Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time that Bonds~ RP

PurplePony

Night Song and Violet were on their way from the dining cart, hoof in hoof, when they passed the carriage that Critic and Aixi were in.

Violet looks at him, "Should we say hello?" She asks, taking a peek through the small window,

Night shakes his head, "No love, they look like they're talking about something very serious."

He takes out a quill and quickly write a note saying they'll be in the next carriage, slides it under the door and then he takes Violet's hoof and they walk to their carriage.

They find their carriage and walk in, Violet snuggles up to Night Song and kisses him.

Night Song briefly kisses her back,

"W..what's wrong love?" Violet asks, the kiss was hesitated and brief.

"Nothing dear."

"Please love."

"W..we could die on this journey. I just want you to know that I love you, and if I die..."

Violet covers his mouth with a hoof, "shh, hush darling. Please" she kisses him passionately.

He kisses her back,

"Love," Violet says, "I have been wanting to...to do this for a long time."

She pushes him against the seat and kisses him even more passionately..

"If we're going to die, We will die together, as lovers."

@@PurplePony,

Critical looked to the mare, smirk slowly disappearing. She wanted him to carry a weapon. He didn't really like to use them unless necessary. He preferred hoof to hoof combat better. That training with the ancient master, Dragon Fang was meant for something. He stared at Aixi. Worry in her eyes. Critical knew why. This foe was dangerous, and she didn't want to loose another friend. After a bit of waiting, Critical let out a sigh in defeat.

"Fine, I'll carry a weapon."

Aixi's worry was easing on her. She gave him a small dagger. It would function well for Critical. Besides, He never said he would have to use it.

Critic unsheathed the blade to examine the craftsmanship. 'fairly sturdy, Finely sharpened, light weight material. Not a bad blade, actually.' Critical returned the dagger to its holster. He looked up to Aixi.

"Thank you, Aixi."

She responded with...

"Its the least I could do for you."

Critical sat the blade next to him on the seat of the car. He sat their with her wondering when the train will begin its journey, and ours, the same.

@@Night Song,

Critic noticed the note next to the entrance. He got up and gabbed it. Upon reading, he got up with Aixi and made their way to the next cart over. Now, Critical and Aixi could have come at a better time. They could have come when they were asleep. Maybe even vice versa. But, when they arrived at their car, Critic heard something. Something he really, really REALLY wished he hadn't. Though it was too late. The door had opened to their room and it only took a millisecond to make Critical and Aixi wish they had not opened the door. What they saw were Night Song and Violet in the most intimate of... lets say "situations" for now. Critic and Aixi were unnoticed and closed the door.

Critic and Aixi looked to each other with faces that could give a tomato a run for its money in sheer color. Critic broke the silence trying to disrupt the awkwardness.

"Do you uh... wanna go get breakfast."

He was cut short by a loud, feminine cry. I wont say which kind though. Critic and Aixi somehow turned to a deeper shade of red. Aixi responded.

"Yeah, lets get out of here."

Critic tried to make their way to the dining car, trying to erase the things they saw. The very... intimate... passionate... memories. They didn't know it, but Aixi and Critical were thinking the same thing. 'I need a memory wipe.'

After 15 minutes of love making, Night Song rolls off of Violet and lays down next to her, he kisses her, "I love you my darling."

Violet smiles, "I love you too darling."

They kiss and Violet's stomach rumbles, she giggles, "Guess all that love making was making me hungry"

"Very well love, we should go get something to eat, but first, let's wash up."

"Ok darling" Violet says kissing Night then going over to the shower, her tail swishing as she walks.

Night Song leans back to wait for Violet to finish her shower but hears her say, "You going to join me or what my love?"

Night Song blushes a bit then follows her to the showers.

After washing and drying themselves off, they go to the dining car and see Aixi and Critic, they wave, but there's a look of embarrassment on their faces.

"What do you suppose that's all about?" Night asks,

"Y..you don't suppose they came to see us while we were..."

"That would explain things." Night sighs, "Maybe we should have locked the door."

"Maybe"

They go to get their meals and then find a table and sit down to eat.

