Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

New here…sort of?

Octavia's Melody

Kinda late to the introduction thing as I just jumped in and posted right away like I was already one of the herd :fiery:  My name is Jon, but you can call me Octavia's Melody. I chose the name because Octavia is my favorite and best pony, however it's always changing between her, Rarity and Luna  :comeatus:  I became a fan of MLP about two years ago, but didn't hit full brony status until a year ago. I hope to make many friends here and will be attending BABSCon this year as my first pony con, so I hope to see many of your smiling faces there  :) As far as personal info goes, I'm a 26 year old attending ASU in pursuit of a B.A. in Psychology and currently spend half of my life working for Target aka the Crimson Scourge  :lol: Used to play a lot of RPGs, watch anime, and study japanese, but sadly don't have the time for it now; my life is pretty much school, work, ponies and comics.

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes posting right away and getting to the intro after you've begun to latch onto a new site as a place you'd like to regular yourself on, is better than jumping in and making the obligatory intro, then risking fading into obscurity after you've given a public hello. It's weird, but I've been wasting my life away on forums long enough to know how these silly humans work :okiedokielokie:

Welcome to the site/I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, at any rate :D

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Welcome to the site, Octavia's Melody! I too like Octavia and Rarity. :)

Heh, I know how it feels to go from having a lot of free time to suddenly having none, there's always the hope you'll get it back some day, right? It's also always nice to see another long-time fan of the show around here on the forums.

It's alright that you made your intro a little late, sometimes people prefer to jump into things first before making one, as ~CD~ mentioned. Anyways, I hope you have a fantastic time here on the site. Please, feel free to send me a PM if you need anything or just want to chat. :)

I'll see you around.

Badges

I've seen you a few times already, you seem like a cool dude, and i know a bit more about you now from your introduction(yay now i can stalk you more effectively...)

Anyways, its nice to be formally introduced to you, I hope you continue to enjoy the forums! See ya around!