Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time that Bonds~ RP

PurplePony

@@Commander Tangent

Violet smiles at him, the twinkle in her eye returning. "Yes Icarus, I know it has only been a very short while since we've known each and started dating but.. I truly do feel ready, if you really want to do it, here and now, then the answer is yes." She holds him closer to her, gently pressing his head against her chest, where her heart is, "Everything I say and do, is for you, and it all comes from my heart. I promise you that. My heart beats for you, and only you. Every single breath I make and every single step I take, I do it for you." She gently lifts his chin up again, and kisses him, same as before, but this time, she runs one of her hooves through his mane and her other hoof rubbing his back.

"Icarus, my love. I love you with all of my heart, mind, body and soul. Everything that I am, everything that I have is yours and more." Violet says before breaking the kiss and embrace, and then laying down on the bed on her back, "I am ready whenever you are my dear. For, I truly love you, and all that matters to me is your ever lasting happiness."

@,

Icarus kissed her bacck. Embracing her and pressing up against her as they kissed. His tongue intertwined with her's and he hugged her tightly. When they broke he smiled.

but then she layed down, exposing herself. He couldn't help but take a peek at her parts. He immediately felt hormones rush into his brain, and he began to panic slightly.

He opened his mouth to speak with her, his voice stuttering a little. He had never been in this situation before, and he couldn't process it logically, because this situation called for something more. It called for emotion, it called for him to follow his feelings, what he felt was right.

"L-love....do YOU want to do this now....this early.... I don't know...... it is up to you love" He said, letting her make the decision. He felt like this was a bit fast, a bit sudden. They had been together for one day, and she was ready to have sex with him. He didn't know if he should be delighted, or if he should be having some warning bells in his head. He simply awaited her answer, she would decide what they would do.

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet sits up and kisses Icarus, "You're right darling it is early on in our relationship, but the others do not need to know if we make love or not, besides, this is supposed to be a private matter anyway. The only thing that matters is if we are both ready for it, and if you really want it." Without waiting for a response she says, "Yes my love, I do want it, I want it with you and this time I know I will enjoy it, because it will be fueled with passion and true love." She then lays back down, fully exposing herself to Icarus.

She looks up at him, not with lust or drunkenness, but with full on love, care and tenderness, she flutters her eyelashes at him and smiles sweetly. "Icarus, darling, I am ready whenever you are, oh but before we start, I am sure these walls are soundproof, but I'll just make double sure" She then casts a soundproofing spell, "and one more thing" she casts a protection spell, "There now I am truly ready, sorry love, as much as I truly, deeply and madly love you, I am not quite ready for motherhood just yet"

@,

"I-I... Oh buck it. I love you.. Lets do this" Icarus said as his confidence shot through the roof. " He crawled onto the bed with her and kissed her.

With hormones rushing through his head, he crawled over to Violet, not getting on top of her just yet. He kissed her with passion, sliding his tongue into her mouth and twisting it around hers. As he did this, the organs between his legs prepared themselves for what was to come, becoming stiff and ready. After a bit of preparing himself mentally, he crawled up on top of her, not starting just yet, and kissed her, running his hooves through her mane, and running his other hoof up her chest.

We was ready. He started with a kiss. A most passionate kiss, in wich he intertwined his and Violet's tongues together, with a soft moan. He positioned his hooves next to her head and sighed. He was ready.

With one swift motion, they began to make passionate love. Icarus was overtaken by emotion and the many waves of pleasure that were washing over him.He let out a soft moan and Smiled,

@@Commander Tangent

Violet felt the love that Icarus has for her, not only from the way he touched her the way they kissed, but she could see it in his eyes, As they made love, she looked deeply into his eyes and smiled at him, occasionally moaning softly witch each movement. Every now and then, she would pull him close to her and kiss him, whispering in his ear, "Oh Icarus, this..this moment is so magical, so perfect" She whispers as she lets go of him and reaches up only to stroke his fur. She was really enjoying what they were doing, they were both ready for it, and they both wanted it.. Not to mention neither of them were drunk, and nor were either of them in heat.

