Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sweet As Caramel: The Tour (RP)

Aerodynas

After a while, Guardian got bored. Some of the performers were really good, but others were not. He got up and left to go find a nice place to relax. Not far he found a cozy place and began to set up. He pulled out a small amp, his Bass and the connector cord. He also grabbed out his special instruments that even allow him to play in the first place. These items fit perfectly onto his hooves. The one on the right hoof let him pluck the strings, like a pick, while the one on the left pressed down on the cords to get the right tune.

Soon after he started to play some bass lines and free-form for a bit.

@

Frost looked down at his watch and nodded slightly. "Well lets see...I've got to run lights for one more performer...and then that should be it for the night!" He said happily with a large grin. "Hey...look over there..that guy seems to be playing a mean bass...but I just drop em." He laughed at his dubstep joke. "Hey. While I run the last performers why don't you get his number? He could be good for your band." He said still smiling.

• Brohoof 2

@@Frosty V,@@Rokkurin,

Sunny chuckled at her friend Frost, patting him on the back, "Looks like he found us again," she laughed, "I'll see ya when you're done workin' alright?" With that, the mare took off towards the bass playing pony that had introduced himself earlier but amid a jumble of others. "Howdy...ummm, sorry about earlier. Just got distracted was all." She nodded at his guitar with a friendly gesture of admiration, "You weren't wantin' to start in a band with me would ya?...er, at least, are ya somewhat interested. We've got time for ya to make a choice if ya want." Sunny didn't mean to continue on. Recruiting wasn't exactly her forte. 

Guardian finished up his little number in time to see Caramel trotting up to him.

"Howdy...ummm, sorry about earlier. Just got distracted was all." She nodded at his guitar with a friendly gesture of admiration, "You weren't wantin' to start in a band with me would ya?...er, at least, are ya somewhat interested. We've got time for ya to make a choice if ya want."
"That was the reason why I came but I didn't want to cause any problems." he said.

He began to put his stuff away, "As for joining in your band, It would be an honor." he finished up with a bow of his head to show off a display of respect.

( @@Frosty V,  I laughed pretty good at that lol )

@@Rokkurin,

Sunny was surprised at the acceptance without the need for incentive or begging...this pony genuinely wished to join...but why? "Fantastic! Oooh, now ya got me excited!" she chirped happily, thrusting out a hoof. "If ya didn't know already, name's Sunny Caramel. And you are?

While he waited for any visit from anyone we decided to make himself a cup of coffee using his fathers old coffee maker which still worked well; but every once in a while it would randomly have malfunctions or just turn off, it was made 15 years ago of course it was going to have problems with it.  *Time Skip two minute of Rut-Light making coffee*  At last the coffee was finished and as he took the coffee mug from the machine he added a bit of creamer and took his mug with him down to his couch, where he set the cup down to let the coffee cool a bit and took a seat on his couch and just relaxed, taking sips of his coffee every so often.

• Brohoof 1

@,

"My name is Guardian Angel, or Guardian for short. And yes, I know your name is Sunny Caramel from the posters." he said with a smile. This is just what he needed too, a chance to relax after being gone for a little over four years.

(Just for laughs: Guardian could smell a faint aroma  of his favorite drink in the world, coffee. With the speed that would make Sonic the Hedgehog look like a snail, he found the source, drank it all, and was back where he was in under .000000000001 of a second.)

• Brohoof 1

@@Rokkurin,

"Pleasure to meet ya Guardian. You have no idea how much this means to me..." Sunny fell silent for a little bit, unsure of how else to express her pleasure in having him. She then gave him a wink before plopping to a sit and looking at his guitar. "So...Why do ya want to make a band with me? What's your history?" She asked curiously like a young filly.

Guardian was surprised that the mare wanted to know about him. Not many ponies ask about it, or even at all. But, he was a gentle stallion and will tell her anyways, or at least not the bad parts and sum it all up.

"I was gone away from Equestria for four years. Training and learning as much as i can to make sure that I can always protect the ones close to me. After I got back, I thought it would be nice to do something relaxing for a while. And then I saw your poster and thought that this was exactly what I needed." he told Sunny

@@Rokkurin,

"Four years away huh? Sounds like too far and long from home to me," she commented with a shiver at the thought. "Sounds good to me." Hopping back up to her hooves, Sunny walked over and without any hinting motion, hugged Guardian before releasing quickly with a smile. "So ya wanna come with me to pick up Frost? Sounds like the concert's almost done," she noted. 

Shamrock was getting a little bored. Being a security guard wasn't all it's cracked up to be. She would have took a job at a boxing gym but she couldn't find on so she had to take this job instead. It gets boring sometimes. Sure they play pretty good music here sometimes. But in the back she couldn't here it too well. So she likes to make her own to pass the time. She pulls out her harmonica and starts to play.

