Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free .GIF Signatures by Rainbow Skywalker

Rainbow Skywalker

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And right when I thought I'd seen it all...

Well here's as far as I could get:

img-2153314-1-through_the_fire_and_the_p

I've also sent you a PM just like you said.  The thing I'm least proud of is the visibility of the text.  I could probably take off the stroke if you want to make it more visible, but I'm headed to the hospital right now so it might not be for a while.

:o WOW. That's better than I expected.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by kelario

The background can be anything that fits c:

Alrighty, here I go:

rocky_balboa_and_the_three_musketeers_by

I decided to make the BG really grungy since the whole wolf-fight theme seemed kinda like that.  Also, the animation seemed a bit on the weak side with just the flickering eyes, so I put in some sparks.  I can understand if you don't like 'em, they're kinda flashy.  But the designs they make when they're mirrored look kinda cool.

Anything you want to change just yell at me.

Alrighty, here I go:

img-2155338-1-rocky_balboa_and_the_three

I decided to make the BG really grungy since the whole wolf-fight theme seemed kinda like that.  Also, the animation seemed a bit on the weak side with just the flickering eyes, so I put in some sparks.  I can understand if you don't like 'em, they're kinda flashy.  But the designs they make when they're mirrored look kinda cool.

Anything you want to change just yell at me.

Hold on, let me die here of so much awesomeness

*ded*

UAWHRUAWHEUAEHW Zis is perfeeeeeeect!! Zhank you c:

With it, I would like a picture of the Original Light Streak being engulfed in flames, and the Reborn Light Streak coming out of the flames.

Well that's a tall glass to fill, but here it goes.

livin_on_a_prayer_and_canned_veggies_too

I don't have my drawing tablet yet, so I couldn't really animate the flames by hand.  Instead I used some IRL footage if thats ok.  Any problems I have would be in the speed (rather fast) and the background.  I figured that no BG was best BG, but if you can think of something that would go better I would be glad to hear it.

Just tell me anything you want to add and I'll be happy to fix it! 

(Takes a while to loop for some reason o.0 I have no clue how to fix that.  Seems to be a problem with the internet, not the file itself)

Well that's a tall glass to fill, but here it goes.

img-2165148-1-livin_on_a_prayer_and_cann

I don't have my drawing tablet yet, so I couldn't really animate the flames by hand.  Instead I used some IRL footage if thats ok.  Any problems I have would be in the speed (rather fast) and the background.  I figured that no BG was best BG, but if you can think of something that would go better I would be glad to hear it.

Just tell me anything you want to add and I'll be happy to fix it! 

(Takes a while to loop for some reason o.0 I have no clue how to fix that.  Seems to be a problem with the internet, not the file itself)

This is awesome! Thanks! Also, glad to see you're better! :)

Hm... I have one that's a bit complicated, yet not complicated at all. (Makes perfect sense right?) Lol, but seriously...

Swinging, with a usualy calm expression, then for text "I'm not that insane..." Then have it temorarily fade out to black, and when it fades back in (Or however you would say that) Have it show him completely insane and say in blood red letters "Or... Am I?"

600x100 for the size by the way.

For the two pictures, use these

The calm one:

mypony_by_pikachuu26-d70d7zs.png

And for the completely insane one:

mypony2_by_pikachuu26-d70d80k.png

Sorry if its a bit overly complicated, but if you can do this at any point, thanks in advance!

On a side note: I think I covered all the categories in one thing.

Edited by Blazing Hoof

The text you want in your sig: DJ Alicorn

Specific and concise description of what you want: I want my oc DJ Alicorn and Princess Luna together in the picture (DJ Alicorn on left looking toward Luna and Luna on the right side looking toward DJ). The text in the middle of the sig. I would like the colours to be dark, perhaps the night sky in the background. As for the animation, I'd like the text to have a glow to it (like a pulsing glow). And I'd like DJ's and Luna's horn both to be glowing as well...

Size (If none I'll assume 600 x 100): 600x100

Animated or still? (assumed animated): Animated

Can you do a galaxy pattern pls?

Well how's this for a spin?

with_a_word_by_sonicwithsabers-d710n2l.g

I spent some time making sure that everything looped perfect, but if there's any errors I missed or any text you wanted me to add, just let me know.  Everything is original here except for the vectors, so I can basically change whatever.

Well how's this for a spin?

img-2173157-1-with_a_word_by_sonicwithsa

I spent some time making sure that everything looped perfect, but if there's any errors I missed or any text you wanted me to add, just let me know.  Everything is original here except for the vectors, so I can basically change whatever.

