Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The laboratories gone dark (private rp ooc)

Moonbacon

ok i decided to play on my favorite terraria server when i came online holy fucking hell was going down. somebody decided that it will be a good fucking idea to spawn a few frost moons they are bosses.  what happened? the entire server started to lag like shit hell not even my fps was safe. people were leaving and joining then leaving again over and over

soo yea screw that idea of playing terraria

Edited by moonlight7starshine
  • Brohoof 1

@, @@Frosty V,

if u asking i had a chat with waizer, everything is already planened.. i did not kill him, i just turned his disguising power into invisibility :) so before meeting me wait for his last post then we meet again to sap generators and making an escape plan

• 2 weeks later...

imagine how will celestia and luna react

that bomb is giving me a idea overload you know when i said no modern weapon? fuck that go for fallout equestria weapons.

also the idea i just had is that this should be pre war fallout equestria and the bomb made the princesses think that the zebra did it. so the war began. 

fuck me and my brain for liking fallout equestria waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much oh well.

@@Doc. Volt,  @@Frosty V,  @@Wayzer

yep i like it.. btw i gotta go away in some minutes.. so can somepony post?

@,

DON'T EVEN THING ABOUT TELEPORTING US OUT! wtf friend! you are weak and studd and now.. boom! end! outta of the crap!