@@Night Song,

Critic and Aixi sat at the the table, eating their fruit. Minutes went on and they finished their food. Occasionally getting a look from the few ponies. Critic saw these looks and gave a scowl to them. they left with a surprised look. After a while they saw Night Song and Violet walk in. 'Oh crimeny. Okay act natural.' They waved at the two, but Aixi and Critical looked away in shame at what they knew. The two went to get their food and sat at another table. The two lovers sat and began to eat. Critical and Aixi went to return to their rooms.

They sat in Aixi's room, and began to discuss their plans for this being they seek to destroy. A few minutes pass and Critic hears something. A knock on the door. 'Oh Celestia, Its probably Night Song.' But to his surprise, he found someone he didn't expect. And she spoke in a familiar tone.

"Can I interest you two love birds in a treat."

Aixi waved away at her sales. Critic looks to her in surprise. His tardis, his very home, had... disguised itself, or in this case herself, into a pony. He knew it was her, he had a telepathic link with her. He knew the chameleon circuit was advance, but not this advanced. The mare left and disappeared. Critic didn't see where she went, Aixi thought that she just left. Critic sat down and continued to talk.

(A tardis of later models can dishuise themselves as living beings. I didn't pull that out of my ass.)

Lee was bored. He hated train rides. They made him think about flying. He wished he still had his wings. He wished...no. He wasn't going down that road. He opened his door and peered out. Something wasn't right. He could feel the ponies emotions all around him. But something was off. It was right then a mare trotted past him. She...what in the? He almost fell over from shock. What ever she was, she wasn't a pony. Her emotions were...well, something about her just wan't right. He decided to follow her. Better to have something to do then wallow in self pity. He followed her a ways until she stopped at a door.

"Can I interest you two love birds in a treat." 

Her voice sounded normal. Maybe he was just tired. He was about to turn around and head back to his car when he felt her emotions again. No, that wasn't right. She felt...empty? No. Not empty. Huge? No. What was she? He struggled in his head to think of a term to describe what she was. Old? No, close though. She was older then old though. She was...ancient? That was it! Or close as he was going to come. But how could he tell that from just sensing her presence? Something was really messing with his head.

@@Mr. Critical

Unknown Location

Tempting Demon opened his eyes. 'Some power has returned, but not all.' he thought to himself. His eyes glow a faint red, and his features grow dark and a twisted smile is etched onto his face. 'This is going to be fun.' He let out a sinister and evil laugh as he summoned five abominations from the plans of Tartarus.

"It seems our hero's have finally begun their journey to stop me. Go, and make sure they do not succeed." Tempting Demon spoke with authority and power as the hell spawns bowed and disappeared in a ball of fire. He let out another laugh.

The five spawns reappeared on top of the train. They soon cut their way in and started looking for the ones their master told them to eliminate.

Guardian opened his eyes again to the nothingness he is now trapped in. His spirit completely crushed. He has no more reason to keep fighting. He has accepted his fate. But there is one thing that he still clings onto, and that is the hope that his new friends will stop this thing before it is too late. A tear falls from his eye into the blackness around him. "Please....hurry...."

@,

Confused by his homes interesting choice in disguise, Critical got up to go find her to get some answers. Why he didn't just use his link with her, he was a little shocked at the moment, so there. After passing a light brown coated unicorn, he went over to the next car. He thought he'd find her selling treats to other ponies, but it was a storage car. Now it became obvious she wanted to show off to him now of her new ability. After a while, he finally found her. Or rather, she gave a whistle and He turned around. She was a light blue mare. A Pegasus to be specific. Her mane was a curly, and white as snow. But what caught him off guard were her eyes. He swears he could see into the very void thru those gold iris's of hers. She then spoke to Critical.

"Hello, Critical. Like the new look."

She gave a twirl, a full 360, showing off it all. Her cutie mark was unidentifiable.

"I must say, Lovely. You do look... Different. What's with the new wardrobe?"

"Well, I thought I might help out in the background, instead of watching in the sidelines this time. It does get so dull some days when you go off doing what it is that you do when youre not home."

Her voice was as sultry as ever. She was indeed enjoying the new body.

"So, what of the cutie mark?"

"Oh those. I merely put up a perception filter around my flank and bend the light around it to make them see what ever I so choose."

