the power of the gods."

Guardian turned his head away from Aixi as his eyes swelled with tears, "I watched him kill an innocent foal. It was horrible." He looked back to her, eyes red and tears running, "You have no idea what it was like. All around me was death and suffering. That image of how he killed that foal will be forever imprinted in my mind. That filly was at the wrong place at the wrong time."

His voice began to grow in strength, "He is merciless, unforgiving, cruel, and above all else, he does not care what happens to others!"

Guardians eyes began to glow a soft blue, "He will pay for what he has done to the innocent! He will suffer, just as they did!"

@Rokkurin

Aixi put a hoof around his shoulders and attempted to comfort him, "I am glad you fight for the light.We need all the pony's we can get. I am pleased that you choose to stand up and fight. You are very noble and brave. I can only imagine what mental torment you have been through and forced to endure. It could not have been fun at all. We are all here to make him pay, to enable life to move forward. we are ll here to fight for what is right! Later tonight I will do a spiritual cleansing. I will smudge the ship as well as the pony's inside. This should ward off negative energy or spirit particles. You do not have to partake if you wish but it may ease your mind and body." She said sincerely.

'Smudging would actually be a great idea, it should even help Strike, why didn't I think of this sooner?' She wondered to herself.

'By that point we should even be on track to continue on our journey. Everypony should feel much better and be fighting at full force by then, that is what I need.' She smiled at her thoughts, it felt good to be back on track.

Lee watched the pony named NightStrike start shelving books. He watched him for a moment, then started pulling the books off the shelf behind him and started sorting them and putting them back, levitating multiple books in the air at once, and looking at the binding of each of them before putting them in their places. He stopped after a moment and looked at NightStrike apologetically. "Sorry, habit. I worked in a library at one time in my life. A long time ago, but I still remember how to shelf books. The TARDIS, apparently, uses the Dewy Decimal System." He paused for a moment and regarded the mysterious pony in front of him, and expounded on his original statement. "Um. That is a system that utilizes the last name of the author and a few numbers of categories to determine whether something is fiction or nonfiction. You can then use that knowledge to put those books away. Here, I'll show you." He said as he picked up a few books and started walking down the row of book shelves that were still up right. "See, biographies go here, fictional books go here. Here is the section about terminal diseases, this over here is about history." And on and on he went, explaining categories and why the books went where they did. 

@@Wayzer 

Edited by Dante Confusa

@ EVERYONE IN THIS RP

Several weeks had turned into monthsThe leaves had began to change colors. Sonn after they started to fall and the air was sharp leaving behind frost in the morning. Winter was on their tales. She had lost comrads over the time. Their love for eachother had blossomed and as they gazed passionatly into eachothers eyes, Icarus and Violet realized that they had a new chance. It was a beautiful new begining that they had found. Together they walked away hoof in hoof to start a new life together. It sickened Aixi.

She grimmaced recalling the event. Violet had approached herand told her she was no longer fighting for life she was fighting for theirs. Aixi understood, they had no right to be fighting in this battle. This was not their place and it never would be. A warriors spirit was the only spirit necessary here. The two of them left without a trace, leaving only behind a single vial that Aixi tucked away in her bag. The doctor called it a going away present. That was the very last time they spoke. They clopped off into the sun set.

That didn't matter now.Nothing really did. at this rate all hope would be lost,Her faith was leaving her feeling exahusted and and tired. At this rate there was no hope. They would never make it. They had finially arived in the enchanted forest, making numerous stops on the way in order to gain allies. However no beings were willing to fight. None understood the graveness of the situation. All felt that it did not concern them. Little hope lay ahead and once they came to the forest only to find it empty left Aixi feeling depressed. 

The once thriving forest fillled with many magical creatures now stood in the shadows of death. Time had destroyed what she knew and had once held dear. There was nothing any longer. No hope.

Aixi wandered outside of the tardis, exploring the ruined land, perhaps they are still here. Maybe Flying up high Aixi searched, pressing her spirit as far out as she could, she could not sense any familiar beings. It was clear to her. The bears were no longer here. One of her three treaties had vanished. 

