Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Celestia or Princess Luna?

Scarlet Letter

Who is the better princess to you? Which one appeals to you more and why. Is Luna or Celestia your favorite pony?

Umm...neither. 

Rarity FTW :D

As for the princess question, I honestly dunno.

Luna is a much more interesting character, I'll give her that; I do feel, however, that she is, to an extent, overrated, and if I said that didn't affect my opinion of her, I'd be lying.

Celestia, on the other hand (hoof?), is a lot less interesting to me. She's got her shining moments, but, when she's not shining, she just is dull to me. Why? She's flawless! I understand she's the ruler of Equestria and all, and is immortal and all...but that rubs me the wrong way. Even as such, Celestia is a vastly underrated character who doesn't get the recognition and appreciation she deserves.

In the end, I'd have to say Luna ahead by a percentage point; it's awfully close, but I'm gonna have to go to the more interesting and overrated, rather than the lesser interesting yet underrated, because, even though Celestia is interesting, Luna is a much better character due to the presence of flaws you don't have to dig for hours to find, and her overall portrayal and redemption makes her a better character, on my scale.

So, yeahh, Luna :D 

• Brohoof 2

Umm...neither. 

Rarity FTW :D

As for the princess question, I honestly dunno.

Luna is a much more interesting character, I'll give her that; I do feel, however, that she is, to an extent, overrated, and if I said that didn't affect my opinion of her, I'd be lying.

Celestia, on the other hand (hoof?), is a lot less interesting to me. She's got her shining moments, but, when she's not shining, she just is dull to me. Why? She's flawless! I understand she's the ruler of Equestria and all, and is immortal and all...but that rubs me the wrong way. Even as such, Celestia is a vastly underrated character who doesn't get the recognition and appreciation she deserves.

In the end, I'd have to say Luna ahead by a percentage point; it's awfully close, but I'm gonna have to go to the more interesting and overrated, rather than the lesser interesting yet underrated, because, even though Celestia is interesting, Luna is a much better character due to the presence of flaws you don't have to dig for hours to find, and her overall portrayal and redemption makes her a better character, on my scale.

So, yeahh, Luna :D

this^ ur so right. i agree with you

• Brohoof 1

Tough question.. honestly, I would say that Luna is the more interesting of the two but Trollestia, OMG...

The fact that Luna could probably transform back to Nightmare Moon at any point of time also makes her more formidable than Celestia who could barely fight Queen Chrysalis. 

I am also very interested in seeing how Princess Twilight and Princess Luna will interact. Will Luna be as gung-ho about Twilight as Celestia is?

However, let's leave it at the following..

Trollestia
Luna
Celestia

Edited by DukeofCanterlot
  • Brohoof 1

Luna... she's more relatable, and she actually gets character development.

how do you relate to her? personality?

Tough question.. honestly, I would say that Luna is the more interesting of the two but Trollestia, OMG...

The fact that Luna could probably transform back to Nightmare Moon at any point of time also makes her more formidable than Celestia who could barely fight Queen Chrysalis. 

However, let's leave it at the following..

Trollestia

Luna

Celestia

Lol I love Trollestia and I agree that Luna is more formidable

Luna is actually one of my favorite characters in general, so yeah... Luna.

She's incredibly beautiful with that dark-blue shining mane. She has that mysterious look, and personality, I love in characters. She has that inner darkness she tries to overcome, and she's much more interesting character than Celestia. She's not perfect, and that's probably one of her best traits.

Luna forever!

• Brohoof 2

Luna is actually one of my favorite characters in general, so yeah... Luna.

She's incredibly beautiful with that dark-blue shining mane. She has that mysterious look, and personality, I love in characters. She has that inner darkness she tries to overcome, and she's much more interesting character than Celestia. She's not perfect, and that's probably one of her best traits.

Luna forever!

couldn't have said it any better

Definitely Princess Luna i mean she's just so cute and adorable princess_luna_reflecting_on_the_past_by_

i know right! and that face :D

• Brohoof 1

I pick Celestia since she doesn't seem to be getting much love. I mean, come on, She's a banana!

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, Celestia shoots ponies to the moon so that they may go bananas up there. Then we have the oh, so lovable Molestia. I mean, come on. How can't you love this face?

131818707937-Molestia.png

Celestia is overall pretty awesome. I mean, she shoots giant fireballs, and stuff. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Luna too. I can relate to her more than Celestia. 

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1

I pick Celestia since she doesn't seem to be getting much love. I mean, come on, She's a banana!

img-2130923-1-maxresdefault.jpg

Also, Celestia shoots ponies to the moon so that they may go bananas up there. Then we have the oh, so lovable Molestia. I mean, come on. How can't you love this face?

img-2130923-2-131818707937-Molestia.png

Celestia is overall pretty awesome. I mean, she shoots giant fireballs, and stuff. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Luna too. I can relate to her more than Celestia. 

Celestia is one of my favorite ponies next to Bon Bon