A few minutes later, Violet could feel herself getting closer and closer to her climax. She tightens her lower regions and smiles sweetly at Icarus. The look in her eyes, signalling that she was really close. A few more minutes pass and she lets out a soft moan as she climaxes and just lays there, exhausted but wanting Icarus to finish as well." She pulls him one more time and kisses him lightly.

@,

The next few minutes were amazing. So much pleasure, so much love. Icarus moaned loudly to this new feeling, not just the one felt by his netheer regions but by his mind as well. All of his movment were fueled, not  by lust or primal instincts, but instead, by love and passion. As she climaxed on Icarus, he pulled her in and kissed her with more passion than ever befor

As he kissed her Icarus climaxed HARD. He screamed in pleasure as his genetic data was forcefully ejected into Violet. Afterwords he collapsed on top of her and kissed her again.

"Oh my Celestia, that felt Amazing. I have never felt better in my life. My god I love you Violet. I love you more than anything in this wide wide universe. You are my one and only. " Icarus said, his eyes were full of love.

He looked into her eyes and lost himself into them. He had never felt this way before. He was totally lost in a whirlpool of love. for this mare. He hopped oneday, they could be together, in marriage, in parenthood. In so many different things he wished to be with her.

@@Commander Tangent

Violet lay there next to Icarus, panting. She looked over at him and saw that he had lost himself in her eyes, looking into his eyes, she found herself lost in his in return. she kisses him light on the muzzle and smiles as she runs a hoof through his mane.

Then his words were what really did it for her. her heart melted and she kisses him passionately again.

"Oh Icarus, I feel exactly the same way about you."

Her thoughts were so hard on him, that she didn't realize it, but her horn started glowing and she could in an instant read his thoughts, and heart. She blushed heavily. "I..Icarus, do..do you really hope for those things?" she asks, then her jaw drops, what did she do?

"I..I'm sorry sorry, but somehow I was able to read your thoughts and hear and... I saw what you wanted..."

She waited and after an awkward silence, she asks, "Do you have anything else you would like to ask me darling? anything at all?"

She lay there with a smile on her face, she too wanted to get married and have at least one foal but those two will wait until after the war was fought and won.

@,

Icarus panted and kissed her. He listened to her speak and smiled.

"Yes love, I want all of those. I truly fell happy with you, and I hope that we can go far enough that we can be married. That we can have a foal. That we can do so many things together. " He said as he placed his hoof on her heart and pressed gently before lifting up and doing something special.

He slowly angled his horn and touched to her. As his horn touched her's a magical reaction took place. Both of their horns began to glow. Icarus' glows a bright red, while Violet's glowed a dark purple. After a few seconds the two colors mixed and became a vivid redish Violet.

Icarus looked up at their glowing horns and happily smiles at his beloved Violet. The color was  beautiful to Icarus, and he hopped that Violet loved the  color as well.

"We are great together, look at this color. It is amazing, A beautiful light, created by our love for eachother. It is amazing. I love you Violet. I love you, and I would do anything for you, you are thee love of my life. You are the strength in my arm. You are the holder of my dreams"

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet smiled once again at Icarus's beautiful words, "i want those too my love, but we need to keep our heads in the war first.  For if we allow ourselves to get distracted, one or both, or even all of us could die.And all of this, this fighting we have done so far would have been all in vain." She kisses him and embraces him, she says "Oh and Icarus, that was so much better than the times I did it with Night Song. I could actually feel and see the love you have for me, and I know it is real love."

What happened next surprised her a little but it was so beautiful, tears filled her eyes, "Oh Icarus, I love that color, and I didn't know two unicorns could do that or.. is that something only you can do?" she asks embracing him ever tighter to her body, then his last words, "Icarus, I am not as good with words as you are, but let us just say that I feel exactly the same way about you, I love you more than life itself and I will do anything, and I mean anything if it will make you happy."

She then looks at the sticky white substance over her body, "Guess we better shower than we can talk"

@,

"It is something all unicorns posses, but very few of them know of. After sex, or some other time when love between two ponies is climaxed, if their horns are touched together, it causes a magical reaction, when the two horns are put together, their love for each other literally manifests as magic. The bigger the love, the more the color mixes and the brighter it gets. And I'm not going to lie, that was one of the best mixes of color and brightness I have ever seen from that reaction ever" Icarus said.

