Yellow Diamond

S04:E06 - Power Ponies  

253 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh, it was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

This episode was amazing as always. However, I thought it should have been made a 2 part episode. I would like to see more story development. I thought the plot was good but I would have enjoyed it more if there was more to the story.

All in all I enjoyed this episode a lot !!! :3

Bravo Hasbro ^^ keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 2

Wow that was pretty good. I was on the edge of my seat most of the time. Also I felt bad for Spike and am glad he got something good happen to him in the end. This is defiantly one of the better Spike episodes and I tend to not like many Spike epiosdes besides maybe Secret of my Excess.

• Brohoof 1

Also, they used the wilheim scream, yet again. And, yet again, it wasn't amusing. I don't understand why they keep using it.....

Is that what that is called i hear that thing in everything these days and always knew it was the same scream but i never knew what it was called i couldn't find anything on it.

Wow that was pretty good. I was on the edge of my seat most of the time. Also I felt bad for Spike and am glad he got something good happen to him in the end. This is defiantly one of the better Spike episodes and I tend to not like many Spike epiosdes besides maybe Secret of my Excess.

I agree

I would give the episode a Solid B because they balanced out the character screen time unlike other episodes where they were featured as a group.

• Brohoof 1

What I really liked about this was:

1. Twilight had the most trouble with her powers, showing she's just as vulnerable to mistakes, taking out those horrible Mary Sue rumors.

2. The Mane-A-ic. She was legit crazy, which was shocking. They never really show crazy people on kid's cartoons, but she...she was legit on the crazy scale.

• Brohoof 4

Mmmmmm... meh. Not a big fan of this episode. I respect the idea, but seeing as I never grew up with comic books, I wasn't really expecting much. And seriously? "Enchanted Comic Shop?" Uh, no. Not buying that. I'd call this the weakest episode so far.

Flutterhulk scares the shit out of me. Just sayin'.

• Brohoof 1

This episode was pretty enjoyable, but it had some flaws. The pacing felt really rushed to me, and the Flutterhulk thing felt forced. This is probably my least favorite episode so far. I'll have a much more in depth review later, but I'm somewhat disappointed with this episode. /:

Fluttershy's reason to transform...just wow.

I think it would've been better if Maniac would've shot the lazer at Fluttershy and then Spike jumped in and pushed her out of the way and gets hit himself. He gets hurt and then Fluttershy get's angry at Maniac for hurting a baby dragon. A BABY Dragon!

Edited by Tyler Blu Gunderson

This episode was sooooo amazing, I loved seeing the mane 6 as superheroes and as a superhero geek I enjoyed seeing them somewhat similar to the Marvel superheroes. I loved seeing them try and adjust to their superpowers and of course Pinkie Pie enjoying going really fast and back and forth. Also dang Fluttershy is really terrifying when she's angry O.o The villain was really funny and crazy, sort of reminded me of the Joker from Batman The Dark Knight, also loved the scenes that showed Spike isn't useless and is just as important. Again amazing episode loved it!! 10/10!!!

• Brohoof 1

The episode wasn't the way I expected but actually better then I was expecting. I enjoyed it, especially Flutterhulk that was just exactly the reaction we might see if someone would hurt a fly in front of Fluttershy. Other then that I enjoyed it's theme and it would be awesome seeing more these types of episodes were they are sucked into the action just like that. Also, I liked how Spike wasn't just sitting it through.

So yeah overall I liked the episode.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

So apparently i got the hero references down.

Applejack=Wonder Woman

Rainbow Dash = Thor

Twilight = Cyclops (?)

Pinkie= Flash

Fluttershy = Hulk

Spike = Robin

Can't wait for the brony analyzers to look into this episode.

Is that what that is called i hear that thing in everything these days and always knew it was the same scream but i never knew what it was called i couldn't find anything on it.

I think it's still fun, despite being the most over-used thing since the never-ending machine gun magazine.  Everybody from George Lucas' projects apparently has a special affinity for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdbYsoEasio

Edited by NLR Information Minister