Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time that Bonds~ RP

PurplePony

@@PurplePony,

Critical looked to Aixi in utter confusion. He was willing to bet that it was the effect of the baru root. He backed up a bit. This was an unexpected reaction to the soup. He would have expected them to have a problem with the Silurian lettuce. Such a bitter taste. But his attention came back to the furious lover. He stammered his answer.

"I-it was just some noodles, carrots, Silurian lettuce and baru fruit."

The group looked to Critical in suspicion. Wondering what could have made Aixi go off like that. Critical knew what he was going to do now.

"Look, I'll show you."

Critical looked into the bag that still had some ingredients left over. He pulled out the carrots and noodles. Then the Silurian lettuce. A head of an odd plant with lite green leaves and yellow spots. 

"Don't eat this one alone. Trust me, its really bitter. But, I think what you are angered at is this."

Critical pulled out the baru root. It looked like a potato with the exception of the blue veins.

"This, is a baru root. It is common on the planet Cyril. It is a root that holds an enzyme that binds to the saliva and upon contact with the taste buds creates a flavor you are craving. It has been known as the war fruit. They're not hard to grow so in times of war they were sent to soldiers as rations."

Critical looked to the angered Aixi and spectating group. He didn't know if they believed him or not. No ones expression changed.

"Fine. Don't believe me."

With that Critical slipped into the cart, heading straight to the console room. He really didn't like to argue with others.

@Mr. Critical

Aixi watched as Critic left. 'It was harmless?' she questioned silently.

'So I over reacted, still what pony wouldn't have?' Aixi felt rather frustrated and still quite confused.

She looked to Night and Violet slightly embarrassed. I am sorry to have ruined dinner. It just reminded me of something." Her cheeks turned pink as she spoke.

Looking to the cart she felt upset and still a little shaken. She got up and walked into the cart. She had on objective, to retrieve her bag, "I can't have those possessions lying around.' She thought as she entered her's and Critic's room.

She didn't notice if he was there or not. that didn't matter. She wished to sleep alone tonight anyway.

Just as quickly as she entered the Cart she exited it once more. Unfolding her wings, Aixi took off and perched herself in a tree beside the groups camp.

She gazed up at the sky, stars were becoming more visible as she started to calm down. 'I know he didn't mean harm, I know he doesn't know what a living soul tastes like. It was not entirely his fault, But he is hiding something from me. I gave him my trust and he can't even trust me back.' her thoughts saddened her.

The stars twinkled and winked at her. A sight that usually brought great joy to Aixi instead brought tears to her eyes. 

Sighing she breathed, "It's the same thing, all over again isn't it? "

She hoped that she was wrong as she reached into her bag and retrieved yet another bottle.

@@PurplePony, (to Violet)

Night Song didn't get a chance to reply to Violet as a small argument between Aixi and Critic broke out about something that Aixi ate. Both Violet and Night Song looked on bewildered, things were going so well before, and Night could see tears welling up in Violet's eyes.. He wipes them away, "What ever is the matter love?"

Violet looked up at the saddened Aixi, who was sitting in a tree. Night looked up and saw her too, "Don't worry love, I'm sure things will blow over soon, but maybe I should go see her, and hopefully Blue will have some advice for me."

At that very moment, Blue's voice resounded in his head "Yes, you should go to her, and go now!"

@@PurplePony (to Aixi)

Night Song kisses Violet, "maybe you should go see Critic too" he spreads his wings and hovers over to the tree, he sits down on the branch next to her. "What's wrong Aixi?" He asks her in a kind and gentle voice, "Surely Critic didn't mean to upset you, Please don't argue with him.." He thinks for a while "should I tell her about Blue's voice?" he gulps, "Aixi, there's something you should know... something about Blue Blur." He saw tears welling up in Aixi's eyes now, "I'm sorry but you should know this, he is watching over us, and sometimes... sometimes he talks to me, in my mind and heart. He is here with us, even though his spirit has passed on, he is still with us." He touches her where here heart is, "always, in our hearts"

Edited by Night Song

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!"

Critical was being chewed out by the homes consciousness. He walked off before Aixi could have explained herself. Maybe he should go find her.

"That... was. I don't..."

"No, you didn't. Now. I think its time we reveal my existence."