When she made her shower comment, he looked down to her nethers, to see they did, in fact, need to be washed. He stroked a hoof up her chest and smiled.

"May I accompany you into the shower? Nothing sexual, just so we can wash each other" Icarus said snuggling up to  Violet.

Icarus didn't wait for an awnser and happily kissed her on the lips, bringing his tongue into her mouth and french kissing Violet with passion. He held it for a around a half minute before breaking and looking her in the eye, and awaiting her response.

And that was when the thought shot through his head.

We just had sex after ONE DAY........ What if Aixi is right...... What if she really is just chasing tail......and I fell for it.......I.....I don't know.....

Edited by Commander Tangent

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet smiled as she got up from the bed and walked over to the shower, she looks over and says "Of course sweethert" as she walks into the bathroom and turns the water on in the shower. When she is sure the water is hot enough, she gets in and waits for Icarus to get in, She then grabs the soap and starts lathering it all over her body,

As she continues to wash herself off, a nasty thought enters her mind, "What if..What if Aixi was right about me? What if I really am just chasing tail? I really, and I mean REALLY enjoyed what we did, but so soon?" She then quickly rinses her fur off and without even turning the water of and drying herself, she runs out of the bathroom crying and runs past Icarus, out of the bedroom, and runs to a quiet, isolated spot in the TARDIS and starts sobbing

"Why! Why am I like this! Why must I be such a..such a..." She doesn't finish her sentence, she just holds her head in her hooves and continues to sob loudly, her body shaking with each sob, "M..maybe...Maybe that wasn't just a dream b..but a premonition... Maybe I should just leave everypony, do them all a favor"

A little while later, Violet comes to the conclusion that they would all be better off without her, so she stops her sobbing and wipes her tears away. She then gets up and goes back to her and Icarus's room. She walks in and starts packing her stuff up. A very sad look on her face. She looks to Icarus, "I'm sorry Icarus, when you see the others..tell them...tell them I'm sorry for bucking up and that I wish them luck in the war, but I am of no use here." She then begins to walk towards the bedroom door, exiting and looking around for the exit to the TARDIS.

Edited by Raiden NightSong

The TARDIS had finally landed and almost all of the pony's had gathered around, she was just about to go over the rules, when Violet came charging through and went to push past. She was clearly distraught. "whoa, whoa, whoa, little lady hold up there." She said stopping Violet from exiting.

"There are rules that Critic made aware to me, these must be followed at all times or you will face consequences. One: Please do not tell anything that you are a time traveler. That would be dumb k? Two, Do not take anything back with you. This would have serious repercussions that no pony wishes to deal with right now. Three, don't freak out or make fun of any species. Some may have complex issues. Keep your comments to yourselves and the ones you got here with. Now let's go have a great time!" Aixi cheered

The pony's began leaving the Tardis one by one, "Critic I will be right with you alright? I just need to check something first." She gave him a smooch on the cheek before he left.

Now it was just her, Violet and Icarus left. Aixi turned to Icarus, "Please leave us for a bit. Thank you." She finished ushering him out of the cart.

Now the two were alone. "Violet are you ok? What's going on? You look awful."

@@PurplePony,

Violet looked at Aixi, how could she tell her, she was right, but she couldn't lie to her. "A..Aixi, yo..you were right. I..I'm nothing but a tail chaser." she says still crying, "I..I pressured Icarus into making love with me, I..I thought he wanted to, because of something he asked and said before, and thought he wanted to right then and there, I didn't know he was just simply asking a question. I am so oblivious to these things." She slumps to the ground,  "Aixi, I'm of no use to you, or anypony here, I rush into things, I break ponies hearts and I can't even fight properly." 

Violet hated every single word of what she said, but she felt they were true. She wasn't really seeking after attention, but she knew that there were only two ponies now who could convince her to stay, one being Aixi and the other Icarus, that is, if Icarus did actually truly love her. She felt that she did love him, but because of her actions early, she was doubting herself and couldn't get anything right.

