Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Power Pony Ability?

Clarity

Favorite power-up?  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Choose your answer

• Mistress Marevelous – Wonder Lasso and horseshoe thingies that look like handcuffs
    • Saddle Ranger – HULK
    • Fili-second – Superspeeeeeeed!
    • Zapp – ZAP-tastic lightning power!
    • Radiance – The bracelet thing which allows you to create attack constructs!
    • Masked-Matter Horn – Energy blasts and freeze rays!
    • Humdrum – The red cape of mystery!

Rarity's was the most interesting imo.

Saw Flutterhulk coming, Pinkie is probably a close second

Rainbow's, Twilight's, and AJ's are very similar to what they normally do, so they rank lower for me

I'm going to go with Flutterhulk. She procceded to face tank a beam that is supposed to be unstoppable, and then wreck a machine made out of metal by punching it with her hooves. Compared to what the other ponies were doing I think she's definitely the most powerful. Also, the other ponies didn't have to do a thing after she started to rage, and sat back and watched in awe.

I'm going with Pinkie Pie's superpower as Fili Second, I would love to have the ability to run really fast and never be late to where I needed to go like work or home or other places. Plus Pinkie seemed to have a lot of fun running back and forth to places extremely fast and arriving with cake or some other type of dessert. My kind of superpower if food is involved!