Edited by Gloomfury

@,

Guardian smiled when Sunny hugged him, although he is pretty much almost constantly smiling, but that is beside the point.

"So ya wanna come with me to pick up Frost? Sounds like the concert's almost done," she noted.

"Sure, just let me put my stuff away and we can go." he said. Guardian put away his things quickly and nodded to Sunny to let her know that he was ready. 

NightStrike was silently watching the whole show while being in the middle of the crowd. So far he loved it! "Man I should visit these more often" He thought "Playing a bit of guitar is cool, but I might get more inspiration after listening to all this."

He was especially impressed by the caramel coloured mare, who had the most beautiful voice. The drummer who came after her, was surprisingly skilled too. He enjoyed the rest of the show, but none where as skilled as those 2.

After a while he heard some good bass coming from a pony near him. He saw the same mare who sung so well earlier trotting towards him and talking to him. They were talking about forming a band. "A band!? this is my chance." With those words he rushed to his home in Canterlot to practice on his guitar.

• Brohoof 2

Freezia stood, unmoving-jaw dropped. I was so dumbfounded-I almost diddn't notice my hood had fallen down during the concert. I looked down to my neck, and lifted up the pass that read 'V.I.P' that somepony had sold to me. I learned later the pass had been a rip-off. That idiot deserved a hoof to the face. Why did I still keep it? It has pictures of my favorite band on it! Don't judge me, I'm a fanmare! I've liked this band for longer than I can renmeber. Speaking of, when was the first time I heard of them? Was it their debut on 'Equestria's got Talent!' Oh yes! It was on YouTube! Where they uploaded their first song!

-flashback-

"Mom! It's my turn on the computer!'' Freezia whined at her beautiful mother, Flora.

"Oh fine dear. There is nothing good being posted anyway." Flora got up from the computer chair, and with glee-Freezia sat down and typing in the url for YouTube. "Huh? What's this?" Normally she diddn't pay attention to the so-called popular videos, but this one looked promising. So she clicked on it. Immidietley beautiful music filled her ears, and she was dancing and singing along with them.

-end of flashback-

Yes, that had been the day. She smiled, and looked down at the floor. A streamer. She leavitated it into her saddlebag.

• Brohoof 1

Repsol trotted through the dark backalley behind the music house. He fiddled around the small bag on his back as he noticed something strange. Through the thick protective leather of the carrying bag he could feel both his drumsticks, tough something seemed to be missing...

"My tunerkey!"

he gallopped back to the music house as fast as he could. Tunerkeys are pretty cheap, and definitely not hard to come by, tough this one was special to him. It was his lucky tunerkey, he had it always and it always made his drumkit sound crisp and clear. no extra ruffle on the snare or long vibrations on the lower toms.

As he trotted back in the backdoor of the music house, he spotted his drumkit being moved by some of the roadies. "Hey, Stop!"

He made his way to the drumkit as fast as he could, searching every screw holding the skins on the drums as he searched for his beloved tunerkey. Finally, he spotted the thing laying on the ground where is kickdrum was just lifted away by one of the roadies. He practically dived himself upon the thing as he grabbed it and securely put it back in his carryingbag.

yay repsol's back in da buildin'!

He quickly apologized to the roadies and made his way off of the stage.

As he made his way out of the building again, the backdoor was blocked by some ponies carrying stuff.

With no way out now, he decided to take the gamble and get through the crowd.

As he looked over the massive sea of ponies once, he swallowed and closed his eyes. Then, he jumped down and made his way through the thick crowd of partying ponies.

Edited by repsol rave

@@Rokkurin,

Sunny flicked her tail happily as she trotted around the building towards the backstage entrance, moving past the occasional groups of ponies. She looked back briefly to make sure was still following...and as she saw him, she blushed a little. The pony reminded her of somepony dear to her in his firm posture. "Heh, alright, I'm bringin' ya back in. Don't mind ole Shammy," the mare chuckled, "She's given us some slack." With a light press of her hoof against the door, the mare held it open for Guardian to enter. "I gotta get with Frost. I'd bet my left hoof he'll be happier than an ant on a cupcake to hear about ya joinin'!" Sunny beamed.

Repsol trotted through the dark backalley behind the music house. He fiddled around the small bag on his back as he noticed something strange. Through the thick protective leather of the carrying bag he could feel both his drumsticks, tough something seemed to be missing..."My tunerkey!"he gallopped back to the music house as fast as he could. Tunerkeys are pretty cheap, and definitely not hard to come by, tough this one was special to him. It was his lucky tunerkey, he had it always and it always made his drumkit sound crisp and clear. no extra ruffle on the snare or long vibrations on the lower toms.  As he trotted back in the backdoor of the music house, he spotted his drumkit being moved by some of the roadies. "Hey, Stop!"He made his way to the drumkit as fast as he could, searching every screw holding the skins on the drums as he searched for his beloved tunerkey. Finally, he spotted the thing laying on the ground where is kickdrum was just lifted away by one of the roadies. He practically dived himself upon the thing as he grabbed it and securely put it back in his carryingbag.

yay repsol's back in da buildin'!