She motions over to her bags, "that is why, I will be staying here, while the rest of you go off and relax, I've already ruined things, more than once, and that is something you cannot have happen on a constant basis. So as soon as we get back to Equestria, I'm sorry but it is probably best if I left."

@@PurplePony,

NightStrike continued chatting a bit with Night Song. They talked about how they got involved and NightStrike even told him a bit about his past, something he was still uncomfortable with now he knew what it was. Then they talked some more about somewhat more general male nonsense, about their talent's their role in the group their weapons etc.

An idea came to NightStrike his head after talking so much about weapons. He made a proposal to practice with their weapons a bit on the relaxation planet. Try to see how the other one fights so they could help each other better in the next fight. NightStrike was excited about using his weapons again, he didn't have a chance to practice in days, though he was kinda nervous too. This was the first time another pony watched him. He didn't even know if he was actually any good with that bow of his, maybe the regular archer shoots way better then he does. But then he figured there was no way of figuring that out by thinking about it, only by doing it.

And so they made their way over to a nearby forest, NightStrike had already taken his bow from his back when he asked: "So eh what is your usual fighting style, sword right?"

Edited by Wayzer

@,

Critical gave her a kiss and went to go and get them all set up for the rooms and what not. He approached the front desk, passing by a few alien species as he got up to it. He could feel the translation circuitry kick in.

"Hello, I would like a few rooms, please. With a luxury package for (I don't know how many people are there so insert the correct number around here.) if you would."
The bipedal reptilian entered the (Same number) into the computer. Critical took the key cards and went back to the tardis, back into its tool shed form. He went back inside and patiently awaited for his lover to return.

Critical was looking forward to this treatment. Over all the crap they went through, obstacles thrown at them. Hearts broken, relationships falling apart, and new ones rising from the ashes. But of all this, Critical was most excited that he would be a father. His lover was carrying his child and he couldn't be happier. He wanted his love to feel special today. And hopefully she will. She needed this, they all did. But he was just looking to the day he would have with Aixi.

Raiden NightSong

Aixi looked Violet over. "After this you are going to get your self cleaned up." Aixi remarked.

"You are beautiful show the world this. I want you to do that after alright?" Aixi began

She had to laugh a little at her remarks, "Now what I see is a brilliant head strong pony who takes what she wants. You run into things for better or worse. You have made the group stronger. Now there is nothing wrong with taking what you want. Chin up and do have a little more respect for yourself Vi." She finished looking her over.

"You made a decision and now I want you to stick by it. You did it for a reason, trust your gut alright?"

"The only way you could fail me was if you were to take off. Don't leave you have a greater purpose. You know that honey." 

Aixi turned around it was her turn to leave Violet had her own choices to make at the moment. Before she left she said, "Besides he's kind of cute, you wanna leave that? I bet he's waiting for you." 

With a flick of her tail Aixi was gone; off to search for Critc.

She wanted to be by his side right now.

@@PurplePony,

Violet nods and hugs Aixi. Aixi's words were enough to convince her to stay on, but she wasn't completely convinced about what had happened between her and Icarus. "Thank you Aixi, I am glad to have you as a close friend and pseudo sister. I will go clean myself up and go find Icarus. There are things that he and I need to discuss." She hugs Aixi again before she leaves, "Guess we'll see you at the resort."

@@Commander Tangent

She then goes back to her and Icarus's room, before entering she wipes away most of the tears that were left in her eyes, and readies herself for a very upset and angry Icarus, she readied herself for the accusation of being a tail chaser and that she didn't truly love him. It broke her heart to think of it, but she had to prepare herself for it.

She walks in, and could see that Icarus was very upset and looked angry, she sat down on the floor, looking up at him, "Icarus I..." she just couldn't bring herself to say anything, she felt that she truly did love him, but she couldn't find the words to express herself.

She wanted to apologize, but she needed to know if Icarus would actually accuse her of tail chasing and not truly loving him first.