Critical jumped at this. He wasn't ready for that. Yet, Aixi gave her trust to Critical and he still kept secrets from her. It was a bitter feeling. He was going to give his trust to her. And then the others. This was going to be unpleasant. Critical made his way to the console and tried to get a fix on Aixi's location. She was perched on a tree. looking to the stars. He needed to apologize to her. And he was going to tell her everything. Well, not all of it. There are things he had to keep in shadows.

@@PurplePony,

Critical threw a few switches. The cart will remain behind as an anchor of some sort, while the tardis itself will transfer a short distance. Within seconds, Critical had materialized a few feet from Aixi's location. He was now under the tree Aixi had perched on. He walked up to it and... He saw Night Song talking to Aixi. He walked up to them. Guys, When you return to the Camp, I have to tell you something. But first. Aixi, I'm sorry for what I did. I don't ecpect you to forgive me, I just want to say im sorry.

He looked to the two.

"Come back to the camp when youre ready. I'll tell you everything there."

With that, Critical disappeared into the trees.

@Night Song

"Oh Night I wouldn't do that." Violet said warning him.

It was too late. Night had taken off and was alread under the tree. There was nothing for her to do other than wait.'Oh, I am going to have to talk to her later. Guys can be such block heads sometimes. I love them, they just don't think the same.' She thought as she watched the situation unfold from afar,

Aixi stared off into the distance when her thoughts were interrupted by a bothersome noise.. she focused her gaze and noticed it was Night, 'Opps. I wonder what it is he wants?' she thought.

Aixi let him finish his story but before she could answer his questions and concerns Critic appeared, Guys, When you return to the Camp, I have to tell you something. But first. Aixi, I'm sorry for what I did. I don't ecpect you to forgive me, I just want to say im sorry.

He looked to the two. "Come back to the camp when you're ready. I'll tell you everything there."

Just as soon as he appeared he faded away into the shadows. It left Aixi a little breathless and a little spooked. 'Who was Critic, that's not even his real name. He can't tell me his real name,how much was a lie? "She thought as anger filled her once again.

She noticed Night still in her presence, she had almost forgotten about him,  "Oh, I am sorry he is pestering you Night, Some souls are a little sticky and cling to everything they can in order to stay in this world. I can get rid of it if you would like." Aixi smiled at this felling slightly irritated.

She continued on, "Night, Blue is gone. He is no longer living with us. You are lucky that he held you so dearly. I can remove the link if you would like, if not I suggest we go and see what Critic has to say. Oh and that lovely mare over there is yours, you should spend less time in my relationship and more time in your own. If I do need your advice I promise to seek you out however, I have more than my feelings to take into account and I would appreciate if you would at least respect that. I do have certain duties and morals to uphold, as I know you are aware of.." Aixi couldn't help it, she felt she needed to be blunt.

@Mr. Critical

She had to remain loyal to who she was no matter the minor costs. Losing the world would be a far greater loss than respect. She got up and slung her bag back around her neck, taking the bottle in her mouth Aixi swooped down and entered the cart. She waited for him to say whatever it was he felt that he must.

@@PurplePony, (to Aixi)

Night Song shook his head, "It's not quite that he's pestering me, more like.. he's still looking out for me, and I am lucky, though that night I got drunk and hurt Vi, that was when he first entered into my mind..." He could see a bit of a shocked look on Aixi's face, "oh, no I didn't hit her or anything, I'd NEVER do anything like that, especially to her, it was just that.. well I kind of pushed her away, and it hurt her. But I made it up to that same night." Night looked off into the distance, "I will think about your offer, and thank you." He then looks down to Violet, "I know Aixi, but it pains me to see good friends hurt and upset like this. But you're right, we should go see what Critic has to say."

@@PurplePony

Night song then jumps off the branch and lands near Violet, he hugs and kisses her, "Love, we need to go back to the camp, Critic has something he needs to tell and show us." He hugs her close, "As much as I miss Blue, he does tend to come into my mind at the most awkward time. I'll go see Aixi later. After a bit more thought" He thinks to himself as he takes Violet by the hoof and they walk back to the camp.

@@PurplePony, @@Night Song,

Critical awaited for the two to arrive. After a few minutes of waiting, Aixi came from the trees. Now is the time to show them. To show her. She told me her greatest secrets, now is the time to show her his. He stood in front In front of the carts doors. Aixi and Critic looked to each other in silence.