She began to focus and What appeared made him deadpan his face and reply with...

"Is that a pole?"

"Its a-"

"I Know what it is. Okay, last question. What should I call you for now?"

She gave him a half lidded look and slowly walked up to him. Her mark disappeared. She came closer to Critical. And with a whisper, she spoke.

"It's Sun Stone. And don't worry, I wont come between you and your little marefriend."

Critical felt a chill run up his spine. And made his way back to his car. He stopped to turn around and found that she had disappeared.

Lee was staring at the door to the storage car. What in Luna's name was going on? That...that thing. It was a pony. And a perception filter? What was a perception filter? Was she some kind of changeling? They must've found me! As this panicked thought raced through his head, he turned around and ran at break neck speed for his own car. "WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!?!?!?" As he heard the car door open behind him, he saw the same orangeish earth pony that had gone in to the storage car come out. "YOU! Stop right there! Tell the king that I'm staying in Equestria! You already took my wings! What more do you want? Are you going to take my life?" He was on the verge of hysterics now when he caught the emotions surrounding him. Chaos, confused, anger? He needed to calm down, he was making a scene. He took a few deep breaths then walked right up to the earth pony, pointing his horn at him and letting it start to glow gold for good measure. "Alright, who sent you? Which hive are you from? Did King Spell Caster send you? You and your...what ever she is friend? I know she's not a pony. Oh no. You'd better answer me."

@@Mr. Critical 

@,

Critical looked to the hysterical equine. 'Hive? Only the cha- oh bollocks he thinks I'm a changeling.' But what caught his attention was not the fact that a king of the changelings was after him, it was that he knew that lovely Sun Stone was not of an equine species. This unicorn was off somehow. Critic could tell he was a changeling though. Its not that he had a special sense. The unicorn wasn't exactly subtle about it. Some ponies were poking out of their cars looking at the commotion going on outside. Critic grabbed the unicorn and dragged him over to a vacant room.

He turned to him, he was trying to keep his composure, but if he was indeed with the Changeling king, this couldn't end well for him.

"Look you. I may not know who you are. I don't care what you are, and frankly, I don't care. But I can guarantee you that if harm an innocent in this train, I will personally paint this room, with your entrails. Do I make myself clear."

The unicorn was cowering before the tall pony. He was about to talk more when suddenly...

"Oh Critical why do you have to be so unpleasant to new ponies."

Sun Stone was sitting on a seat reading a magazine. She looked to the two stallions. The unicorn spoke up.

"Who are you ponies?! What are you?!"

Sun Stone looked away from her read. She gave a smile to the changeling.

"Simple, little drone. Were professional tree whisperers'.

The unicorn gave a confused look.

"Sorry, she likes messing with ponies."

(edited)

The cars bumped along the track. Critic had left rather sudden, but she didn't think too much of it. 'What if he had to use the facilities.' She thought imagining the possible outcomes, all of which were awkward and embarrassing. 

She stared out the window. Her mind wandered to the earlier displays and she cringed slightly. 'It is bad enough that they choose to display their love rather outwardly and affectionately, but they had to go about being so brash? What happens behind closed doors should stay that way.'  She thought.

A wave of anger and guilt rushed over her, 'Or perhaps I am just envious of what they have found.'

Frustrated Aixi sat alone. Moments later she was snapped back to reality, by a commotion just out side her car. Aixi got up to investigate. Little to her surprise she found Critic cornered, She smirked a part of her wanted to just watch and see how he handled himself. The angrier side of Aixi huff towards her friend. Aixi put a hoof firmly on Critic's shoulder. "Oh dear, What have you done now?" she exclaimed.

@Toa Tahu,

Aixi turned to face the odd stallion that had cornered her friend. "I am so sorry for any mischief my friend may have caused, he won't cause anymore.'She said apologetically.

@Mr. Critical 

Aixi's voice grew harsh as she turned to Critc. "I have unfinished business with you. You better come with me." 

She dragged her friend rather roughly towards their cabin with out waiting for anypony to say a thing. Once the door was shut she locked it and spun around abruptly to face Critic.

"I do not need the extra attention thank you. Please think before you act, what ever it is that happened, don't do it again. You are very lucky I went to look for you." She said disappointingly.

