Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So what is up with Scootaloo?

Best Username Ever

So what is up with Scootaloo i mean she is basically homeless, without family and disabled i mean really there is hardly any information her given in the show and she has to get something going for her. Her cutie mark should be the least of her worries . So can someone tell me if any of these things are or will be addressed soon in the show. It is kind of getting a tad depressing every time i watch a CMC episode i have trouble enjoying it because i feel bad for Scootaloo.

Edited by Best Username Ever

There is no evidence to support that Scootaloo is in fact homeless, or doesn't have a family. I wish people would drop that,  just because Sweetie Belle and Applebloom's family but Scoot's was presented, doesn't mean she doesn't have a family and is homeless. Sure, RD took her in as a sister, but metaphorically speaking. She is indeed disabled, but who knows, she may surprise us all and actually fly.

As for her cutie mark, she is going to worry if she and her friends are getting ridiculed for it by DT and SS. They are the "Cutie Mark Crusaders" after all..

Edited by Kitteh O' Shy
  • Brohoof 1

So what is up with Scootaloo i mean she is basically homeless, without family and disabled i mean really there is hardly any information her given in the show and she has to get something going for her. Her cutie mark should be the least of her worries . So can someone tell me if any of these things are or will be addressed soon in the show. It is kind of getting a tad depressing every time i watch a CMC episode i have trouble enjoying it because i feel bad for Scootaloo.

1. She has a home as shown in the previous episode

2. Having a home, thus, she has a family or at least 1 pony who is able to afford said home.

3. She's only disabled in terms of flying but she seriously has talent everywhere else.

4. Why should she focus on her personal life if it is as depressing as you believe? She should be enjoying life. Her cutie mark is basically her way to have a reason to have fun with her friends.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, "Flight to the Finish" proves she has a house, and she needs parents to fund the house. So yes, she does have parents - unless that's a room in the orphanage (Seriously somebody actually suggested that!).

Well i guess seeming as i when watched the most recent episode  i had only had like 4 hours sleep for the 2 days before that finally seeing her house bit didn't compute whoops.

But i would like for there to be an episode maybe where the have a slumber party at her house and we meet her family and learn more about her life beyond the CMC and maybe we get to find out that somepony also didn't learn to fly for a long time but did eventually and  we learn basically the same lesson as with the cutie marks that the ability to fly will come and you can't rush it.

Also does anyone know how it is possible that most of the time Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon seem to be able to bully the CMC in front of adults and still not get punished/caught

Also the way i asked the question made me feel bad sorry if i offended anyone i don't do good at asking questions properly.

She's only disabled in flying, we've seen her house in Flight to the Finish, maybe you didn't have enough sleep that day. It's better not to focus on her personal life, only focus on what makes her happy. I still don't get how Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon don't get caught or punished either.

I don't really consider Scootaloo to be flying disabled. I mean she has demonstrated a few times that she can hover. I think that in due time her wings will grow enough so they will be able to support her. What I'm really amazed by is that Snowflake, that big muscular Pegasus, is able to fly with those tiny wings he has!

Has everyone lost their mind ? She is not homeless, I mean lots of us do not say about our families but we are not homeless, and she is not disabled, she simply lacks a Skill, it happens to everyone, why do people think she has no family or her parents hate her ? Do you want to see her mom give birth to her as proof ? I mean not everyone talks about their family, you should not feel bad for her, she just is caught up with somethings.

Scootaloo isn't homeless, they showed her in her house in Flight to the Finish. And that would pretty much indicate that she does in fact have a family. They probably just don't need to show her family because it's never really relevant to do so.

And, we can't be sure that she's disabled, because there's a possibility her wings just haven't grown enough yet. I, for one, would like her to be disabled. It would become a great episode, mainly because of Rainbow Dash and the conflict that would go on there. But yeah, we're not sure yet, so we'll have to wait and see.

scoot is definitely my favorite of the CMC, but...i don't know. i say my head canon demands that scoot be homeless, and than adopted by rainbow dash. if this wasn't (still slightly) a kids show, then that would probably be what would happen. but this is Hasbro, and i find it likely that the entire thing will be glossed over and Hasbro won't give us any conformation one way or another.