"Aixi, you have revealed your secrets unto me, and I have not. A mistake I wish to amend."

Critical noticed that Night Song and Violet came into view. Might as well tell them as well.

Aixi, you are a warrior of the spirit realm. And I'm sure If I met another, I'm willing to bet that they don't even match your skills. But, I am a warrior on a completely different game."

She seemed confused by this. Critical sent a telepathic message to his tardis. The doors behind Critical began to open, revealing a blinding light.

The light finally let down, showing the inside of the console room. (click the link in my signature to see what it looks like).

"I have seen the beginning of time, and I have ventured to the end. Until there was no time, no space. Just me. I have walked in planes of existence where the laws of physics were devised by a madman. I kept this a secret from you because I was afraid of what you would see in me. I am a being with the very fabric of time itself at my hooves. And when blue..."

Critical paused. Letting his thoughts gather.

"When Blue died, I was helpless to stop it. I was forbidden to intervene in his personal history. That's where he had to end. I couldn't come forward with this because I could not face you. I knew there was something between you.

@Mr. Critical

Aixi looked at Critic in silence. That was all the proof she needed to know she had made the right decision. "I am sorry you felt that way Critic. How cruel of you to assume such things in me when you could have just came forward and have been honest. What could I do? Judge you because you couldn't save one pony? I couldn't save me entire heard." She stopped allowing her words to sink in before continuing,

"I am not mad at you, I am just disappointed, and I don't know what to do about it. I think I should just maybe be alone for tonight, thank you for finally being honest." She looked at Critic one last time before leaving what used to be a Cart. 

Perching herself once again in her tree she opened her bottle and drank. The news left her filled with unanswered questions, questions she didn't know if she wanted answers too. Aixi swallowed deeply and drank to the unknown. It left a bitter taste in her mouth as she contemplated her situation over.

She spoke aloud to quiet the voices, "I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel exhausted."

Aixi sat in her tree and drank pondering life as she once knew it. Life was not even close to being the same anymore, she no longer knew what she wanted or what she stood for. She drank feeling hopeless.

Critical watched Aixi fly away. He was going to let her have some time to herself. Critical went back into the tardis to sleep. Things were going to get awkward fast around this group. He went over to the main console, and sat on his couch. Pondering if his choice was a smart decision.

"Don't doubt yourself, Critical. You were honest with her, showing one of your secrets. She did the same to you, it was only fare that you gave her something. Sure, the outcome may not been the best."

Critical wasn't in the mood to talk now. He just remained on his couch. The image of the blue mare disappeared. Critical got up and walked over to his bed room. On the way, he found his memento room. A room he had for every altercation with time and space. He really didn't want to go into there right now.

He continued on to his bedroom, it's been a while since he slept in it for a while. His bed was big. Really big. It would put Celestia's bed to shame. He continued on to slip in. He was tired. And he knew that tomorrow would be a bigger trial.

Aixi sat alone in her tree. Sipping her bottle of wine. 'What does he know?' she thought. It all seemed too much, he knew how it ended. 'Does that mean I fail. Am I really not able to save us all? Why is life so cruel and punishing? I am giving everything, why isn't it good enough?" She said crying into her bottle of wine.

Aixi felt sad and alone. She knew she needed to cry it out now. There was much more serious tasks and self pity was not one of them. However she could allow herself one night to feel sorry for herself, and wallow in pity.

Aixi sat for an hour or so drinking her bottle she had finished two in the course of the day, all to herself and she was starting to feel rather intoxicated. 

Slumping into her tree branch Aixi let go and began to relax slightly. 'You know what?"she said talking to her mind

"I don't even care anymore, it's gonna happen regardless of the battle. I will win the war but at what cost? how many lives... and is it worth it if in the end everyone dies?. How could this possibly be. At least tonight is beautiful." She murmured as her eyes got heavy. 

Aixi fell asleep in her tree, the bottle fell to the ground shattering to pieces. Aixi was out cold.

Night Song's eyes widened when he saw what Critic was hiding, "so that explains why is strange..." he thought to himself, "I shouldn't judge, mum and dad didn't raise me to judge." He was about to say something when Critic and Aixi parted ways again, he looks over to Aixi, and remembers her words from before,  "you should spend less time in my relationship and more time in your own". He shakes his head and turns to Violet.