She sat back down. "Please just try to be more careful." 

Aixi was a little shocked that she had to have this discussion with Critic, she thought that she would have had to talk to the other two first, she shook her head. 'It's ok.'

Edited by PurplePony

@@PurplePony, @,

Critic Was grateful for Aixi's assistance from the obvious changeling. But what he said bothered him. He was hunted by his own kind. If he was a threat to his own kind or something. He decided to leave the guy alone. He sat on the opposite end of Aixi, pondering what to do next. He was about to open his mouth when the train car suddenly jerked a bit. Critic almost lost his balance, when he saw the cause accompanied by a scream. He looked out to the hall and saw the cause. Some dark beasts had boarded the train. One saw him and he closed the door immediately. Aixi looked to him in confusion and annoyance. Critic was listening for the beings heavy foot steps. One... Two... Three *THWAK! With a swift motion. The door slammed into the beast. Slightly stunning it, Critical turned the corner and delivered a heavy punch thru the door. *CRASH! Scoring a direct hit into its face. Rendering it unconscious. Though this did alert the others. He could only guess at who could have sent them.  

He looked around a bit. The hall was to narrow for hoof to hoof combat. He turned and saw Sun Stone leaning in the threshold of one of the rooms, filing her hooves as if all was fine. She directed me to the door to the next door. Critic nodded, and made his way through the door. One of the beast's motioned for two of them to follow. The rest would search for the others. They passed Sun Stone who didn't even flinch. They didn't even know she was there. Critic was now in the dining car and made it into the kitchen. One beast had emerged with his brother outside in case their quarry tried to run. The beast grabbed a large cake knife. Critic grabbed the closest thing close to him... which was a cooking pot. "Celestia dammit."

With a charge the creature swiped at Critic, while Critic ducked and evaded each swipe. *Cling Clang Ching Critic blocked a few potentially fatal blows with the pot. The Creature looked agitated. And Critic made it worse. *Clong Critic hit it on the head with his pot. They both looked at it. Critic through t at the beast. It dropped its knife, and Critic delivered a swift sweep kick, followed by an uppercut to the jaw mid-fall. Rendering it unconscious.

"And that ladies, gentlecolts, and those of unspecified genders is how you deliver a case of woop-ass. Critic style."

He made his way out to come face to face with the other. It looked to him with rage in its eyes. While Critic merely thought. 'take two..'

In a sudden flash, chaos erupted through out the train. It was unclear as too what their opposing enemy was but two things were clear to Aixi. One, her and her friends were clearly the target, two they didn't care who got hurt.

Aixi whipped off the bag that hung around her neck and drew her blade. She took off down the hall to catch up with Critic when she found herself face to face with a a changeling. Aixi smiled as she thrashed precisely, she cut through her opponent with ease. 'It really was almost too easy.' She thought as she trotted off to find Critic and the others.

Aixi found Critic first fighting with rapid skill. His weapon of choice? A cooking pot. Aixi found the sight rather humorous. She had never thought a cooking pot was an efficient weapon but he seemed to effortlessly Knock his last victim out. She was impressed. She walked up to Critic rather casually and congratulated him, "Nicely done sir. I do hope Night and his companion fared as well."

Critic nodded.  Aixi noticed something shift out of the corner of her eye... Something moved, but she couldn't quite tell where it came from.

@@Mr. Critical, @PurplePony

Violet and Night Song heard the commotion all the way from the dining carriage. They quickly got up and ran in the direction of the noises.

They couldn't believe what they were seeing, some unknown thugs were attacking their friends, they quickly step beside Critic and Aixi, Night Song with sheer determination in his eyes, glares at one of the thugs, almost daring him to attack.

He didn't have his armor on, nor did he really care, he didn't have the time to grab it and put it on, all that mattered to him was the safety and well being of his friends.

Violet sighs a little, she was worried for Night Song, but she knew he had to do what he had to do for his friends. She stood next to Aixi, a little confused as to what was happening, but she promised she would help..

She started by casting some protective spells then when they were done, she starts attacking one of the thugs with an assault spell, but as it is the first time she's actually used it, she isn't quite sure how effective it was. She was also kind of worried it might backfire.

