Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4

Mako Merpony
Go to solution Solved by King,

Because the episodes have to come on, and people have to record the episodes, then they have to put them into some editing software or computer or whatever they need to do, render it, then upload it to youtube, and then get over all the copyright issues that youtube can give.

I typically find that it doesn't take quite that long though, but uploading an episode to youtube is certainly not easy. Especially if the person has a slow computer or internet.

It used to be that video capture software took hours to process the data, I don't know if that's true anymore. Plus editing out the commercials takes time.

Usually, however, it's because the people doing this for free have other things they're doing, and they get to it when they get to it.

It used to be that video capture software took hours to process the data, I don't know if that's true anymore. Plus editing out the commercials takes time.

Usually, however, it's because the people doing this for free have other things they're doing, and they get to it when they get to it.

Gives them time for everyone to see it on television. So Hasbro won't sue. Plus editing, uploading, and getting it off the television or getting it from someopne else.

Because the episodes have to come on, and people have to record the episodes, then they have to put them into some editing software or computer or whatever they need to do, render it, then upload it to youtube, and then get over all the copyright issues that youtube can give.

I typically find that it doesn't take quite that long though, but uploading an episode to youtube is certainly not easy. Especially if the person has a slow computer or internet.

These sum it up pretty well.

Its not an instant process to upload to youtube, its actually a fairly time churning job to do all of that.

Anyways, with that answered, Im going to lock the thread up now. Have a great day!~ :D