@@PurplePony (to violet)

"Love, we should get some rest as well, tomorrow is probably going to be an even bigger, longer, and tiring day. But if you want to, I suppose we could do some more training." Night Song says to his love, he hugs and kisses her then lies down on their bed. He stares up at the stars, while laying on his back. A small smile creeps across his face, "Despite everything that has recently happened, my love." he says to Violet, "I will always love you. I cannot imagine life without you." He rolls over and kisses her, "Honey?" he says, "If...If we don't die in this journey..." he stutters, "oh never mind, it's not likely to happen."

Critical awoke in his room. His head heavy and confused. Then his memory kicked in. They knew of the tardis. Hopefully there wont be any questions. Crimeny, hopefully there won't be questions. Critical made his way down the long hall way, going for the kitchen. He was in the mood for breakfast. He was hungry and depressed. Not really a combo he enjoyed. He found himself in his kitchen. He was in the mood for something to bring his spirits up. He's going to need a lot of cheese. Grabbing some eggs, he started a small fire on the stove and placed a pan on the fire. Even setting up the shredded cheese for his food.

Critical sat at his table, finishing his food. It may have been good, but it wasn't exactly the emotional pick-me-u he was looking for. He cleaned his plate and headed to the main console room. He saw the main portal, he didn't want to go out there yet. He would just stay inside until somepony knocked and retrieved him. He gave them the fake part of the cart in case they wanted to sleep inside. Critical was now in a chest in the main part.

After a while the trailer seemed to have stopped and the ponies inside made camp. NightStrike his curiosity got the better of him once again, and he decided to check up on the camp to learn something more.

NightStrike had been observing the camp for most of the night. The group he was following seems to consist of two mares and two stallions. They seemed to be forming to couples, though one of the couples seemed to have a bit of an argue right now.

He looked at it all for most of the night trying to figure out a way to approach them. But he couldn't think of anything besides just marching into their camp, which didn't really seem like a good idea to him. So he decided to climb into a tree to get a better view. He was quite an experienced climber so it wasn't too hard for him. Then he waited....

NightStrike almost died when one of the mares suddenly flew in his tree. He was almost certain she could see him, yet his instinct told him to not make a move at all. That seemed to work out well as the mare didn't see him. She seemed to have had a bit of alcohol, and she was quite distracted too. He could climb out of the tree and make his way out, but he decided not to do so and instead wait for her to wake up.

(edited)

@Wayzer

The sun began to rise, awaking Axi from her slumber. She felt rather ill. 'Oh dear I do think I might have drank a tad too much.' She mumbled holding her head with her hoof.

The morning sun hurt her eyes but she was still upset and didn't want to go into the cart thing quite yet. DIspleased she sat up and leaned against a tree. No, it was not a tree, trees were not furry...

Aixi looked back ready to attack whatever it was behind her. As she turned around she she noticed it was a tail she felt. Looking further up she noticed a stallion perched above her watching. Just watching. It kind of freaked her out.

'How much did I drink last night not to remember or see him?' Her thoughts ridiculed her.

She stared at the black stallion and her gaze hardened. "Who are you and what are you doing here in this tree?"

Aixi then noticed his weapon, and hardened her voice further, "Who do you fight for? Whose side are you on?"

She had forgotten all about the previous night for the moment, all of her focus was on this new face. She waited patiently deciding to herself if he posed to be a threat or not.

@Night Song

Previously that night, Violet looked at night and sighed, "Honey, I think I would rather go to bed. It has been a rather long day. *hic* and I still feel.. a little light headed, *hic*" She laughed and tripped to their bed.

Crawling in hoping that Night would just follow tonight, she wanted cuddles. As she lay in bed waiting for night she thought to herself. 'What am I going to do if I die or he dies on this trip? I would dye without a child, and without being married to the love of my life. I would leave with such regrets and remorse. I can understand no child, it's not as if I would like one right now, I am rather preoccupied. However ding alone is something I really don't want to do.' Her thoughts saddened her as she continued to think of sleeping forever alone.

Violet began to nod of she was almost asleep by the time Night joined her, She could not tell if it had been just seconds or minutes, but it had felt like hours to her. "Oh my Night light, I wub you, can we cuddles now?" She murmured softly asking to be held in his loving and caring arms.