@

Rokkurin

Aixi sighed looking about the destruction her and her friends had brought upon the train. She knew this was no random coincidence, the demon knew where they were going, he must also know their final destination. Aixi smiled wickedly 'I will see you there.' She thought wondering if the monster could hear her, were they connected or had he grown that strong?

Both options worried her, but she had to deal with the current task. Deciding to leave the others to their own mess she spun around and headed the other way. She had been too careless she should have beat down that scum who had Critic cornered, of course it was not Critic's fault. She was always too quick to jump to conclusions...

Ponies huddled in fear locked in their own cars, further down the carts she noticed a tear in the roof of the train. 'This must be how they got on.'

A little further down she stopped to smirk 'Well you were not too hard to find were you?'

@Toa Tahu,

The unicorn that had Critic cornered was now cornered himself. Aixi took off flying low surprising the changeling and cutting deep. It fell almost instantly leaving Aixi face to face with the unicorn. she placed the knife under her hoof and addressed the odd equine "My name is Aixi, What is yours and why were you targeted as well? Who do you fight for?"

Lee was surprised by this strange earth ponies abrupt exit, being pulled away by another pony. Maybe they aren't actually here for me. This thought comforted him quite a bit. Besides, his old hive...ex-hive, was near Saddle Arabia. Why would they send someone after him? He sighed and walked up the hall to his car, seeing the strange mare named sun stone as he walked past here, he thought of stopping to try and talk to her, but decided aginst it. He was bored and tired. He just wanted a rest. He walked in to his car and closed the door. Laying on his bead, he just started to drift off to sleep when he heard a scream. He jumped up as a large bang echoed through his car. A large dark beast landed on top of him, its eyes glinting darkly. Another changeling? So they are after me? Lee bared his fangs and released a large flash of magic that incinerated the very surprised changeling standing above him. That one looked surprised, so that means he wasn't after me specifically...then who...! He suddenly had a thought. Could it have been that strange mare and stallion? He shifted himself to look exactly like the changeling he just killed and stepped outside to come face to face with a second changeling. The changeling hissed at him, and Lee almost attacked him when he realized that the changeling was only trying to ask him what had just happened inside the car. Lee hissed back, saying see for your self and stepped a side. As soon as the dark insect stepped in to the car, Lee shot a focused beam of energy right through his head, killing him instantly. He shifted back in a flash of green flames to his unicorn form and decided to check on the other train car's occupants. He walked towards the nearest room and opened it to find yet another changeling. "For crying out loud. Where do you guys keep coming from!" He backed up in to a corner, ready to blast this one in to oblivion when the changleing cried out, and fell over. In it's place was the mare that had grabbed the strange stallion and hauled him off. He sudenly found the point of a knife under his chin, and gulped sweating. 

The unicorn that had Critic cornered was now cornered himself. Aixi took off flying low surprising the changeling and cutting deep. It fell almost instantly leaving Aixi face to face with the unicorn. she placed the knife under her hoof and addressed the odd equine "My name is Aixi, What is yours and why were you targeted as well? Who do you fight for?"

Lee smiled. "Please don't kill me miss...uh...Aixi? I'm not on their side. My name is Lee.I'm a...fugitive? No...outcast? No, you ponies and your complex language. Adjectives for everything. I'm banished. That's as near as I can put it. I was kicked out of my hive some twenty or thirty odd years ago. I would love to tell you the story, but If you wouldn't mind removing the knife? That would be fabulous."

@@PurplePony

Edited by Toa Tahu

(edited)

@Toa Tahu,

She removed the knife from under his chin and stared into his eyes for a long while. She knew these creatures to be deceptive, however she believed Lee, he was different. "If you do not wish to explain further." Aixi said as she looked around. "I understand, I also know what you are going through."

"If you choose to, you can find home with us. Be banished no more, unless by your will." She said in a comforting hush.

Aixi's toan changed abruptly. "If so, you fight for the future, you fight for me."

Aixi smiled. "The decision is up to you Lee."

With that she turned away. It was ultimately up to him but she could use any pony she could get at this point. It was clear to her now the 'unicorn' was a changeling as well. He could tell her his story later if he pleased. 