Making up her mind Aixi decided to tell the others that they would have to give up their search here and head for the desert. Their last ally awaited them there. However crossing the mountain pass through the winter would be too difficult and Aixi desperatly wished to hoof it. There was a slim chance that the bears were no located in a different spot and perhaps they would run into them along the way.

Returning to the Tardis she greeted the remaining group in the dining hall. She looked them all in the eyes before starting, "Alright. Our second group of ally's did not work out. There is no trace of them here. They were most likely killed. It matters not anylonger we do not have the time to waste, A short was to the northwest is a mountain village we will be stelltling there until spring comes. There we will train and make ourselves ready for the finial days They have yet to arive but they are coming upon us. We must ready ourselves and prove ourselves worthy!"

@Mr. Critical

Turning her attention to Critical she comanded, "Take us to the Freljord Mountains. We have work to do."

Critic gave his love a nod and headed to the Console room. "Of course, Aixi." He trotted into the console room, Sun Stone was there to greet him as he began to flip Various switches. Searching for the location in question. Sun stone looked to Critic. "Hey, does Aixi seem... different?" Critical looked to the blue mare. "Of course not. She's still my Aixi. Though..." He looked to the Tardis console room. "I do miss the the company of others." he looked back to the console and continued entering coordinates. Sun Stone was worried for her friend. "Look, she may be saddened. Its not good for her. She is carrying your child and the stress may be too much for her. Things... haven't been going north for us." Critical looked saddened, he wanted to see Aixi happy. This mission was taking a toll on us all. They have lost friends along the way and the search for more allies is fruitless thus far. Critical finished entering the coordinates and was about to return to Aixi. "Spend some time with her, Critical. She could use it. You both could." Critical looked back and gave her a nod. He went back to rejoin Aixi.

Lee was mystified. Completely and comically confuesed. He had no idea what was going on. All he knew was that somepony had, a long time ago, some how created changelings and used them to attack a train full of ponies. These ponies he was with promised that they knew something about what was going on, but he hadn't been enlightened as to what was happening. He walked around the TARDIS, looking for somepony to explain things to him. He'd been hidden away in the library for a long time, reading and reading to pass the time. He really like reading. After Aixi's deceleration about allies and bears, Lee decided to find out what was going on. He scoured the TARDIS until he finally found Aixi and Mr. Critical. He walked in to the control room, looking around, finally spotting them. He walked over and sat down next to them both. He considered to himself how to approach the topic, before finally deciding to be blunt about it. "Ok, uh, how do...um. What was all that about? I know I've been on here for a while, but I still have no idea what's going on. I've been reading almost this whole time." 

@@Mr. Critical

@@PurplePony

(edited)

@DAVID CAPS LOCK PYRO

@Mr. Critical

Aixi had cuddled up to Critic and stared off as he messed around on the various devices splayed out on the control pannel. Just being near him gave her comfort. She was almost ready set out and seek out an apearence with the King, when Lee came into the room. He seemed a little nervous and finially just came out with questions,.

It finially dawned on Aixi. Lee was just here, she had no idea why or what he was hoping to gain. Looking him up and down in a new light she began to explain, "I am a shadow prancer. My kind are entrusted to keep the spiritual world in balance. Sadly I am the last of my race. My heard was wipped out in one night. I am the only survivor. The one who killed my heard was my betrothed. I was nieve and didn't see that he desired control and power, He broke the most important law of our kind: that would be to never feed on a living soul. After he took the first life, in order to restore balance his soul was taken as well, or rather corrupted. His soul is tainted and he now has an outwardly apearence of a demon when not in control of another beings body."

She nodded at his expression, "Yes that means he takes over other pony's as a parasitic force, feeding off of their life line. In order to live he must continue gaining power by taking the lives of others, He is now threatening to tip the balance and take over everything. Life as everypony knows it would be over, That is what we are all fighting for. To stop him. I can no longer do this alone. I can slay him and write my wrongs, however I need help to get to him. He is raising up an army of darkness and evil. I need hope, just a ray of light.. That is the reason everypony gathered here is to fight.