Edited by PurplePony

@@PurplePony, (to violet)

Night Song kisses Violet, "of course my love, you know I love our snuggles." He says as he crawls into bed next to her, he could tell the sadness in her voice, and guessing what it may be about, as he was thinking exactly the same thing, "What am I to do? Should I propose to her now? I have the ring, I've always had the ring, but..."

Blue's voice resounded again, "Do what you must, life is short and this may be your only opportunity, do it, and know that I will be watching over the both of you."

Night sighs and stops snuggling Violet, he reaches into his saddlebags and takes out a small box, "Well it's now or never, I guess" he thinks to himself, he moves around so that he is facing Violet and smiles at her.

"Violet Rosepetal, I love you, I always have, I love your beautiful blue eyes, your violet fur coat, your beautiful white smile, your soft, fluffy, snuggly mane and tail, I love the way you giggle and go "aaaw" at anything that is cute, your love for animals and nature, I love how you do your best to help out, no matter the circumstances, i love your forgiving nature, and I love snuggling you, you are so soft, fluffy, furry, cuddly, cute, and beautiful...Violet, our lives are short and we only live once. Violet, my love, what I am trying to say is..." Night gets down on one knee, takes out the box from hiding, opens it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring, "Violet Rosepetal, will you, do me the honor of... becoming my wife?"

Night patiently waits, still on bended knee, for Violet's answer.

Edited by Night Song

@Night Song

Violet shot up straight out of bed. She must have been hearing things wrong. 'Did Night song the love of he life seriously just pop the question? Oh my gosh what do I say? My stomach feels all warm and swimmy. Words aren't even enough! They can't be enough! Oh Night I love you, I love you so much.' Was all she could think.

Unfortunately all she could get out was fits of excited giggles. 'Oh, this is not good, not good at all. Night just proposed to me and all I can do is laugh. He is going to think I am such a fool. I can't do that I just can't.'

She sat staring at him bewildered and happy. Violet was truly at a loss for words.

She turned to night more serious than she had ever been and began to speak. 'Ok Vi, you got this just say yes!' she thought to herself.

"Night Song," She stammered

'Say yes.'

"I have loved you for so very long." She started to sweat.

"You know I love you.. I just can't." Violet began to panic.

'No, no what are you doing. Vi seriously, just say yes!"

"I just can't imagine life without you YES, YES, YES! I want to be Violet Song!" She sat cheerfully and went to give her fiance a kiss.

As she leaned in to passionatly kiss him Violet felt the warmth in her stomach rise and in one fluid motion she regurgitated all of her supper and wine onto Night Song's lap.

"That tasted just as good on the way up! What a great evening." Violet remarked as she fell face first into Nights newly soaked lap blacking out for the night.

@@PurplePony, (to violet)

Night Song beamed, sure Vi threw up on him but that didn't matter, she said yes, that IS what mattered. He kisses Violet, "then it's settled, I'm sure there will be somewhere in the next town where we can get married, but we have to ask Aixi first, it is her journey after all.." He strokes Vi, and muzzles her awake, "we both smell like rotten durian fruit, we should go wash up before everypony else wakes up. It would be a rather unpleasant journey to the next town otherwise." He gently lifts his fiance's head off of his lap and gets up, realizing that she may be too...tipsy to get up and wash herself, he picks her up and carries her to the nearest lake.

He washes Violet off first, and gently resting her body on the grass next to the lake. The sight of her wet fur clinging to her body and her wet mane and tail, sparkling in the moonlight, aroused him, but he wasn't going to take advantage of her, he wasn't that kind of pony.  No sir, he loves Violet with all his heart, mind, body and soul.

He finishes washing himself off, and after drying off, he picks Violet up and brings her back to bed. He tucks her in and snuggles in next to her, wrapping a wing over her. "I love you forever and all eternity" he says, kissing her on the muzzle.

Edited by Night Song

@@PurplePony

"Well good morning" Nightrike replied while smirking. "I'm sorry I startled you, I didn't mean to wake you up. You looked like you could have used some." His grin became wider.

He saw that she was looking at his bow. He tried to be comforting: "I assure you, I have no intention of using that right now don't worry about that."

NightStrike seemed all calm but actually his heart was racing in his chest. He didn't really know what to do, this was the first conversation he had with anypony except himself in a really long time.

"It seems that my curiosity got the better of me again." he said "I saw that trailer passing by, and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to get some real action back in my life. Admittedly, I was watching your camp from this tree when you flew in, all mumbling about something I didn't really get. I was honestly suprised you didn't see me. I know I can be stealthy if I wish to, but not that stealthy I fear."