Aixi continued to her room, she took down her bag and placed the dagger inside. The train was almost at it's destination and ponies were coming out of their hiding spots. 'I best find my friends so we can get away together.' she thought to herself. She took off wondering if she had gained a new ally or let an enemy go.

them.

~

@Night Song, @Mr. Critical 

It took her quite a while to find all her friends. The train had just pulled up to the station when Aixi finally tracked them down. They had mixed into the crowd, it seemed that no pony knew who took out the assailants but a certain calm had been restored. She walked up behind her friends, "Hey guys, I think it's done for now, Are you all ok?"

Edited by PurplePony

Lee sat there a moment. "Huh. That was...interesting. These ponies continue to amaze me." saying this to himself he decided he needed a cider to help him think. He just about started to walk away when he decided to do something. He went in to his room and grabbed his bags. Closed the blinds and shifted in to a different pony. This time, he was a white unicorn, with an olive drab mane, and teal eyes. His cutie mark shifted to look like a shield. (check David Pocket in my signature to get an idea of what he changed to look like). He waited until the green flames died away and looked himself over. Perfect. No pony would recognize him. He walked out of the car and headed straight for the dining car. Walking up to it he tossed a bit on the table. "A cider please, and make it a strong one!" As he sat on the stool, waiting for his drink, he looked around and noticed one of the changelings on the ground. He walked over to it and looked around to make sure no one was watching. He then tapped his horn against the dead changelings and a small flash of green fire ran from the changeling's to his own horn. Lee then stood up and went back to the bar where he grabbed his drink. He'd just used an old form of changeling magic to find out what hive an opposing changeling came from. It also allowed him to copy all the forms that changeling has shifted in to before. It was an ancient spell only used when hives would war against hives. Since that never happened anymore, almost no pony knew of that spells existence. He sipped his cider, reviewing the dead changelings most recent memories. "Not from a hive? Where are you from then?" He asked inaudibly. 

Edited by Toa Tahu

Tempting Demon watched as the small team he sent was destroyed. His sadistic smile grew ever bigger the more he watched. "This game just got a whole lot more interesting." he said laughing to himself. "You ponies are lucky it is going to take a long time for me to regain my power back, or I would kill you all myself right now."

The small squad of Tartarus spawns took a good chunk out of his power, and he needs to be careful on how many he summons at once. He sits back and ponders it for a while before coming to a conclusion. There must be a way to speed up the process of returning that power he once held. If he could do that, he could raise and army to go destroy the world while he will be the one to create a new one. 

But how? How can he pick up the pace? His smile turned into a scowl the more he thought about it. "BUCK!" he cursed. His cave now turned hideout shook from the sheer volume of his voice. He summoned another beast, this one far bigger than the other ones combined. Tempting Demon enchanted it with a tracking spell with the location of Aixi and her little group, "Go! I need you to buy me more time!" he snapped. The large abomination simply bowed and disappeared.

When the monster left, he sat back down and began to scan for something that will help him return his power much faster.

Critical turned and saw their leader. He was wondering where she had gotten off to. It didn't matter now. The team was back together and the beasts were gone. All was calm for the moment. Critical walked up to meet her at half way. He was happy nopony was harmed.

"Ah, there you are. Kinda wondered where you wandered off to."

Now that they were together, now is a good opportunity to figure out where to go next. But first they need a base of operations. Or at the very least, a place to rest for the night.

"So. What do we do now?"

Critic looked to the group. Aixi won't likely know where to go now. The only one's left are either Violet or Night Song. He would wait while the two tried to figure out what to do.

You could always just ask me.

'If I did that, they would get suspicious. The changeling was already on to you. How would they feel if they knew I had the ability to travel through time and space itself.'

Oh, come on I'm sure they'd take it well. Besides. The Aixi mare will know soon. So, I suggest you get used to the secrecy while it lasts.'

The voice vanished from my head. I was now fully focused on the team now.

@@Mr. Critical, @PurplePony

Violet turns to Critic and Aixi, "I suggest we move straight on to the Inn, so that we can put our gear away for now, and discuss what we are going to do in private, and don't worry, I know the the owner of the inn, so we can get the most private rooms, usually free of charge."

