Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The laboratories gone dark (invite only rp)

Moonbacon

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/82595-the-laboratories-gone-dark-private-rp-ooc/?view=getnewpost

“ehi Doc”
“Good morning John”
“how’s going the experiment?”
“We are sticking to the schedule… that black and green colt is stronger than we expected, so we can inject him compound over the established limits without problems… if he doesn’t die, in a week or two he should be ready for the lobotomy and the chip implant to begin the tests..
“Looks good… The…directors… asked me to tell you that you have a new Guinea Pigs… a filly… “
“what am I supposed to do with a filly? She would die after the first injection”
“that’s why you must not do the same procedure on her… superiors… wants you to try with DNA missing… they would like to create a combat Alicorn”
“and you are crazier than them if you think that this is possible!!!”
“I am sure you will find a solution… they chosen a filly because they think she will have a… smother behavior..”
“…. Where do you live? Behavior? If I let them wake up they will tear you apart without thinking… the sufferance is the key for a war machine… smooth behavior… tsk… funny “
“Listen, I don’t care what you Think Doctor Volt, they want a killing alicorn and they want it this year”
“…so let it be…at least she is another unicorn.. I hate unicorns… their fancy magic… tsk.. us pegasi had to do everything with our hooves… than we had technology… unicorns are worst than those mud ponies trust me… they think that they are the Uberponies… foals… Cloudsdale will stand tall and high forever… anyway… I am gonna need some Night royal guards… I think that their bat-pony DNA have the key”
“Bat-pony? And you said I am crazy… nevermind… don’t you miss the old job at the weather factory?”
“Don’t let me remember it… sure killing fillies it’s boring after a while.. but at least I was contributing to the Flock… now I am just torturing ponies to make war machines to who pays more… bah…when I am done here I hope that Rainbow Dash will promote me…”
“Not until Atmosphere goes away Volt… anyway I gotta go… need to check others experiment…”
“see you”
The dark stallion walked away from the office of Doctor Electron Volt
“who I am kidding? I will never be able to finish the experiment and go away from here… I will be a part of the system… no Volt! You must finish here for the glory of your country! NO! I AM JUST TORTURING PONIES! WELL BETTER THAN KILLING TONS FOR MAKING RAINBOWS! SHUT UP! NO YOU! YOU CAN’T ALWAYS FORGET WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WHAT WOULD SAY YOUR FATHER! SHUT UP SHUT UUUP!!! I DON’T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU!”
Volt jumped to his desk grabbing a box of pills and swallowing  all off it contents... he then dropped down to the ground breathing hard
“… a..ah…w..wha… better… what is happening to me… I am not wrong doing what I do… I must do it for for..for the Flock and the progress! Yes!”
Volt after lying to himself again looked to a mirror behind him… everything looked the same, except for an evil grim  and a tear on the reflected Doctor.. he then got up and bucked the mirror destroying it
“…buck that shit… back to work”
He then slammed his office’s door.. another day of sufferance and death was starting in the underground laboratory directly under Cloudsdale… but was It really the dawn of a new day? Only a clock was telling this.. since nopony in the laboratory never had a chance to see the sun after entering in the facility.. nor the workers.. nor the victims… nor Volt.

(now for moonlights part)

moonlight was screaming and flailing. she then spoke "what do you want from!" she said in a half terrorfied and half angry voice.

@,

"WHAT?" Volt screamed to the crew entering the "V" laboratory

"Why isn't she asleep you dumbtards!!! "

"sir... Doctor Volt... we tried... but it has no effects on her.."

"what? Uhm.. interesting.. .yes yes interesting... you are going to be perfect my darling" he said stroking her mane with an evil grin

" tie her near the other stallion"

"wich one sir?"

"the Blackie one... then give her a triple dose of sedative... if it doesn't work.. hit her in the head.. just make sure not to kill her.. or i will have to see how much time does a pony body survive without his brain" he said showing a skull cutter electric saw to the two stallions

Edited by Doc. Volt

@@Doc. Volt

moonlight kept screaming. "no let me go i didn't fail the flying test at cloudsdale hell i dont even live in cloudsdale i live in caterlot now let me go i did nothing wrong." she then fractinkly flaps her wings in the hopes of flying away which seems unlikely.

