Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fallout Equestria. What do you think of it? *Spoilers!

Twiliscael

Did you like it?  

26 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like the story?

• Yes
    • No

I just fininshed Fallout Equestria a few minutes ago and I thought it was phenomenal. I actually began reading it before i was a brony for the Fallout aspect but it was one of the main factors to me becoming a brony. This story, all 626 thousand words of it were all ridiculously enjoyable. Whether it be the character develpment on the non combat situations or the sheer evil and grim setting, i thought it was awesome. I personally HATED the "Ten Years After" chapter though. For some reason, I HATE how Fluttershy somehow can magically be poofed back to life. I feel as if it was a shallow ending made just to please the FlutterFanatics out there. (I do like how they mention Homage going to visit Littlepip, though). What are your guys thoughts on this story? By the way, my favorite character was Steelhooves. May he finally slumber without torment. Steelhooves, you were the man );

Edited by ADashOfRainbow

• 3 months later...

>thread posted April 21

>first reply on August 1

Srsly people

I read the whole thing around last December-Januaryish, and it's pretty amazing and I loved the whole thing. I laughed, I cried (mostly around and after Chapter 39), and the entire experience was a great one. 10/10 would re-read. The only thing keeping people from loving this universally is the length, which literally approaches biblical proportions.

Also this:

Posted Image

So much want, but they only printed nine copies as far as I'm aware

• Brohoof 1

I just finished that story about a month ago, and I think it's the best fanfic of all time. Took me about a month and a half to finish it, but there was never a dull moment in it for me. I read it more for the MLP aspect of it rather than the Fallout aspect, which I was unfamiliar with, but I knew that series takes place in a post-apocalyptic nuclear war aftermath setting, so I knew what kind of craziness I was getting into. The best part about the story to me were its incredible characters- Littlepip, Calamity, Velvet, Steelhooves(Steelhooves! :( ), Xenith- they were all incredibly realistic and well written, like FiM's characters but more with more maturity about them. I will never forget reading it, and it is truly one of the prime examples of how incredible this fandom is. :)

I just finished that story about a month ago, and I think it's the best fanfic of all time. Took me about a month and a half to finish it, but there was never a dull moment in it for me. I read it more for the MLP aspect of it rather than the Fallout aspect, which I was unfamiliar with, but I knew that series takes place in a post-apocalyptic nuclear war aftermath setting, so I knew what kind of craziness I was getting into. The best part about the story to me were its incredible characters- Littlepip, Calamity, Velvet, Steelhooves(Steelhooves! :( ), Xenith- they were all incredibly realistic and well written, like FiM's characters but more with more maturity about them. I will never forget reading it, and it is truly one of the prime examples of how incredible this fandom is. :)

I basically 100% agree with you except for one thing: I was in it more for the Fallout. Ponies were a bonus. I'm a decent Fallout fan and this was perfect. It actually had more character development and seriousness than the games, which I really liked. Definitely rhe best fanfic, I ever read. Steelhooves is, and will forever will be best pony :(
  • Brohoof 1

I basically 100% agree with you except for one thing: I was in it more for the Fallout. Ponies were a bonus. I'm a decent Fallout fan and this was perfect. It actually had more character development and seriousness than the games, which I really liked. Definitely rhe best fanfic, I ever read. Steelhooves is, and will forever will be best pony :(

Yes, I read that you said that, my situation just happened to be from the opposite side of the 'crossover coin,' if you will. I haven't played Fallout, but I knew enough about some its gameplay elements like the targeting system and pip-boy to recognize the parralel elements in FoE. But still, I appreciated that the story itself was in the MLP universe, and seeing its elements in a well-developed, darker, and more mature world intrigued me and made it very easy to get into.
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Hello there, every pony. I have read((Am reading and close to finishing)) Fallout Equestria. I have noticed, that there are not any threads on this topic of discussion, or at least I hope so. I looked and I did not find any. So, I was just wondering, what does every pony think of this? I personally, think it is an amazing story, I've been hooked on reading it all day. I can't seem to stop. Its quite the story. I would highly recommend it! It may take a little bit to read, but it is so worth it! So, to you ponies who are or have read this story,

What do you think of it? Would you recommend it? Was it bad, was it good? Any favorite parts? Favorite pony in the story so far?

I'm very interested in what everypony has to say! :)

Edited by Princess Luna~<3

It's awesome. Because of that story I'm totally into the fallout series. I've been collecting bottlecaps and this weekend I'm making NCR armor. It's all so epic. But I'm only halfway through and haven't read any since a little over a year ago

• Brohoof 1

It's awesome. Because of that story I'm totally into the fallout series. I've been collecting bottlecaps and this weekend I'm making NCR armor. It's all so epic. But I'm only halfway through and haven't read any since a little over a year ago

I have to play that game...Reading this has gotten me to want it so much!

pink eyes read it  read it your brain will explode just by imagining the cuteness. though i don't know what i think about a filly smiling at a balefire bomb explosion. (spoilers also this didn't happen in the main story it just happened in the prologue)

im planning to read the story murky number seven its a story about a slave born in fillydelphia.

I've tried to read it twice but I just don't know, I keep getting bored pretty quickly mostly cause I've played the Fallout games to death and it just feels like a retelling. Does it get it's own identity later or what?