Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Suckiest horror movie you have seen?

Sugar Pea

Thankskilling.  My biggest problem with this movie is that its variety of humor left me feeling uncomfortable through most of it.  Maybe without that element, it would have been worth seeing as something you know is going to be awful, but I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone in its current form.  If you want a good stupid movie with horror elements, go watch Rubber.

the two worst films i have ever seen are Ouija and Unfriended. The plots were predictable, the characters were underdeveloped and the whole plot barely made sense because they kept the audience in the dark about a lot of things.

Yeti. Seriously. Yeti. If you don't know what Yeti is, look it up. It's so good bad that they repeat the same CGI yeti running animation cut within like a 30 second-1 minute time span of each other, just replacing the background to make it "seem" different. Not to mention the animation is just bouncy and wacky as it is so it's hardly scary.

... But seriously I love it for its critical levels of bad. It's ingenious. About the only Syfy horror movie I've ever liked to any degree.

Rubber.

Never Watch it. Trust me.  It was the only time where i actually felt like i wasted part of my life completly.  WORST MOVIE EVER.

The RUGRATS could make a better horror movie than that.... Blues Clues and could make a better horror movie that that.

Even watching paint dry could be a better Horror Movie.