Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How do you feel when no one replies to your status updates?

Slice0Pie

I feel at ease. People might check my profile to look at what the new thing I posted in my status update might be and that is enough for me. Plus, sometimes just getting a reaction is enough, I don't really require the replies. 

Otherwise, dead silence does not disturb me at all, I still feel all the better for having gotten whatever I wanted to post as a status update out of my system, whether it be serious or not. 

• Brohoof 1

It happens sometimes, but as long as I know that they watch it or at least react, then I'm Gucci with it!B)

(Plus, if they don't feel like responding to it, I don't judge them)

Edited by Sondash Studios
  • Brohoof 1

There are other things I want responded to more than status updates. Sometimes I don't feel anything because I forget the status update until someone replies. I'm used to getting a few to 0 notifications involving me so it doesn't bother me as much as it used to, but it still makes me a bit sad and lonely.

Edited by SkyPie
  • Brohoof 1

I feel that nobody cares about what I have to say. Luckily, I usually get at least one or two replies - so thanks to the lovely people who consistently reply to my ramblings. 

• Brohoof 1

I GET SO MAD THAT I JUST WANT TO SCREAM AND KICK EVERYTHING REEEE

...in all seriousness I don't care much. Sometimes I actually kind of like it when nobody replies.

• Brohoof 2

Not much. I see it as more or less the same as thinking about something out loud and there may or may not be people nearby to hear it who may or may not find it at least slightly interesting, or alternatively a simple way to put something on record - during this particular time I thought about this particular thing. Replies may be preferred in terms of engaging in a potentially interesting conversation.

• Brohoof 1

I don't care at all, I hardly post status updates. Even when I do, it's only for my own interests nothing else. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Replies don’t matter to me, but I feel a little sad if I get no reactions. But that’s okay. :P People are busy and shouldn’t feel obliged to respond to the ramblings of a background pony. 

• Brohoof 1

I haven't had that problem yet. @Tacodidra keeps helping me since I joined. @Blivy is always around the corner! It is very nice to have friends willing to say at least something.

But again, I don't post too many status updates. I think when you start to pay attention to only yourself, that's when the problem starts. You have to respond to other's statuses as well. And reactions mean a lot!

• Brohoof 4