Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How do you feel when no one replies to your status updates?

Slice0Pie

Status update that simply says "I like oatmeal" gets 100 replies. (I've literally seen this happen here)

Important or interesting status update gets 0 replies.

I don't get it.

I don't know...it often happens, so it's OK, I guess.

I feel happy when someone replies my status, though.

When no one replies It doesn't really bother me, but when someone does I get very happy to know that my status matters enough for someone to reply. 

I feel like i have posted to many status updates that day and need to calm down, But I don't care if no one answears. If no one answears it means no one has anything to say to what i posted so I'd rather have no replies then a bunch of nonsense comments :)

o3o liek that then I would probably start throwing muffins at everyone

• 2 months later...

Whether or not people reply to my pointless status updates, I normally don't care. If it's a serious one, then I might be a little more concerned if no one responds ... and then proceed to question the humanity of this community.

I've stopped giving a shit a long time ago

I'm awesome and haters gonna hate

I always win

End of story

• Brohoof 2

Nothing, because I don't care when people aren't interested in what I have to say. What I do respond to is brohoofs and quotes though. On a side note I don't post status updates just because it's not really my thing. I never really have anything interesting to talk about.

(edited)

I'd just wait awhile for a reply or two personally but I do get rather upset if I'm asking a question and nobody replies. Especially if it's important. I know it happens but ya know.

And it's fine not to get replies for everything. I feel sometimes status updates are used like Twitter tweets without the hashtags. :P

And I usually status update on anything new like news or something interesting happening. Sometimes if it's important I just keep it for awhile before updating it.

I've once reached the 100 max and I wouldn't mind doing that again. XD

Also, at least I don't do it as much nearly as Tambry from Gravity Falls:

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear

Kind of a bit sad, but admittingly most of them are me yelling something pointless into the void. The last one was me getting mad about getting John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt stuck in my head.