She could see there was worry on everypony's faces, which was most likely due to what had happened on the train, but there was also another look, a look of disdain on Aixi's face.

Violet sighs, "Miss Aixi, I can see the disdain on your face, you two did walk in on me and Night Song being...intimate, didn't you?" She sighs again, "We're truly sorry that happened, we didn't even know we were going to be like that, so we didn't lock the door, it..it just happened."

Night Song nods, "We'll try and remember to lock the door next time, we promise."

Violet picks up hers and Night's gear and starts trotting off to the direction of the inn, "Follow me, it isn't very far from here, then we can rest up and discuss what we will be doing next."

Night Song smiles, and turns to Aixi and Critic, "Does Violet seem.. I don't know more mature and serious to you, I mean more than when you first met her?"

Edited by Night Song

@@Night Song, @@PurplePony,

"I don't know. She's your lover. I'd think you'd recognize a change in her personality."

Looking in the direction of where violet had gone, the remaining three tried to catch up to her. It would have been a relatively nice walk until...

You walked in on them. Critic you naughty stallion.

'It was an accident and I don't want to remember the sexual activities of another couple. Even a friends.'

Critic walked on in mental silence with his new friends. It was peaceful until...

... Was it hot?

'And just like that, I have an urge to kill.'

They arrived at the hotel. Violet and Night Song went to the front desk while Critical went on a more personal mission. Aixi looked to Critical and asked where he was going. He merely responded with...

"Memory suppression."

He made it to the bar and showed him a few gold bits. The bar tender gave him a shot. He downed it trying to remove his mental conversation. It didn't take long. After he was done, he made his way back to the group. Critic sat in a chair and met somepony he really didn't want to talk to.

"Oh come on Critic, Don't be so bitter. I was only messin' with ya."

Critic looked to Sun Stone.

"You don't need to know what goes on behind closed doors."

Critical looked back to the other three. And then back to Sun Stone... who had just disappeared.

@Mr. Critical,

Aixi discussed the fare with the mare at the front counter. Once a price was negotiated she turned her head to retrieve her bits bag. She exchanged bits for a room key. With a room taken care of she walked towards Critic, an uneasy feeling had over come her. A large spirit force was slowly approaching she could feel it's hot breath on the back of her thoughts it was following her. "Critic I must go for now I would like to meet here again for dinner, please inform the others."

@Rokkurin

Aixi turned abruptly and headed out of the hotel. 'Since it's tracking me, I should head to the outside of town and meet it before it gets here. No pony will get hurt tonight honey.' she scoffed at his pathetic attempts.

Aixi took to the skies finding it faster to fly as she raced to meet the monster that he sent for her. Sitting on the outskirts of town Aixi waited patiently for it to find her.

With a giant roar the abomination shook the ground. Aixi muttered ancient words from her long forgotten equine,"Protegeix-me esperits amb la força que ha dipositat en mi. Permetin-me aliment per a un més de la lluna, ja que el sol pot sorgir en la glòria del matí." 

After speaking the whites of her eyes became prominent. They seemed to illuminate her body.

Aixi could tell even from that distance that the creature was much bigger than her. The abomination was unidentifiable, and it's foul taint burned Aixi's nostrils as it ran screeching towards her.

She took to the air hoof first ready to strike, The creature laughed maniacally as it slapped Aixi down to the earth. Aixi landed hard on the gravel path. The creature's laugh rang on, fading slowly as he did. The monstrosity made sure to get at least one more blow in as it made to crush the tiny pony. Aixi pointed her dagger upwards and smiled, through gritted teeth she bellowed "Enough!"

The abomination hit the dagger and bellowed in sheer pain as Aixi finished feeding off of his corrupted soul. She got up shakily. Her front left leg was clearly injured and was in great pain. 'This is surely going to be a problem.' Aixi thought as she winced a little.

@Mr. Critical,

As she turned she noticed somepony approaching her, It was Critic. The concerned stallion clearly just witnessed the battle as he was galloping at breakneck speed to reach her. 

She looked to the horrified Critic who was now standing in front of her and said "If that was a normal fight, I would have most likely lost, but it was not so. My job is to send off all spirits who linger. Those creatures that he summons are bits of spirit force that has been collected. He is growing in strength but we are still stronger. Remember, this is a battle of spirit and one's spirit can change in any given moment." She stopped to allow what had all happened to sink in. 

