Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony most likely to be caught playing with dolls.

FNGRpony

I've seen this on deviant art where luna is playing with dolls of her sister, herself, and the main six.

right before she gets busted by celestail, while reacting beating the main six, banishing her sister to the moon, and making twilight her prodigy.

you know i probrbably shouldn't give hasbro any ideas about putting dolls of the main six on the show who do you think of all the ponies on the show would most likely have said dolls?

I'm gonna say discord.  I'm sure he's part pony in there some where.

Big Mac. He has twilight's doll. :P

(Just a question... Why has Twilight not retrieved that doll? You'd think it would have sentiemental value or something. :P)

I could swear she did lol.

and how dare you call smarty pants a doll.  he's part of the family.

Because of the comic series.  There was a sub story about Big Mac trying to find some nails, and he ended up participating with Luna in carnival contests.

seen it, but there were two other ponies fawning over him at least in that comic lol

Pinkie Pie, Big Mac, Luna, and Spike would be most likely to play with dolls. Just a hunch.

you know its kinda odd for a show made for little girls,

used to sell dolls we hardly ever see them on the show LOL.

Not asking for them it's just odd.

• Brohoof 1

seen it, but there were two other ponies fawning over him at least in that comic lol

you know its kinda odd for a show made for little girls,

used to sell dolls we hardly ever see them on the show LOL.

Not asking for them it's just odd.

Luna actually kissed him and he never saw it coming. XD

• Brohoof 1

I only read up to "Pony most likely to be caught playing with", and...yeah, things almost got dangerous.

Of the Mane 6, I'd say Rainbow on the grounds that it'd be funny - what's not to like about a tomboy caught playing with dollies?

Also, Big Mac. Because CANON.

• Brohoof 2

I only read up to "Pony most likely to be caught playing with", and...yeah, things almost got dangerous.

Of the Mane 6, I'd say Rainbow on the grounds that it'd be funny - what's not to like about a tomboy caught playing with dollies?

Also, Big Mac. Because CANON.

LOL hay i'm aloud to make a innouncent thread once in a while buddy i don't need any help corrupting the place.

• Brohoof 1

The one thread someone may have said that just reached its climax yesterday after it was locked, I guess all good things must cum to an end. No comment on that question, but as for who is most likely to get caught playing with dolls we already know that Rarity being a bit girly probably played with dolls as a filly and the same is likely for Fluttershy so either of them playing with dolls probably wouldn't be a big shocker. I could see Pinkie Pie doing that because well I could Pinkie Pie playing with almost anything, Applejack is probably unlikely, Twilight is maybe 50/50 and Rainbow Dash is possible but due to her insecurities probably be a bit embarassed if she did get caught playing with dolls because of how it contradicts her "rep".

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

Lyyyyraaaaaaaa! I bet she'll find out about Barbies soon.

Or she might be a fan of the show My Little Human, they keep saying it is for little colts but that there are plenty of full grown mares into it after the recent reboot of the franchise.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie pie,Rainbow Dash,or Scootaloo

Pinkie pie-When she's alone she goes crazy and starts talking to inanimate objects. I think I could see her playing with Mane 6 dolls.

Rainbow Dash-She loves the Wonderbolts,I can see her playing with a doll of herself and the Wonderbolts. As if she got accepted into the Wonderbolts and the whole town loves her.

Scootaloo-She loves to dream of flying with Rainbow Dash. And since she can't fly in real life,why not with dolls?

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash because she's playful and likes to act out her imagination. 

Pinkie because she's still a little filly at heart.

Fluttershy has too many animal friends to need dolls, and is probably insecure about acting out dolls as an extension of herself. 

Applejack is too busy working to play.

Rarity sees it as too juvenile.

Twi is too caught up in reading.  

Applebloom and Sweetie are likely candidates, acting out dreams and ideas with their dolls.

Scootaloo seems the type to collect dolls, especially if their of Dashie, but is too outgoing, tomboyish and high energy to play with them.  

Don't quite know enough of the princesses as people to give a good guess. 

Well Big mac is first to come to mind, he seemed obsessed with Twilights doll already ;p.

Then theres Pinkie and spike who both played with the wedding figurines.

So i could see any of them being caught with a doll.

The others its more of a speculation thing.