Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What's your Game of the Year?

brian577

The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds is a great game hands down. I haven't played many games this year, but I really liked Fire  Emblem Awakening too. Although, I only got to play a few missions. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon was fun too.

To be honest I haven't really been too excited this year for gaming. My game of the year has to go to Grand Theft Auto 5. Hat's off the Rockstar, such an amazing game. 

Other than that, I haven't really been that bothered with this year's games.

• 1 month later...

I'll probably be in the minority of gamers but I'd have to say Assassin's Creed 4. Was quite impressed by the scale and amount of things to do and was really the game I enjoyed the most in 2013. Tomb Raider might have been except I haven't played enough of it.

Bioshock Infinite was a MASSIVE disappointment, GTA V was good, but finished a bit underwhelmed, The Last of Us was also good but I've never been into zombie-type games.

Edited by Absolute Zero

I played a load of games this year but the one I would have to give my game of the year to was GTA V. It was funny because all my friends were really exited for it but I was the one who thought it was over hyped, then I played it and I was really surprised on how good it is. Online was a bit disappointing in my opinion but it doesn't take away from how amazing the world is.

I'm surprised I didn't post in this topic before.

DmC is easily my GotY. Hit all the right notes.

The Last Of Us is a good runner up and Tales of Xillia could have been though.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone might not agree, but GTA V.

Oh, and Call Of Duty: Ghosts

Battlefield 4.
Why? It has an amazing campaign, and truly fantastic multiplayer.

I heard bad about that game, The multiplayer is bugged, and campaign was redundant. I can't judge for myself though.

Edited by Cyan Blue

While The Last of Us had an intriguing storyline, I say GTA5 is the best game of 2K13. Not just because it's Grand Theft Auto, but how much detail is put into a great game, that's not even on a Next-Gen system. 

oh gosh that's a hard decision cause I loved SO MANY.... I really enjoyed Bioshock Infinite though... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

The Last of Us. Let's admit that GTA 5 won only because of brand

thank you, somepony else who thought the same as me!!! o.o

• Brohoof 1

Well the game I played most last year and liked the most has to be World of Tanks. I'm addicted to that game, game of the year for me. Too much fun.

Edited by Concep