Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sweet As Caramel: The Tour (RP)

Aerodynas

@@Frosty V,@,  

(haha that wasn't a typo in my last post XD)

Sunny thought his stutter was cute as she nudged him again to show she didn't mind it. "Thank ya kindly, Frost. Well, what do ya think bud?" She asked him with a flick of her creamy tail, "Think we should go get our ride?" The mare then reached to her side and brought forth Rut's address and number and held it out towards the stallion. "Here's his contact." Turning to show that she was still excited beyond belief to see Solar, Sunny scooted herself against him, grasping his strong foreleg preciously with hers.

@, Rut-Light heard a knock of his door and could only guess it was Sunny but he had to be sure.  Getting up from the couch he trotted over to the peep hole on the door and saw that it was a pink mare that seemed lost.  Un-bolting the door, Rut-Light turned the knob and opened the door revealing the mare in her entirety, "Hello there.  You seem lost, can i perhaps point in a direction you need to go?"

@@Rokkurin,@,

Repsol pulled his face from the icy surface as he heared the stallion next to him. He smirled a little as he saw that he had pretty much exactly duplicated his previous actions. "You know what? Let's not." He laughed before getting up, offering a hoof to the stallion next to him. "The name's Repsol Rave by the way. Or just Repsol for short. Also, the mare who caused all the exsessive faceplanting is Freezia over there." He pointed a hoof in the direction of the mare.

I pulled my hood over my face to cover the fact that I was blushing. I'd always not been a huge fan of having ateention drawn to myself. Ray used to do it all the time when we wre out playing. I shed a frozen tear at the thought of Ray.

-

"Look, Freezia it snowed! C'mon let's go play!" I yawned, still tired-and sat up in my queen sized bed. "Alright, alright Ray. Just let me get my boots and saddle on.' After about three minutes, when both o us were dresed up all warm and snugggley in our winter clothes- we ran outside and inti te thick blanket of snow. "What do you want to play, Ray?"  I asked my brother, who responded with hitting me with a snowball right in the face. I smiled at him. "Oh, it's on!" and frpm my horn I zapped like, twelve or something snowballs and threw them magically at Ray. Sudenlly I heard a voice behind me. "Hey, look it's the poor girl!" and I turned to see holly-hair and her gang of idiots trotting our way. Holly stopped trotting beside Ray, and looked at him with a fake comferting smile. "Aww, is the poor girl being mean to to you?" and I swear on Lun's sake she hugged him so hard I could hear him trying to gasp for air. Finally he managed to push holly-hair away. "She's my sister, and the best one ever! And she wasn't being mean to me,, we were having a snowball fight. So if you don't mind, PLEASE GO AWAY AND LEAVE FREEZIA ALONE!" Ray yelled, rather angrily. Holly-hair lookes surprised, and she and her band of idiots trotted of. I blushed, and turned my head away from my brother.

@Midnight-Inferno, @Pink Mist

Frost took the contact info from Sunny and smiled. "Right, I'll get on that for yah Sunny! Be back in a few!" He said giving her a quick hug as he ran out the backstage door and hopped in his car. He typed the address into his GPS and spend off. It took him a few minutes but he finally pulled up to the residence. He saw a mare standing at the door and the stallion from earlier talking to her. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but he for out and began to walk over.

Edited by Frosty V

@, Rut-Light heard a knock of his door and could only guess it was Sunny but he had to be sure. Getting up from the couch he trotted over to the peep hole on the door and saw that it was a pink mare that seemed lost. Un-bolting the door, Rut-Light turned the knob and opened the door revealing the mare in her entirety, "Hello there. You seem lost, can i perhaps point in a direction you need to go?"

Pink was relieved to see a stallion open the door.

"Um hi, I kinda am. I really need a place to stay. I can't find a hotel and I was wondering if I could stay here for the night. I won't be a bother promise."

She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"If not, then could you kindly point me towards the nearest hotel? I can try to find it by myself no problem."

• Brohoof 1

@,"Nearest hotel, eh?"  he rubbed his chin for a few seconds and finally said, "Ok, nearest hotel I know of isn't too far away from here; it's about 5 blocks away from here." he then leaned his head out of the door frame and pointed his hoof to the right, which led down an empty sidewalk with few leaves strewn across the path, "Down that way you should find a place that's called 'Old Number 7', that's the hotel you're looking for.  You might have to take a right then go past the closed railway entrance, if done right then it should be the first building on your right."  He looked back to the mare and asked, "Can you find that alight miss?"

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

Guardian got up with the help of the stallion now known as Rapsol. He might as well introduce himself too, "My name is Guardian Angel, or Guardian for short." He looked towards the mare that Rapsol pointed out and noticed a small tear, "Are you all right there?" he asked with concern in his voice.

