Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony toy/plush/whatever should i buy for my niece for Christmas?

CloserToTheSun

This Xmas, I want to get my niece something pony related. Being the daughter of my big bro, she's the baby of all of our families and she's adorable. She's 22 months old as of this holiday and curious of what our all think would work for her both toy wise and character wise.

Info about little Cora Lynn:

-22 months old

-Loves Minnie Mouse and The Mickey Mouse Club

-Loves to watch football (truly her parent's child)

-Highly curious

I know it's not much to work with, but truth be told, I have not seen her yet myself.

Thanks for your help!

• Brohoof 1

A Pinkie Pie plushie! She's bubbly and curious. :)

I was also thinking Pinkie. She always seems like a safe bet character-wise.

I would get her a plushy of one of the main 6 :) ( RD for me.lol. ) the other toys arnt as good for soneobe her age.

Agreed, I know when I was her age I loved any plushie :3 (still do x3 )

A plush does seem like a smart idea . A small one or the Build-A-Bear size?

I would go with Build-A-Bear size, but that's just me. If she's small then a small one would be fine if you didn't want to spend that much though.

Yeah, a small one might be best for her age. Also, I want to get a Build-A-Bear one myself (waiting for Rarity and one day I'll get an Applebloom.)

• Brohoof 1

Small children love soft things and stuffed animals. A plush also sounds like the best idea to me.

Her love of football would lead me to get her a plush of Rainbow Dash, though Twilight would also be appropriate for someone with a curious nature. Either of them seem the most logical in my opinion. You know her better than we do though, so you'll need to weigh these things.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity.

Get her Rarity.

ghost is NEVER WRONG.  :umad:

Nahh, honestly, dude, you should just get her a plush in general. Get her a pretty one, and a soft one, but not one of the funrise ones you see at Wal-Mart, because she can swallow the hair easily, because those long strands come off easy, and it's like little pasta noodles. I'm not gonna lie, the ones on my Rarity right here look pretty tasty.

That's really all that matters.

I doubt she'll be able to differentiate each pony, except, maybe MUCH later on :D

Edited by ~Sadistic ghostfk39~
  • Brohoof 3

img-2129252-1-apple_bloom_by_spacevoyage Get her an Applebloom plush! And whoa now that I think about it that plush up above is really high quality o.O! But yeah I think that is a great idea as a present for her.

But....I want that Applebloom plush....and....I want it nao! xD Beautiful quality to it.

• Brohoof 1

But....I want that Applebloom plush....and....I want it nao! xD Beautiful quality to it.

Lmao I just now found this fitting video... 

I don't blame you one bit actually buy yourself that one and get her something else xD! 

• Brohoof 1

Rarity.

Get her Rarity.

ghost is NEVER WRONG.  :umad:

Nahh, honestly, dude, you should just get her a plush in general. Get her a pretty one, and a soft one, but not one of the funrise ones you see at Wal-Mart, because she can swallow the hair easily, because those long strands come off easy, and it's like little pasta noodles. I'm not gonna lie, the ones on my Rarity right here look pretty tasty.

That's really all that matters.

I doubt she'll be able to differentiate each pony, except, maybe MUCH later on :D

True, but I do want it to be special and junk, so picking the right member of the mane six is important. And thanks for that warning.

• Brohoof 1

True, but I do want it to be special and junk, so picking the right member of the mane six is important. And thanks for that warning.

Rarity.

rar·i·ty  (rârprime.gifibreve.gif-temacr.gif)

n. pl. rar·i·ties
1. Something rare.
2. The quality or state of being rare; infrequency of occurrence
  • Brohoof 1

I'd say get her a filly Luna plush. She needs to know from a young age who best pony/princess is  :comeatus:

filly_luna_by_mlpt_fan-d5uv9vx.jpg

Rarity.

rar·i·ty  (rârprime.gifibreve.gif-temacr.gif)

n. pl. rar·i·ties
1. Something rare.

I'm sensing a pattern here. Do you like Rarity or something?  :lol:

Edited by Octavia's Melody
  • Brohoof 1

Small children love soft things and stuffed animals. A plush also sounds like the best idea to me.

Her love of football would lead me to get her a plush of Rainbow Dash, though Twilight would also be appropriate for someone with a curious nature. Either of them seem the most logical in my opinion. You know her better than we do though, so you'll need to weigh these things.

I like your of Twi for her curious nature. I'm thinking between her and Pinkie. As for me knowing her better, you honestly know as much as me about her.

Also, I love Twilight in your SIG. So cute.

Rarity.

rar·i·ty[/size] [/size] [/size](rârimg-2129394-1-prime.gifimg-2129394-2-ibreve.gif-timg-2129394-3-emacr.gif)[/size]

n. pl. rar·i·ties

1. Something rare.

My good man, you imply my love for Rarity is not there. I beseech you to venture to my deviantArt and find the Comic-Con picture of me voting for her fabulousness.

I'd say get her a filly Luna plush. She needs to know from a young age who best pony/princess is  :comeatus: img-2129397-1-filly_luna_by_mlpt_fan-d5u  

I need to get her hooked on the show first! xD

• Brohoof 3

My niece just turned 2! And she loves ponies. I taught her how to say pony. :3

I think that Pinkie Pie is a pretty safe bet for a 2 year old. My niece really likes pink and she has big curly hair so it works. Do you happen to know if your niece has a favorite color? That would help. I am not sure if she would be old enough to understand a character's personality.

My niece just turned 2! And she loves ponies. I taught her how to say pony. :3

I think that Pinkie Pie is a pretty safe bet for a 2 year old. My niece really likes pink and she has big curly hair so it works. Do you happen to know if your niece has a favorite color? That would help. I am not sure if she would be old enough to understand a character's personality.

You got a point there about color. How silly of me, I was more interested getting the personality to fit, I forgot about colors xD

You got a point there about color. How silly of me, I was more interested getting the personality to fit, I forgot about colors xD

Heh, yeah. Personality doesn't start to really start its foundation until a child is at least 5 years old. If she were 5 or 6 (or older) I would think more about personality than color. But when they are that young, they do not know how to process personality, they only know what they see aesthetically. On a basic level. Color, and a few things beyond that, make the difference.

Heh, yeah. Personality doesn't start to really start its foundation until a child is at least 5 years old. If she were 5 or 6 (or older) I would think more about personality than color. But when they are that young, they do not know how to process personality, they only know what they see aesthetically. On a basic level. Color, and a few things beyond that, make the difference.

Well, like any young girl, she does like the color pink, so Pinkie Pie might be the safe bet here. Twilight might also be good.