Sign in to follow this  
~Sole~

Sole's new look

I know it's been a pretty long time since I've really drawn anything, but I just thought I'd kinda remodel sole (my main oc) and make him look more unique. And for all of you one piece fans out there, that hat might look familiar. I did this on purpose to reference one of my favorite heroes. Anywho, tell me what you guys think! Also, it's in pencil, but his fur color is supposed to be black.

post-14224-0-31102400-1387572272_thumb.jpg

(Constructive criticism only please.)

He looks really good. Only thing is, I don't that fighting look he has like in older versions. I see more of a chilled out relaxed sort of guy. Also, the front talons could've been a bit sharper. Otherwise, it's a nice drawing.  

He looks really good. Only thing is, I don't that fighting look he has like in older versions. I see more of a chilled out relaxed sort of guy. Also, the front talons could've been a bit sharper. Otherwise, it's a nice drawing.

I just tried to make him look more happy and carefree in this picture, as opposed to his usual cocky "bring it on" smirk he usually has. Honestly, I think he looks better that way. But I guess it's just because I like action. But thanks, and I'll remember to fix the talons next time.