NightStrike was trotting around with his guitar after practising a bit. He was thinking about what he heard earlier: "If could join that band I would finally have a chance to do something exciting with my life. I don't know why but I find this everyday routine to be so incredibly boring." Then he saw the drummer stallion amongst a group of other ponies. He trotted towards them: "Hi! I thought your performance was fantastic where did you learn to drum like that! And what did you think of that mare that came before you. She had a Beautiful voice no?

@@repsol rave,

Guardian got up with the help of the stallion now known as Rapsol. He might as well introduce himself too, "My name is Guardian Angel, or Guardian for short." He looked towards the mare that Rapsol pointed out and noticed a small tear, "Are you all right there?" he asked with concern in his voice.

I looked up at Gaurdian with shock, I had forgotten he was there. "Oh..I'm f-fine."  I stuttered.

NightStrike was trotting around with his guitar after practising a bit. He was thinking about what he heard earlier: "If could join that band I would finally have a chance to do something exciting with my life. I don't know why but I find this everyday routine to be so incredibly boring." Then he saw the drummer stallion amongst a group of other ponies. He trotted towards them: "Hi! I thought your performance was fantastic where did you learn to drum like that! And what did you think of that mare that came before you. She had a Beautiful voice no?

@@repsol rave,

When NitStrike arrived, I seriousley started getting all panic-y. I had never had this many ponies talk to me before; so yeah- I was basically freaking out.  I was used to two or three, but four ponies!  I felt so closed in, maybe if I....maybe if I...*faints*

Edited by Emerald <3

@, @@repsol rave,

NightStrike was focusing his attention at Repsol when he suddenly saw one of the ponies, a mare, passing out. In an instant he forgot Repsol completely: "Oh no, what has happened to her, is she all right." He took a closer look at the mare: "Well at least she didn't suffer from a heart attack. She just fainted that's all"

@@Wayzer,@,

Repsol just looked at what was happening in front of him. He wasn't the best pony for emergency situations, and he seriously didn't know anything about first aid. So he did what he did best: look dumbfounded.

He began thinking of the things that had even led him in this situation. How the hell did i even get here? I was just getting my tunerkey!

After noticing the situation actually got pretty serious, he perked up again.

"So ehrm.. I dunno, but i think we should get her to some paramedics or something. There's got to be some sort of paramedic crew at the musichouse, right?

@@repsol rave,

"Erhm... I think so. Still her situation looks stable for as far as I know. I guess she suffered a massive panic attack. It's not normal to faint like that though, so we better get some medics here. Ehrm one or two of us have to stay with her and the others need to look for medics." Then he looked a bit ashamed:

"Oh I didn't even introduce myself, the name's NightStrike pleasure to meet you."

@@Wayzer,@,

Repsol just looked at what was happening in front of him. He wasn't the best pony for emergency situations, and he seriously didn't know anything about first aid. So he did what he did best: look dumbfounded.

He began thinking of the things that had even led him in this situation. How the hell did i even get here? I was just getting my tunerkey!

After noticing the situation actually got pretty serious, he perked up again.

"So ehrm.. I dunno, but i think we should get her to some paramedics or something. There's got to be some sort of paramedic crew at the musichouse, right?

"Freezia...I'm so cold." younger brother Ray said. He was on my back and I was running, running faster than I had in ages. I was panicking. Ray had developed a severe case of Scurvy and was on the vurge of death. "I know Ray. Just hang on...we are almost there." Suddenly two gaurds blocked our path just as I was about to enter the doctor's office. "Name?" I rolled my eyes. "Why are you two gaurding this place, it's for sick people!" The gaurds glared at me. ''So ponies who caused this snow do not cause any trouble." I rolled my eyes again, "Freezia. Now may I enter? my brother needs help." The guards looked at each other in confusion. "How can you help him if he is already dead?" I gasped, took Ray off my back and hugged his body. Hoping that he would feel me, and he would somehow wake up. "Ray.." I said, tears dripped down my face; freezing into ice. I wiped them away. "Ray..please wake up!" There was no answer." I cried harder, one of my frozen tears fell to the ground and shattered. I didn't notice. "RAY!!" I shook him in my hooves. Nothing. Not a single word. The gaurds looked at each other with a concerned look, and took Ray's body away from me. I watched as they buried him deep in the snow. They than said I would have a new home, far away from where I lived now. First I looked at them with surprise, but then I glared. Freezia eventually moved into a small cottage into a completley different town.   

"Ray.." I said, trying to open my eyes.

"Ray.." I said, this time opening my eyes all the way.

"Huh? Respol?"

@,

"Well I see that won't be necessary anymore." NightStrike said as he watched the mare open her eyes and mutter something incomprehensible. It sounded like ray but that didn't make any sense to him. "I see you're feeling somewhat better miss. Can you get up?" He asked stretching his hoof out to Freezia

@@Wayzer,@,

Repsol looked at Freezia in confusion, then at Nightstrike and then back at Freezia.  He would go help her, but it seemed Nightstrike already had that covered, so he just sat down and watched the display. Then he remembered what he said earlier.

"Oh I didn't even introduce myself, the name's NightStrike pleasure to meet you."

