Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MS paint ponies?

party time mint-als

That ain't bad, ya know. Especially if you did it with a mouse/trackpad. Trackpads are the devil.

Yeah, but I use the shit out of MS Paint, it is by far the best and most used program on my laptop. I can create some gnarly stuff with that program. I made that cactus on my profile with MS paint. It's groovy, dude.

meh i use paint tool sai's linework layer curse tool its soo much easier to use  barely use ms paint other than to use the print screen thingy when im playing games XD though i respect people who can make decent art in ms paint.

• 1 month later...

well i worked a bit on this for sure not my bestest work but when i got meh new laptop this was the first thing i did, rather proud of it, its kinda creepy but who cares

derp not even sure if it got onto my last post but if it did DOUBLES FOR YOU if i didnt or possibly not on dis one DONT BE LAZY AND GO ONTO MEH DEVIANTART XD

Good point good point, im just saying a warning cuz MS paint can be glitchy sometimes, i guess it depends on which type of art your doing, like if you wanna do no shading and stuff MS paint can be quite good for it doesnt really have the whole shading thing, but if ya want shading i dunno use something like artweaver or i dunno just something XD

It's not about the tool, it's about artist :P

Yes, this is very true. Ive seen some amazing things drawn in simple programs such as MSP. Take Homestuck for example. Or this:

mspaint.png

I mean, even I used to use MSP. I loved it, and actualy got really good at using it. Then I started using other stuff like FireAlpacca and SAI. So yes, it is not about the program, it is about the artist. (Also back on topic your thing looks good)

It's not about the tool, it's about artist :P

Well, I recently found out that increased guidelines via Pencil tool DOES make things a lot easier...

P.S.,

...Bucking EXCEL?!?!?!

Edited by Anti-Villain