We will need more pony's other creatures, for it now upsets the balance of life. That is what brings us here to Frejlord. This icy land is cold year round and home to many strong elemental creatures. We are here to request aid and band together, increasing our power. I know the Rulers of this land well, now we gather our allies and plan. We will be here until the land outside defrosts and spring is here. By then our strength and relationships will be tested. Many of us will not make it. But we fight for tomorrow, not today. We are coming upon the finial hours, yet we have a brief window of opportunity and hope.

I suppose I must ask you, are you willing to fight along my side?" Aixi finished her story her eye's hardened over.

The end was so close, yet it felt years away.

Edited by PurplePony

NightStrike had been reading a lot in the library. He found lot's of information about the problems he had after that flashback, and he managed to get his head on straight. He also tried finding information about Aixi and her kind, he was rather curious about her. Though he had less luck finding information about that. In the end, all he found where some vague references.

At one point, Violet and Tangent decided to leave. NightStrike wasn't surprised, the two just didn't seem like fighters to him. Besides that, they where way too head over heels with each other.

He spend the rest of his time practicing skills again, he knew that he would need them when the battle would start.

Also NightStrike was shocked when he saw the state the forest was in, he loved forests and to see one in such a state was new for him. The forest was devoid of any life, the trees decaying it's inhabitants either fled or dead. He went back inside the TARDIS shaking his head, wondering what happened to this world, how it became so harsh without any place for the weaker creatures.

@Wayzer  @DAVID CAPS LOCK PYRO  @Mr. Critical  @Rokkurin

Little time had passed and Aixi found herself infront of the group. They had gathered in the dining hall. She looked about her group and smiled. Each pony was incredibly different and unique. All of them had gone out of their way to protect their world. "This is Frejlord, The creatures here are not like the ones you are all used to. Not many creatures know how to get here. I need to seek out an old friend and ask a favor. You all may come but I would not sugest leaving too long after myself. They will attack without mercy." She looked to the group and smiled, 

"I am leaving now." She finished.

Making her way outside of the TARDIS Aixi was greeted with heavy snow fall her hooves sank with every step. She smiled to herself, 'Just as it was before.'

With her head down the tiny pony trudged on. It was lucky for her that the snow was so deep, otherwise the wind would have been able to take her away in one gust. Slowly she made her way through town. No one came out to bother her, but she felt their presence.

When Aixi turned around to see if any of her comrads had followed she couldn't tell. The wind howled in her ears and she could barely see the end of her tail.  She hoped that if they had followed they were close by, it would be easy to get lost out here.

Lost in thought Aixi kept on, out of breath and a little tired she was finially greeted by  the doors of a giant ice castle, built into the side of the tallest mountain in Frejlorld. Aixi knocked on the door and waited. They opened with ease and shut sometime after she had entered.

"Hello Aixi, what brings you here? Have you brought company?" A voice called out.

• Brohoof 1

@@PurplePony

"Mmmm, well I don't know about you guys, but I'm going after her!" NightStrike shouted out to the rest of the group while walking after Aixi. But as soon as he stepped outside of the TARDIS a storm of ice cold wind blew in his face. It seems like quite the blizzard was going on there outside.

He kept trotting after her, in the way he thought she was going. He wondered how Aixi was holding up as unlike him, Aixi was quite small. He hope she wasn't almost blown away, as another gust of wind blew right into him almost tipping him over.

He continued shouting her name out a few times, but actually he doubted that she would be able to hear him. So he continued searching.

After wandering around a bit aimlessly he finally managed to spot a dark figure somewhat away in the snow. He almost ran towards it. Once he got closer he saw that Aixi entered a building. Looking like giant ice palace. He wondered how he ever managed to look over such a tall structure. He opened the large double doors and trotted inside an enormous hall.

• Brohoof 2