Then his look became somewhat more serious: "And to the question which side I'm on.... well I honestly have no idea what the sides are. And I fight for myself alone."

As the time passed, Tempting has brought more and more abominations into his little lair. Some tried to rebel but after a public execution and sending some back dead, he is now known and feared throughout Tartarus. He was a tyrant and he loved it. The fear in the eyes of everyone who looked at him gave such a thrill to his core.

As of now he is up to 30+ creatures working on his hideout. He would have had more if they were to not rebel, but he would always just summon more. But that took too much power and he needed to conserve as much as he could.

The time to act was coming ever so near. Soon the world would be destroyed. Why would someone destroy the world was plain crazy, and that is just what Tempting Demon was. A crazy, blood-lusting, evil maniac who just wants to watch the world burn.

He bite into his foreleg and took some of his blood and drew a symbol onto the wall. He looked at it and without him knowing his eyes flashed blue before going back to their blood red color.

Guardian watched what his other half was doing and was horrified. He knew what this mark was and what the demon was planning. He needed to act quick. Searching for the connection with Aixi, he brought it up for a brief moment as to not alert Demon.

"Tiid los maltiid. Kiibok daar sahrend fah haan fent kos hin aak."

@Night Song

The morning beams had began to fill their room as Violet awoke. She put a hoof to her head and realized how tipsy she still felt."Woah."She said trying to sit upright in bed 

Something hard hit her horn. She looked at her hoof somewhat amazed before she remembered his proposal. "Oh it was so sweet, so kind, and I am not alone, and I said" Her face turned from bright and cheery to twisted as she remembered her colorful response.

She felt somewhat ashamed, but instead giggled at herself. She noticed that she was clean and that he must have taken great care of her after she so rudely fell asleep. She said looking at her ring. It was beautiful.

She looked over to a sleepy Night, 'It must have been a long night for him.' Violet giggled to herself as she watched him for a moment longer.

Getting up and out of bed she decided to see what the others were up to and if Aixi had come back in. Violet was begging to worry about her new found friend. She knew how hard it could be to deal with lies and deceit, that was an awfully big surprise for every pony and it was probably worse for Aixi.

@Mr. Critical

She ran into Critic he had just finished his breakfast. She approached him and timidly spoke. "Hey, I hope this morning is a little better for you. If you ever need some girl advice you can ask me if you would like... as for last night, I don't remember too clearly but I remember enough to know not to ask about anything, as curious as I am. Please though don't hide things that can't be hidden, secrets are fine you know but lies can come back to bite you." Violet said this hoping her words would help.

@Wayzer

This dark pony was good at playing coy, but she could tell he was nervous. Aixi settled down being careful as to not drop her guard. 

She studied the young stallion over, he said he had no intentions of using his bow, however she didn't completely trust that yet. "So, you have been tracking us have you?" Aixi asked with a smile.

The black stallion had gone unnoticed by everyone up until this point.'I could really use someone like this on my side.' Aixi thought to herself.

"If you fight for yourself, for your freedom, and the opportunity to keep living then you fight for my side, no matter the battle." She looked seriously to the black stallion.

Continuing on she whispered. "However if you fight for your life and to better your own existence while taking from others in any respects you are my enemy. My name is Aixi, if that is the path you walk this is your last fight."

Aixi sat back down on her branch and casually continued on, as if she hadn't just threatened his life, "If you fight for my side you are welcome to come along and get a piece of that action you want. So what be you? Friend or foe?" She sat awaiting his answer.

"Hello Aixi, is that a threat?" he replied genuinely shocked. With his limited social knowledge he didn't expect her to do that. For as far as he knew he didn't threaten her so why would she do so to him.

"Well, looks like I don't have much of a choice do I. Though I wouldn't want to align with anypony I don't really know. And why would I take from others if I can have all I want myself?" He asked, he really didn't know why ponies would profit at the cost of others. Such a thing was unknown to him.

Then frowned for a bit: "Oh no, it seems I've totally forgotten my manners. I haven't even properly introduced myself. You can call me NightStrike if you want."

He grinned: "I have to say though... your proposal sounds really interesting to me. I could certainly use some action to be honest. But before I join in, may I ask what exactly it is that you're doing. As I have no clue at all."