@@PurplePony,

With a final shout of rage, Aixi drove her dagger into the beast. It turned out Sun Stone's words were true. There was some anomaly in this direction that was associated with our main adversary. The beast fell before Aixi and she finished devouring the remains of its essence. Critic got to his hooves and began to run to Aixi. Upon getting closer, he could see her injury. She was wounded. This made Critic run faster to her. He made it to her and she began to explain what had just played out before him. However Critic was short of breath.

After she finished her explanation, and Critical was pondering her words. He didn't know how to respond to them. But all that was going through his mind was that she was injured. He stood there, he gave a nod to Aixi. Letting the silence take hold. Aixi and Critical had some interesting occupations. Aixi was a warrior of the spirit world. Critic, a warrior of time and space. Yet, he was worried about her. Though Critic was no stranger to injury, he was worried for her. He spoke up finally, mind now cleared.

"I... think I understand."

(edited)

@Mr. Critical,

Aixi smiled at Critic this wasn't easy, "If you understand, then you know what you may have to do at some point in time." 

She stumbled forward into Critic."Oh, I am sorry, I suppose I should fly."

The kind stallion steadied her, she loved his presence, it just made difficult tasks more doable. "Are you ok?" He asked.

Aixi stretched her wings and rose into the air her leg was spotted with blood, the fresh air stung. "I should head back to my room and clean up. I am fine." She replied to Critic as she began to fly slowly above him.

Up she flew,'I don't need to be a burden to him.' she thought

~

Aixi gave this some more thought 'Why did he come this way, even if it was by chance, why was he always so concerned with her?' His actions and motives puzzled her.

Aixi's thoughts continued, 'Why is he always on my mind? Why do I smile every time he is there to lend a hoof. I know I can get by without it but it really is nice to not be alone anymore. I really do appreciate him, and I hope he does know what I meant. It will make it all easier.'

Tripping her way through the entrance of the hotel Aixi made her way to the stairs, and then finally her room. Just before she could enter however she heard a concerned voice behind her.

@Night Song (As Violet)

'I hope Aixi wasn't too offended by earlier today, I don't want her to think less of me.' She thought as she watched Aixi leave. 'I will train to be better, I won't rest until I am useful, but I won't stop loving, Life is too short to stop that. She will just have to accept me as I am.'

As her and night made their way to their room Violet ranted. "I just want her too see I can be useful, I just want to be her friend. I feel like she just blows me off Night. It drives me mad I tell you." Violet exclaimed as they headed towards their room.They had the most baggage of the bunch and felt it necessary to drop off their belongings. Violet dropped her last bag as she closed the door and made sure to lock it this time.

She jumped at Night knocking him to the floor. Night complained, It made her laugh. "Hush you don't want to get caught again do you?" She asked him as she began to tenderly kiss him.

She loved how he tasted the kisses were so lovely. She loved lust and the rush that took over her body. "Tell me what you want Night, I will do what ever it is you desire. You just have to do one thing. Train me to be a better fighter. Show me how to be better."

Edited by PurplePony

@@PurplePony,  (to violet)

"Darling, Aixi has been through a lot, I do not know of her full past, but something terrible must have happened, and love, she suffered a terrible blow when Blue died, as terrible as it was for us, I believe she had feelings for him, deep, meaningful feelings." Night Song says as they get to their room, he hears a click as Violet locks the door, "Oh no! Not now!" he thinks to himself, too late, Violet had him pinned to the floor, he tried to squirm out of her grip, and complain, but couldn't Violet was stronger than he remembered.

"Love, I will do my best" He gives up the struggle and kisses her back, more passionately than what he did on the train, he then rolls out from under her, picks her up and carries her to the bed, "If we're going to do this, may as well do it comfortably." He says with a smile.

He gently puts her on the bed and gets ontop of her, "Love? I'm sorry but" he casts a protective spell, "We can't risk you getting pregnant." he then starts to kiss her even more passionately, and starts to tongue kiss her.

(lol don't you dare say i'm being naughty, Purple, you started it XD)