@,

"shut up! This is getting ridicolous! Each one of you failurse keep saying the same thinks! Ever! it's like they give you a list of stupid things to say to piss me off when you fail!!! YOU! YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE HERE AND NOT GRINDED IN A RAINBOW!" Volt's eye started to zoom into a miosis... the symbol of his darker side prevailing... he then took a bistury and started to slowly walk menanceling toward her "you should be greatfull " he said while engraving a little cut over her left eye "you will become a new killing machine for the glory of Cloudsdale.... you should thank me" He ended before sticking the bistury in the table of Moonlight at some millimeters to her face

"Now... prepare the dna estraction machine... we have tests to do" he saied after swallowing another pill... his eyes started to return normal

"where is that bloody unicorn??? Why do i have to work with a stupid unicorn! @@Frosty V,! where the hell are you????" He screamed at the internal speaker system

Edited by Doc. Volt

"NO IL NEVER SERVE CLOUDSDALE NEVER EVER ID RATHER LIVE IN THE EVERFREE FOREST " she yelled she kept flapping her wings in hopes of flying she knows how to fly. she kept kicking her hide legs in a hopes of being boosted up. "let me go i don't want to be here"

@,

"WHAT YOU SAY? You prefer to be grinded into a rainbow? Oh that's funny... i would like to ask all of your little friends what they would choose... of but you don't know sis... let me explain... you failures... are taken, your limbs cuttef off, and then dismembred, your blood mixed with your color and with the magic running inside your body helps us to make Spectra... the fondamental part of the rainbows.. and more you suffer, more color we produce! So you say you prefer this kind of death instead of living forever serving the country you BETRAYED????"

Edited by Doc. Volt

@Doc. Volt

Frost rushed down the hallway with multiple supplies in hand, plans under one fore leg, and viles of bat pony blood in another. He heard the Doc yell at him over the PA system. "Coming! I'm coming!" He yelled cursing the bastard of a pegasus under his breath as he burst through the door, panting from all his running. "Ok.....I'm...I'm here...with all the stuff you asked for Doc..." he muttered between pants.

moonlight seriously wante dto spit in volts face right now. she then spoke  "I DONT LIVE IN CLOUDSDALE I LIVE IN CANTERLOT CASTLE ALONG WITH THE NIGHT GUARDS. I DON'T LIVE IN THIS STUPID COUNTRY OF PEGASI THAT I DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR ANYMORE

(is moonlight actully strapped down? also just get this over with :P)

@, @@Frosty V,

(ooc: she is strapped to a movable bed.. like the one of Hannibal Lecter)

"I don't care where the BUCK you live! YOU STILL ARE, sorry, you WAS a pegasus, and as a pegasus you have your duty! You are a bucking betrayer and i should kill you just now for what you said!!!"

Frosty entered running in the room

"SPEAKING OF FAILURES! Look at who decide to show his stupid face around here! The bucking unicorn! I hope for you that you brought the plans and the bat DNA or only Celestia will know what i will do... TO BOTH OF YOU!" He screamed before eating another pill

"all right... all right... let's all calm down... come over here Frosty... show me the plans..." he then muttered "stupid unicorn.. why is he here?"

moonlight then starts chewing on the straps of the bed she's in. "i did not got dam fail anything you stupid pegasus I WAS BORN IN CANTERLOT not this stupid city made out of stupid clouds! " she growled and continued to chew on the straps of the bed she was in.

@Doc. Volt

Frost shrunk back as Doc yelled at him. He hated the pegasus, but had to work for him. "Y-yes Doc." He stammered as he inched over to a table and layed out the plans flat onto the surface. "I...I got em from the file room like you asked...and the bat pony blood too...here." he said laying out the viles over the plans. "Any-anything else you need me to do?" He asked softly

@, @@Frosty V,

" I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU WERE BORN! YOU CAN BE ALSO CELSTIA'S DAUGHTER! YOU STILL HAVE BUCKING WINGS AND YOU HAVE TO PASS YOUR EXAM!!!" he saied before kicking her with his hoof, unwittingly releasing a belt from the table, he then turned at Frosty

"yes, i'd like you to grow a pair of balls... take a syringe there.. i need 50ml of blood of the test subject number.." he then looked in the papers ".. number 666... that's a fine number you got there miss" he saied laughtining, he then proceded to turn on a centrifugue with the bat ponies blood, starting the DNA extraction sequence

@Doc. Volt

Frost turned his head slightly at the insult, he honestly wanted to gut this pony right now, but then a lot of bad ponies would come to gut him[i/]. "Right...Right away Doc..." he trailed off as he slowly grabbed an empty syringe and began to extract the test subjects blood samples.

Edited by Frosty V

moonlight flapped her wings and escape the released belt. she flew into a random direction that happened to be  a wall she then fell to the ground she then starts sobbing. "how the buck did i got here in the first place i'm a really good flier too" she continues sobbing.