Basically, an introduction wouldn't hurt now, would it?

"Oh, by the way, pleasure to meet you Nightstrike, The name's Repsol Rave, or just Repsol for short." 

He extended his hoof for a quick hoofbump.

@@repsol rave,

NightStrike quickly bumped the hoof: "All right, the pleasure's mine Repsol. You know this mare Repsol, she seems a bit confused"

@,

"So, anything I can help you with miss, are you hurt? You made quite a smacker on the ground when you passed away." He extended his hoof to her again to help her get up.

@,@@Wayzer,

"Well i don't really know her, i just met her in the audience actually. She helped me get through the masses of ponies in there." Repsol replied to Nightstrike. Repsol looked around a bit before deciding they couldn't really stay there in the open, especially with a near unconsious mare.

"We should probably get her backstage somewhere. You know, so she can just get her senses back a little."

@,"Nearest hotel, eh?"  he rubbed his chin for a few seconds and finally said, "Ok, nearest hotel I know of isn't too far away from here; it's about 5 blocks away from here." he then leaned his head out of the door frame and pointed his hoof to the right, which led down an empty sidewalk with few leaves strewn across the path, "Down that way you should find a place that's called 'Old Number 7', that's the hotel you're looking for.  You might have to take a right then go past the closed railway entrance, if done right then it should be the first building on your right."  He looked back to the mare and asked, "Can you find that alight miss?"

Pink looked towards where the stallion pointed but felt her vision getting a little blurry. Gosh I'm really tired, I've been walking all day. I hope I can walk to the hotel.

Thanks for the help Sir. I'm sure I can manage.

But just as she was leaving she felt her steps getting groggier until eventually she fell onto the pavement outside the house. I'm more tired than I thought, I don't think I can walk another step. The day took too much out of me. Her vision blurred more until eventually her eyes shut completely and all she could see was black.

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 1

He saw the mare walk away towards the hotel as he thought, 'I hope she gets there alright.'@@Frosty V,  He looked back to his left to see somepony else walking towards him.  Rut-Light waved to him and said, "Hi.  Can I help you?"  He swore he recognized this pony, was he at the music house with Sunny? 

@Midnight-Inferno

Frost waved when he saw the pony acknowledge his presence. He trotted up and shook the stallions hoof. "Hi....this is the place for a one....Rut, correct?" He said with a chuckle. "I'm Frost, you might remember me from the music place with Sunny? I'm here for your request as the transportation provider." He said with a wider smile

Guardian sat down on his haunches. His eyes closed and his head bobbing as he listened to music that was inside his head. He felt his nose tickle and opened his eyes to see a butterfly causing him the feeling. Soon enough he felt a sneeze come along. He tried to stop it but was too late. He sneezed and shot the butterfly a good distance away. He chuckled as he saw the butterfly fly away like it was drunk.

@@Frosty V, "That would be me.  Every band needs transport, so I offered my services for the band."  He knew he was out of work, the Railway back in Baltimare had closed down due to the so called 'Inefficiency' of it all; honestly Rut-Light couldn't see the reason in that.  "So I suppose you want to know how I plan to transport, or are we going to see Sunny before we discuss that?"

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

@

Frost nodded, his large smile still present. "I would be very interested! Is it a bus?! Ohhhh maybe even a plane! If it were a train I would go.....sorry, it's one of my famous rambling fits. Hopefully you'll get used to them." He chuckled awkwardly as he rubs the back of his head. "Seriously......I would love to know." He grinned

Rut-light chuckled a bit at the ramblings of Frost and smiled, "I don't mind Frost.  As for transportation it is, in fact, a train.  See I used to work on the railway all the way up in Baltimare and I kept that job for well over 35 years.  Became known all over equestria as one of the best Train Engineers to ever live."  He stepped out of his home, shutting and locking the door as he did so, he looked towards the music house and asked, "You want to lead the way?  I'm sure Sunny has some questions she wants answers to."

@,@@Wayzer,

"Well i don't really know her, i just met her in the audience actually. She helped me get through the masses of ponies in there." Repsol replied to Nightstrike. Repsol looked around a bit before deciding they couldn't really stay there in the open, especially with a near unconsious mare.

"We should probably get her backstage somewhere. You know, so she can just get her senses back a little."

"Wha-wha-what happened? Ow!" I brought a hoof to my temple anf began to rub it.

@@repsol rave,

NightStrike quickly bumped the hoof: "All right, the pleasure's mine Repsol. You know this mare Repsol, she seems a bit confused"

@,

"So, anything I can help you with miss, are you hurt? You made quite a smacker on the ground when you passed away." He extended his hoof to her again to help her get up.

I grabbed his hoof, for once ignoring the 'stranger danger' rule and stared at him, jaw-dropped. "Your...telling me...I almost...bucking...DIED?! Oh ponyfeathers!" I continued to rub at my temple, trying to process how it was possible that I had almost died.