Wooooooow :o ITS BEAUTIFUL AMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH :D

• 2 weeks later...

I would like her walking in a garden

WALKING??!?!?!

Alright, so I tried for the LONGEST time to get a walk cycle down on that second one, but it just never ended up looking good.  I must've spent a week just on that alone only to have it fail, and I tried the Noele Spells sig but the text is all weird and the scroll kinda just clutters up things along with the less than perfect brick wall.

I was just about to quit this one because your rank was Parasprite, but then I looked and saw that you've been on here often and recently so I got back up and finished what I started.  Here's the best I could do.

backstage_by_sonicwithsabers-d72kgo5.gif

a_walk_in_the_garden_by_sonicwithsabers-

Sorry it wasn't as good as you probably wanted, but I gotta get to these other requests pretty fast.

WALKING??!?!?!

Alright, so I tried for the LONGEST time to get a walk cycle down on that second one, but it just never ended up looking good.  I must've spent a week just on that alone only to have it fail, and I tried the Noele Spells sig but the text is all weird and the scroll kinda just clutters up things along with the less than perfect brick wall.

I was just about to quit this one because your rank was Parasprite, but then I looked and saw that you've been on here often and recently so I got back up and finished what I started.  Here's the best I could do.

img-2211833-1-backstage_by_sonicwithsabe

img-2211833-2-a_walk_in_the_garden_by_so

Sorry it wasn't as good as you probably wanted, but I gotta get to these other requests pretty fast.

Ugh i'm sorry for causing trouble. The only thing is you spelt Noelle wrong. Although if you don't want to fix it, i completly understand, i see you have lots of orders

Although i love the Holly Rose one!  :lol:

The only thing is you spelt Noelle wrong

*explodes*

Nah I'm just kidding.  That's actually a really easy fix.  And sorry if I made you feel bad or anything, I was just frustrated with myself for not being able to figure it out. 

better_backstage_thingy_by_sonicwithsabe

*explodes*

Nah I'm just kidding.  That's actually a really easy fix.  And sorry if I made you feel bad or anything, I was just frustrated with myself for not being able to figure it out. 

img-2212013-1-better_backstage_thingy_by

No it's fine, I can understand you're frustrated

And thank you so much for the signatures :D

Backgrounds: Can you do a similar background to my current signature ?

So this was probably MY WORST DONOR SIGNATURE I'VE EVER DONE:

violence_by_sonicwithsabers-d72xa28.gif

But at the same time, it's my first XD

To be honest I really kinda liked this one.  I made the BG from scratch and really tried to model it after the one Azura did.  I don't know if I can top your current sig by all that much though, Azura is a pro at these things : P

Let me know if you want to get rid of the light streaks too.  You seem to like a simplistic style and they might be too much to be honest. (P.S.  I'm kinda worried about the border, ya see, I somehow made it part of the BG and it makes Celestia pop out a bit.  I might be able to fix that if you're bothered by it.)

@, Whenever you're ready.  I'll keep your place reserved for as long as you'd like. :) 

Okay okay... this may be a toughie. I don't know whether a bird is a good enough rank for this kind of sig, but I can assure you I'm a long-time and active member. 

Specific ponies: Luna dressed as Captain America (only in show vector style). Would it also be too much for her to fling her shield with magic? You can have her in any position you want. Pretty much her appearance on my current sig (with flowing hair and helmet off) but with her shield as a cutie-mark on her suit, and Cap's utility belt.

10epif6.jpg

Colors?: Any colors you choose to fit the theme
Backgrounds: Manehatten
Overall theme: Sparks, like my signature and the Avengers battle-scene. Comic-bookish.
Speed of Gif: Anything you prefer.
3D or 2D style: Whatever floats your boat.
Specific fonts: Marvel font; red white and blue colors. It can just say Captain Equestria.

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

Hey, can you make a GIF with video?

If so I'd like one using two clips from the new MLP episode "Pinkie Pride".

The two clips are the live action dances of Boneless and Gummy.

As for the layout, on the left is Boneless dancing and on the right is Gummy dancing.

In the middle I want the text "Goof Off" with the color shifting back and forth between pink and orange(colors of Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich).

Let me know if this is too complicated, I can simplify it if necessary. 

I want a signature with Twilight Sparkle and Octavia

Your reference is my signature of course. Just don't copy much of it Just the Beethoven violin piece and The color.

Overall theme: Classical

Somewhat slow

I wan the ponies moving of course

I want the text to be cursive by the way.