@@Frosty V, @,

"WHAT THE BUCK ARE YOU DOING STUPID UNICORN!! YOU UNTIED HER!!! " Volt screamed at Frosty, hanging his hooves around his neck "IS THIS A PLAN? IT LOOKS LIKE A GAME FOR YOU? IT'S ALL A BUCKING GAME FOR YOU!?!?"  he then walked toward Moonlight, grabbing her from her wings "YOU ARE BRAVE MISS! I WILL NEED THIS AHAH!" he said before withdrawing another syringe of blood from her, he then slapped her to the ground stomping her wings "DOES THIS HURTS??? DOES IT DOESN'T IT? AHAAH" he then looked again at Frosty "if she tries to get away again... you will be considered responsable!!!" Volt was holding another bigger knife.. while moving it threateningly he saw himself reflected on the blade... the other him was crying in despair... he let the knife falling with horror while jumping backward.."i ... i.. need some .. some thinking...i.. i am not... not a monster... " he said before flying out of the room holding his face in the front hooves

Edited by Doc. Volt

Frosty fell back onto his rump as Doc yelled at him again. He tried to take the abuse like a man but he didnt think it would hold much longer once he drew the large knife. The feeling lightened up a bit when Doc bolted out of the room. He looked at the mare on the table and began to cry. "Im sorry....Im so sorry.." he said sobbing into his hooves

moonlight slowly stood on her hooves. her wings hurts alot now she then looks around and saw the large knife she grabbed it in her mouth and ran off ready to slice anything in her path. she then though to her self. "please don't let this happen to me how the buck did they pass the royal guards in canterlot castle to get to me..."

@@Frosty V,

Volt entered in his room... faling in the ground just after closing the door

"what am i doing? Since when i enjoy torturing ponies? Since when i have becomed this monster? This BETTER!" Volt jumped up.. where did that voice came from? "Let me outs stupid weak pony.. i am the better you... stop hiding me with your pills... show the world who is the REAL Volt!"

"where are you?"

"here"

a blue pegasus was looking at Volt inside a mirror.. he were esactely like him.. but half of his body covered in blood and Spectra

"let me out"

"no.. you are evil"

"AND YOU ARE A WEAK BASTARD!"

"let me go! snap out of my head! GO AWAY GO AWAY I DON'T NEED YOU!"

"i am inside you.. you need me more of what you think"

he said before dissapering... now in the mirrow only a copy of the doctor was crying in the ground

"i want to die.. i want to get out of this nightmare..."

Edited by Doc. Volt

@@Doc. Volt

moonlight was seriously lost in the whatever place she was in. going in twist and turns til she end up at the door to volts room. she swung it open. with the knife ready in her mouth. when she saw volt she felt her body went limp for a second though she was still standing. she took a deep breathe and launch her self to volt with a knife ready. even if her wings hurt she can still flap them but not fast enough to fly though but fast enough to boost her off the ground if she jumps.

@Doc. Volt

Frost scooted back into a corner of the room when Doc returned. He knew the pegasus would likely kill him for not stopping the subject, but he slowly became more puzzled than afraid as Doc began to scream at himself. When it seemed the screaming was over he called out to the pony. "D-doc?" He asked

@@Frosty V, @,

"Volt jumped when he was Moonlight "what the he..!" he then was hitted by her knife in the right shoulder

"you.. you little BITCH! YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!" he said before punching her against the wall "IT'S TIME TO END THIS!" he said with the knife in his hooves.. ready to slice her in half...but then he heard Frosty calling him.. he drop the knife

"wh...waht the hell happened? WH.. why am i bl..bleeding so much" he said before losing consciousness

(OOC.. she now can kill me since i'm fainted but Frosty despite hating me stops her)

@@Doc. Volt

moonlight fell to the ground panting slightly. at least she tried to kill him but she knows she's in for alot of pain she starts sobbing again. she then slowly crawed to the knife. "no i have to kill you to save everypony else" she said tiredly her wings hurt more than before.

@Doc. Volt, @moonlight7starshine

Frost saw the mare begin to crawl towards the knife, as much as he wanted to see the stallion die for what he had done to so many other ponies he couldn't let it happen. He was sick of seeing death

"NO!" He screamed as he bolted from his corner and kicked the knife away.

@@Frosty V, @,

"consciousness... what is that?"

"where am i?"

Volt asked to the void.. finding himself in a dark void room

"you are in you subconsciousness my friend"

Another Volt appeared in front of his clone

"... what do you want?"

"YOUR Body"

"tsk... you have to kill me first"

"that's why i am here"

"If you kill me... they are gonna kill you.. you can't control yourself... you will start killing friends and collegues and.."

"i don't have friends... only knifes are my friends.. and if i die, i will die happy covered with the blood of those failures AHAHAH!"

"you are insane"

"Insane? Insane is keep doing what you do each day, hoping that this time will be different, hoping that this time you will stop and run away.. hoping to be free again... you are a foal.. a weak hopeless idiot"

"...than help me... i don't want this life anymore"

"helping you?"

"yes... give me the force to be free"

"...this... is.. rather unespected..."

the other Volt saied before dissapearing... "Now wake up.. you know what to do"

Edited by Doc. Volt

moonlight growled she stood up and slowly limped to the knife or maybe she can just beat volt to death? nah that ain't happenin she continues to make her way to the knife her red eyes burning with anger. she thinks her wings are actully broken now which is not good.