He quickly apologized to the roadies and made his way off of the stage. As he made his way out of the building again, the backdoor was blocked by some ponies carrying stuff.With no way out now, he decided to take the gamble and get through the crowd.As he looked over the massive sea of ponies once, he swallowed and closed his eyes. Then, he jumped down and made his way through the thick crowd of partying ponies.

Freezia looked up at the sky, it was getting dark. I sighed, and attempted to weasel my way through the large crowd and twoards the exit. Then suddenly- 'THWACK!' A very rude pony pushed me aside, knocking me into another pony. I landed head-first on the ground, rubbing my head with my hoof.

@

Frost removed his head set and shook his head. "Ok....glad thats over." He said as he rounded the corner and began to look for Sunny. "Sunny....there you are! Hey if it isn't the bass stallion!" He said with a smile as he extended his hoof for a bump. "So Sunny? Hows your band thing coming along?" He asked.

Guardian entered the backstage area. Seeing as he was allowed back there he can ease his tension. A stallion with a headset came in and talked to Sunny before offering a hoof bump. Which Guardian gladly returned. "Looks like i'm apart of the family now." he said with a slight chuckle.

@, Repsol barely made his way through the crowd, making for him to get kinda irritated. All he wanted was get to the door, really. He began pushing through a little harder, but imidiately regretted that decision as he pushed a mare to the ground. Oh, buck me!

He swiftly made his way to the mare and helped her back up. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

@@Frosty V,@@Rokkurin,

"Frost, this here's Guardian," she introduced, swaying her hoof in his direction. "He wanted to be our bass player. With 'em, the band is gettin' closer and closer to startin'." Sunny then ruffled Frost's mane playfully as she slipped his headphones over her own head. "So I guess the show's over?" She teased, pretending like music was coming through with the slight bounce of her head. 

Frost smiled at the new stallion. "It's good to meet you Guardian! I'm Frost Typhoon, but just call me Frost." He said with a chuckle. When Sunny ruffled his mane and put on his head set he smiled widely, reminding him why Sunny was more like a sister than a friend. "Yes Sunny the show is over....finally!" He laughed

@, Repsol barely made his way through the crowd, making for him to get kinda irritated. All he wanted was get to the door, really. He began pushing through a little harder, but imidiately regretted that decision as he pushed a mare to the ground. Oh, buck me!

He swiftly made his way to the mare and helped her back up. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

"Yeah..I think." Freezia took his hoof, and helped herself up. Then used her magic to pull her hood up. "By Luna's sake! Your the band's new dummer. Wow, this is so cool. I never met anyone famous before!" I facehoofed myself. Shut up Freezia! he probably has a headache from all your excessive  talking.  I smiled and stuck out my hoof. "I'm Freezia, nice to meet you."

@, The mare's sudden outbreak caused Repsol to blush. He never thought he would be known already, let alone have anypony think he was cool. He smiled warmly at the mare as he took her hoof and shook it gently. "Nice to meet ya, Freezia. The name's Repsol Rave, or just Repsol in short." 

Repsol looked around the crowd a bit before scratching the back of his head with a hoof and smilig sheepishly. "Terribly sorry for knocking you down just now, but i kinda need to get to that door over there. You know any quick routes?" 

@, The mare's sudden outbreak caused Repsol to blush. He never thought he would be known already, let alone have anypony think he was cool. He smiled warmly at the mare as he took her hoof and shook it gently. "Nice to meet ya, Freezia. The name's Repsol Rave, or just Repsol in short." 

Repsol looked around the crowd a bit before scratching the back of his head with a hoof and smilig sheepishly. "Terribly sorry for knocking you down just now, but i kinda need to get to that door over there. You know any quick routes?"

"Wait...that was you who knocked me down? I thought it was that grumpy lookin' lady in front of me. Anyways, i need to leave as well. I am very tired, and I need to go to bed. So, follow my lead." Freezia glanced back devilishly over her shoulder at Raspol, and then she turned to the crowd. "What? Why are you all leaving? Do you thing the concert is over or somethin'?" The crowd stopped, and the grumpy old mare shook her cane at Freezia. "Don't you be talkin' nonsense, missy! If there was more, there would be more!"  I smiled at the crowd. "Welcome, fans. To the after-concert expierience. now if you would pleasw part aside we could get the show going."

The crowd insintly parted so the two sides were now standing on the grass. "Now, everyone-behold!"  My horn started glowing a pure white aura, I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I smiled at what I saw. A thick sheet of ice covered the road so we could slide across to the exit. I used my magic to zap ice skates onto Repsol and I's hooves. Then I skated across the ice-doing various jumps, spins, and twirls- and then finally, skated out the exit door.