He changed to a more comfortable position as he kept looking to Aixi: "So would you want to introduce me to your friends and take me to your camp?" He said enthusiastically.

@Wayzer

Aixi looked at the black pony and laughed, "Slow down, I am not going to bring you there yet, you know as much about me as I do you. Your request is fair so I will tell you why I fight. If you choose to come you may, but not until."

She thought for a moment, deciding carefully what to tell him before speaking. At last she began. "My title is princess, and I hail from Maredor. My people and home land have long since been forgotten, and sadly I am the last of my kind. I fight for the living so they can go on another day. A demon has disrupted the spirit force and currently threatens the delicate balance. If I can not vanquish him, then life as we know it will slowly cease to exist. That is the short version of it all really, I am not sure what else to tell you about me. If you would like to know anything by all means ask me."

Aixi paused for a moment, "you know so little about me and just that could have me hunted down and executed. Have you noticed I have only asked your name and who you fight for? In reality this should be all the information you need for one pony. Otherwise you get into messy situations. I really do hate cleaning up." Aixi finished sighing to herself. 

She looked the stallion up and down and then spoke. "I wish I had all day to chat, but I must be on my way. Now be it fate or chance life is presenting you an opportunity. I will ask you once more, who do you fight for?"

As she said this she stood up a faint white glow could be seen around her body. She was ready for whatever the outcome. She stood and awaited his decision.

@@PurplePony

NightStrike immediately noticed the glow around her. And as he wasn't really into the mood of fighting in a tree, he decided to play it her way. "Well, as I surely like life as I know it. So I guess that places me on your side no?" having said that he continued: "I'm sorry if I asked for too much information, it's just that I'm a careful pony. And I try to get as much information as possible before I take action. That has kept me alive for years. And as I plan on staying alive, I won't be changing that anytime soon I fear."

He sighed. He surely expected this conversation to go better then it turned out now. "If they're all gonna be like that, I will have to be careful with my words." He thought.

"Well..." He said while climbing out off the tree: "I don't know about you, but sitting in a tree for most of the night doesn't exactly help you relax." With a poof, he jumped to the ground, after that he stretched his muscles for a bit.

He actually felt like running around randomly just to get rid of all the energy that seemed to fill his body. He wasn't sure why though.. He blamed it to the excitement of meeting somepony.

Critical walked back into the console room after Violet gave her proposal for any advice if he needed. He thanked her for her offer. Critical was back in the tardis, the real part that is. The blue mare wasn't in the center of the room now, so he wandered through the other rooms through the infinite ship. He made his way to the agricultural garden. The pushed a button next to the door, and the door slid open. He found himself in a lush garden with a pond and a water fall. This was his favorite room.

Critical stayed in the agricultural garden for a few minutes to clear his mind. After he felt he had stayed long enough, Critical exited to the hall, and he began to walk to the console room. This time, Sun Stone was there. I approached her.

"Hey, how far to the next town?"

"There's one a few mile down the road. If you want, we can stop there to restock on Equestrian food."

He would have to talk to Aixi sooner or later, might as well have a valid reason to. Critical went over to the main portal and climbed the ladder and exited out of the chest in the fake cart.

@Wayzer

Aixi laughed at him and the little he understood, and in turn how little she in fact understood, the whole situation bothered her in an amusing sort of way. taking her time she stretched out her wings. "You know I used to live in a castle, I had servants who waited upon my every whim and a bed that would put most to shame. I have always preferred a tree, I have always preferred the simplicity of doing things alone. I just feel closer to the stars in a tree. If you listen closely you can hear the spirit of anything talk to you." She spoke purely in conversation.

Aixi swooped down from her tree landing in front of him. "Please take your time to decide, if you would like to accompany my companions and I the town up ahead is where we are staying. We will be there in one of the pubs tonight, I make it a point to come together as a group and celebrate life. I just had to make sure you posed no threat I am sorry if I had offended you back there. So if I see you tonight great, if not it was truly a pleasure meeting you." She spoke kindly for the first time in the conversation.

Aix turned around and headed for the fake cart. She climbed inside and headed for her room. Sitting on her bed side she sighed deeply. In silence Aixi reached into her bag and pulled out her crown. She admired the piece and its simple beauty. Placing it on her head where it rightfully belonged Speaking aloud to herself she said simply, "I will not stray."