Edited by Raiden NightSong

@,

Icarus sighed. He followed Aixi's request and exited the TARDIS and onto the planet. Though he did not follow the others he instead waited outside of the TARDIS and looked up to the sky. It was beautiful. It looked almost like prewar Cybertron's sky. A beautiful mix of colors. As he starred up, images of the dead Cybertron. Blood red skies, chocked with black and grey smoke. Streaked with the space debris of millions of years of warfare. It was a sad thought. One which he shook from his mind. 

Lost in his thoughts, he did not notice a specific mare come up from behind. She called his name, which caused him to turn. It was Violet. Her face seemed.....sad. She looked almost apologetic. Icarus' face moved into that of anger and oddly enough, hope. At first, he looked not to her, but to the sky beyond her and the TARDIS. Slowly, but surely, his eyes lowered. First to the TARDIS. Then to her horn. And then to her eyes. Unable to hold the face, it transitioned to one of sorrow, with hope still visible.

"Before you speak, Violet.... I must ask you something." He said, his voice like a sad wind.

"When we made love.... It felt like so much more.... It wasn't just us acting out a simple biological function. It felt like it was us, bring our love to each other, and letting it bloom. Letting our passion for each other loose. It felt like we were truly making love.... Even while I was not ready, it really did feel like a labor of love. Please Violet. Tell me. Was it the same for you ?" Icarus  asked Violet, As he passed the question to her, he mentally braced himself just in case she really was just chasing tail. In case she really had tricked him, just so she could get another stallion to ride for her own pleasure.

As he spoke, he slowly moved over to her. Icarus gently brought his right front leg up, and rested the hoof on her shoulder lightly. He wanted her to tell the truth.

((Last post for tonight. Goodnight))

@@Commander Tangent

Violet knew something like that was coming, that is why she had prepared herself, yet she wasn't prepared for him to ask her in such a manner. She was surprised and glad that he hadn't just flat out accused her of tail chasing. She looks up and looks into his eyes deeply, they really were beautiful, she then places a hoof on his that was on he shoulder.

She takes his hoof of her shoulder and kisses it and smiles a little, "Icarus, yes, of course it felt the same way for me. I love you, I truly do, heck, I love you more than anypony or anything else in Equestria and any other world." she gently strokes his hoof reassuringly. "I am sorry that I pressured you into making love with me, that was not my intention, not at all, it just that I thought...well when you asked if I would make love with then and there, I thought that you wanted it, and you were so sad when I told you I wasn't a virgin, and I wanted you to be happy, I wanted to cheer you up, had I know that doing what I did would have made things worse..."

She stand up and hugs him tightly, "Please forgive me Icarus, I truly do love you." she kisses him lightly on his muzzle then take his hoof, "Come on love, we shouldn't keep the others waiting."

Mr. Critical

Aixi found Critic inside the TARDIS. approaching him she smiled. "Hey you." She walked up to him sassily.

"I thought you would be out of here already? Let's go already!" She laughed smiling at him.

She was so happy t obe out of a stressful environment. She would have to be careful of over excerting herself or putting herself into stressful situations. As much as a foal caused some kinks, she was over joyed and didn't want to lose it. The thought of losing another part of her killed her. She would watch over it always. She smiled as she made up her mind to do so.

She smiled at Critic. "What do we do first?" She asked very excitedly.

She wanted to do so much and see more than they had last time. Aixi was very excited to see what this planet had in store for them.

"Come on let's go Critic, I want to have fun!" She smiled leaping about around him.

With a little more pep in her step Aixi followed Critic. She wasn't sure what to do or what they were going to do, but she knew that she would not rather be with any other pony. He gave her a sense of security. 

@@PurplePony,

Critical gave a chuckle at his lovers energetic nature. He brought her closer to him and told her what was going to happen.

"Well first, you and I will enjoy sometime at the sauna, then we will head on over to a massage table where the natives tachiit, which are basically giant sentient purple cucumbers with long tentacles protruding from their sides, just thought I give you a heads up on that. Uh, lets me see, what else?"
Critical began to try and remember what was going to go down.

"Ah, yes. After that we can head on down to a private hot spring pool where you and I can talk in private like you asked. Don't tell the others I did that. Don't want them to get jealous. After that, you can roam around. I got us all VIP passes, so we should be good for as long as we want to stay."

