Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Suckiest horror movie you have seen?

Sugar Pea

The suckiest horror movie that I will never give an arm to see again, would be My Soul To Take. It was the worse horror movie I have ever encountered in the cinema, and with me being a horror movie fanatic, I was really mad. >_>

Okay, so what made it suck was that the plot was completely flipped flopped, the lines were cheesy and over all very stupid...
It went from summoning a supposed serial killer, to being possessed by demons...and in the ending (i'm going to say it since it's not worth it) the main character's friend attacks him from nowhere, the main character stabs him, and mumbles something gibberish, and that's it. It wasn't about the killer anymore, it was about spirits or some shiz.

After the movie was over, some guys yelled "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!". Everyone almost did...that was a waste of a perfectly good Halloween night.

Anyutter, what horror movie did you find suckish and a waste of your time?

• Brohoof 2

You're Next

Downright disturbing, over-the-top gore and violence. People couldn't last for the first 10 minutes of the movie. Once when I went to check to see if someone was in there, as an usher working at a movie theater, I had to run out of there as fast as I could because...well...it's too much...for these forums. 

• Brohoof 1

Silent Hill Revelations. I seem to bash this movie a bit too much but oh well, it sucked. I personally actually enjoyed the first Silent Hill movie and I love the games but the Revelations movie was so bad. Weird lines, terrible acting to the point where I wanted to cringe, and things didn't make sense a majority of the time. A real shame, it could have been good. 

• Brohoof 4

The worst horror film I've ever seen was The Crazies. It ended rather... abruptly.

@ very kindly recommended me Sinister and after watching it, I couldn't sleep for about 2/3 days so I guess you could say that sucked.

Try watching Sinister 2.

Had me covering my eyes! O_o

There's been a few...

Rosemary's Baby (ugh, I won't even go into that one again)

Cradle of Death (Cradle of Filth's movie - once again ugh, was just one major snuff film)

MOST Horror films actually (I find that the whole over the top gore and whole 'revenge' thing is over done and boring after a while, I prefer the psychological thrillers)

• Brohoof 1

Try watching Sinister 2.

Had me covering my eyes! O_o

FUCK. THAT. WITH BELLS AND WHISTLES ON.

I actually felt psychologically traumatized after watching that film. Every light in my house was turned on and I had to make a friend stay on skype with me all night out of fear that Baghuul was real.

It is by far the suckiest experience I've ever had in my life and I'm shaking just thinking about it whilst typing this.

Edited by EllEssEss

Paranormal activities. I just can't with that movie. The parody, A Haunted House, is pretty damn funny though

I agree...the first one was alright...but oh my gosh...they are coming out with a new one now. :P

FUCK. THAT. WITH BELLS AND WHISTLES ON.

I actually felt psychologically traumatized after watching that film. Every light in my house was turned on and I had to make a friend stay on skype with me all night.

When it comes out, I'm going to force you to watch it. ;D We could totally skype while watching, ya know. 

• Brohoof 1

When it comes out, I'm going to force you to watch it. ;D We could totally skype while watching, ya know. 

I COULD TOTALLY FLY TO WHERE YOU LIVE AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE BUT THATS WHAT WE CALL CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT JUST LIKE MAKING ME WATCH SINISTER 2 WOULD BE.

Edited by EllEssEss
  • Brohoof 2

It is out. You can go on Megashare.info and watch it for free. xDD

Edited by Kitteh O' Shy
  • Brohoof 1

Paranormal Activity is the suckiest 'horror' movie I have ever seen, I was just.. a total flop. It wasn't even scary and I was confused more than anything {although I do get confused rather easily}. It's parody A Haunted House was pretty funny though haha! :P

Two words, Human Centipede

Gosh I HATE that movie so much. I couldn't even watch it all and I practically hid behind my hands for the part I did watch. It wasn't that it was scary at all, it was just.. gross and weird and absolutely in every single moral way, horrible. Ew!

• Brohoof 1

The worst horror movie I have ever seen well unfortunately there are too many vying for that spot so uh I'll name a couple.

Jeepers Creepers, The Hills Have Eyes (The remake), Hostel part 1, and...No Vacancy

• Brohoof 1

I don't really watch a lot of horror movies, so I'll have to think about this one.

I'm going to have to go with Paranormal Activity. Those were kind of lame. Don't get me wrong, I'd never record myself sleeping at night, that's just downright freaky. However watching bad actors do it is kind of lame.

I will say that the new Paranormal activity with the antichrist thing does look kind of scary. It may look scary, but will it be?

• Brohoof 2

I see a lot of people bashing Paranormal Activity. Personally I thought it was brilliantly paced, scary and original. The whole theater I was watching it in was frightened throughout the entire film.

The worst horror film I've ever seen was probably The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. Awful in every way.

Although the true worst horror movie I've ever seen was an indie film called "Sabbath". Look it up if your dare. I have never seen worst acting and a worse story in a movie.

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 1

I can't say i've really ever watched a horror movie, i'm a sissy and i'll admit it, i don't wanna watch something i'll lose sleep over.

Not to mention i'm kinda squeamish so that doesn't help..

So yeah, not a horror movie person, I can't even say i remember watching any.. 

I wanna say i saw part of Sharknado somewhere... but idk where and it was only a bit, but it was to gruesome for me.

Of course while they're not for me i have nothing wrong with others liking it, just don't ask me to watch one with you because i will decline because i'd rather spare myself being scared so much that I wet myself ;p.

• Brohoof 2

this one still just makes me mad to this very day, and I saw it over 10 years ago! a movie called Cabin fever. oh gods how horrid, just no point to this movie at all! worst yet it was a date movie. my date at the time was just as disgusted as I was with it. full waste of money! 

• Brohoof 2