He looked into her beautiful eyes and down to her torso. His happiness growing. He gave her a kiss and held her closer to him.

"I love you, Aixi. I always will."
He let her get back to her hooves and he opened the door to the resort. It was on another beach planet. But the noticeable difference was that the sky was a strong orange color, as if it was an eternal sunset like state.

Mr. Critical

Aixi stood in awe. The beach was absolutely breath taking and the sky was even more spectacular. She felt like she had gone to paradise. Critic escorted her through out the day. Visiting the sauna soothed Axis's body and this was only the beginning. She was enjoying herself to the fullest.

She allowed her stress and tired body to melt away, as the tentacles worked massaging her body. She did note that the creatures were rather odd. She made note to tell critic of this later. It brought her great joy and the wonders were so fantastic.

The day seemed so perfect so wonderfully perfect. Critic guided Aixi towards the private hot spring pool. They were the only ones there and it was wonderful. Aixi waded into the water happily swimming about. The water felt so nice on her skin.

Swimming up to Critic she kissed him. "Oh thank you, thank you so much for this day." She smiled

"I am really sorry to bring this up now. But I just need to know if you have given any thought to who will raise her.. Her godfather is more than capable. Have you given any thought to what I told you earlier?" She asked sheepishly 

"If you mean that walking taint, hell no. I wouldn't let my child anywhere near him."
Critical gave her words some thought. He could leaveher with another pony but... He was looking forward to being a dad. He had always wanted a family of his own. Aixi would be his lovely and sexy wife. They would explore the wonders of the universe. But the universe was way too dangerous. There were a few accounts where he almost died himself. To bring a child into the equation. He just couldn't bare to see his own child die in his arms. Not even Aixi. But he wanted a family. and he would go through a black hole again to have a life with his lover.

He brought her close to her, gazing into her gorgeous eyes.

"Miss Aixi. I would love to raise our child. I wish to raise it with you. She will be magnificent and she will see wonders fillies on Equestria could only dream of. I want you there too. I love you so much Aixi, and I want you by my side forever. But... if the prophecy is to come to light. T-Then I will carry it out. Not just for you, but for our foal to have a life worth living in."

He placed a hoof on her stomach.

"You two are my everything, and your happiness is what I care for most."

@,

Icarus smiled as she spoke. He lifted his hoof, and wrapped both of his front legs around Violet in a loving embrace. As he hugged her, he brought his muzzle down next to her ear, and spoke.

"It is fine Violet. Next time though, wait for me to be ready. It will be so much better if we wait for when we are both ready" Icarus said, hugging her tight, before releasing.

They had come to this planet to relax, and that what Icarus planned to do. And now that he had a loved one with him, he was more than happy to spend most of his time here with her. He smiled at her and brought his muzzle in close to hers, before engaging in a kiss with her. As they smooched, he ran his tongue into her mouth, and slid it around in hers. This would hopefully stimulate all of the nerve clusters which were present in the mouth. As the kiss came to a close, he licked her snout with a slight giggle. That was something Icarus had done rarely before.... Laughter. From now on, he was sure there would be more, more happiness, more joy. He felt that the future was both bright and grim. But as long as he spent it with her, he was happy.

He grabbed her hoof and tugged on it, pulling her away from the TARDIS and towards the resort which all the other ponies were probably now at.

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet smiled at how Icarus reacted, she was glad that he was happy and that she wasn't going to be yelled at. Especially by the stallion of her dreams. As Icarus kissed her, she looks deeply into his eyes and after the kiss was broken she replies, "Of course my love. Whenever you feel truly ready, I will be there for you"

She giggles as Icarus licked her snout and she licks his in return, Embracing him long enough to show him that she truly does love him and care for him, she then lets him lead her away from the TARDIS, she looks around as they reach the resort, "They've probably gone on ahead, Just as well." She says as the enter the resort.

Violet walks up to the front counter and asks for the key to their room, under the name of Critical. The creature behind the desk reaches behind itself and brings a key card forth, giving it to her with a nod. She thanks the creature then goes back to Icarus with a map of the resort showing all the hot spots.

She then shows the map to him and asks, "Where would you like to go to first darling?"