Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sweet As Caramel: The Tour (RP)

Aerodynas

@, @

Frost's eyes widened when he mentioned that a train would be the mode of their transpiration and he almost squeaked with joy. "Wow, that's pretty awesome...I'm sure the others will he as well." He said with a large smile as he motioned for Rut to follow him back to Sunny's location. Frost pushed open the back door and began to look for Sunny. "Sunny! Sunnny?! Where is that crazy mare?" He muttered

@, @@Frosty V,

Sunny was staring deeply into Solar's eyes even still as Frost returned with Rut. She then turned as her name was called and trotted over to them happily in the now closed concert building. "Hey there! Thank ya kindly for findin' him so fast Frost," she piped, ruffling Frost's mane in the process before turning to acknowledge Rut, "Righto, so you're gonna be our transport pony...ya know until we get started, we can't really pay ya much...but if we do good..." Sunny then held a hoof out for a more respectful greeting as her usual smile beamed happily, "Then, I'll be sure to get ya your money...So uh...what'll the band be ridin' in?" Sunny knew very little of any sort of transportation being that it was natural for her to walk almost anywhere she went. Rut appeared to be knowledgable, especially standing next to her bud, Frost. Rut seemed more down to Equestria while Frost was much like herself. Sunny awaited Rut's answer eagerly, hoping that he would agree to help her and the soon to form band.

Solar Sentinel

Solar staired into Sunny's eyes, getting lost, not noticing Frost return with somepony new. As Sunny turned away to do business for the band, Solar began to remove his helmet, letting his blue and white mane return to its normal style.

Solar just stood back and let them take care of business. Solar was there to support Sunny, not interfeer.

@,

NightStrike chuckled for a bit: "I think you misunderstood miss. I was just checking if you hurt yourself in the fall. I can assure you, that you're far from either dead or dying. But still, it's not normal to faint like that. Anything happened to you miss?

@,

NightStrike chuckled for a bit: "I think you misunderstood miss. I was just checking if you hurt yourself in the fall. I can assure you, that you're far from either dead or dying. But still, it's not normal to faint like that. Anything happened to you miss?

"I  don't think so-oh that does hurt though, I will defenetley need some ice for that." I giggled at my inside joke, and my horn started glowing. Soon, I was holding a chunk of ice in my front-right hoof. I brugh the ice up to my temple and lay it there, smiling at the sensation of coolness that went through my body. "Ahh....better." I held out one of my hooves to NightStrike and smiled. "I'm Freezia."

@, He shook the mares hoof in greeting before setting his down on the ground and answered, "The method of transport will be by train, as I was a train driver before the railways shut down."  Rut-Light knew of one train that would get them places at around 100 miles per hour, he was considering the famous 'Flying Equestrian' (Flying Scotsman ponified) but it was too rusted and broken down to even work.  "If you want specifics; we'll be riding inside a Class 50, a diesel locomotive capable of reaching 100 miles per hour.  Don't worry about payment right now, when we have this band rolling along, then you can pay."

@,@, @@Frosty V,

Noticing that Solar had backed up, Sunny lifter her tail against her left flank and walked back until she was again against him as she then plopped to a sit, feeling his warmth against her happily. "That's really nice of ya Rut...but are ya sure ya don't want anythin'?" she questioned the stallion intently, hardly believing he would just help her and the other ponies for literally nothing. "I'm excited as fire to see the 'Class 50.' It sounds so awesome!" Still trying to let Solar know she adored his presence, Sunny then closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek against his side lovingly.  She then looked over to the patiently waiting Frost. "What do ya think Frosty? Wanna ride in a train when we hit it big?" she asked excitedly.

Edited by ~Evil Aero~

@

Frost nodded his head almost fast enough he thought it would come off. " Oh yeah Sunny that would he awesome!" He said in a high pitched, excited tone. "I could set up a DJ car.....and a party car....I mean....once we have the supplies....and the OK from Rut here of course." He chuckled slightly trying to play off his awkward pause.

@, @@Wayzer, ((i have no idea what to type that doesn't involve godmodding... o.0 ah well, let's try something.))

Repsol looked at the display in front of him in astonishment. He'd never seen sompony just create random pieces of ice before. Well, except for maybe that icetrack Freezia created in the musichouse earlier. Wich also blew his mind, by the way.

As he scanned the surroundings, he noticed how it got kinda cold. He shivered once as he realised he didn't have any clothes with him. Except for the small bag on his back with his drumsticks and his lucky tunerkey.

"Hey, i dunno about you guys, but i'm going back inside."

Edited by repsol rave

@, @@Wayzer, ((i have no idea what to type that doesn't involve godmodding... o.0 ah well, let's try something.))

Repsol looked at the display in front of him in astonishment. He'd never seen sompony just create random pieces of ice before. Well, except for maybe that icetrack Freezia created in the musichouse earlier. Wich also blew his mind, by the way.

As he scanned the surroundings, he noticed how it got kinda cold. He shivered once as he realised he didn't have any clothes with him. Except for the small bag on his back with his drumsticks and his lucky tunerkey.

I looked up at him with a smile. "Okay, I'm right behind you. I could use a cup of hot tea for this kind of weather." I stapped on my saddlebag and levitated the chunck of ice to my head. "What are we waiting for? C'mon Repsol, lets head in!" I smiled at the thougt of the hot tea.

--

"Ouch! Mommy, it's hot." I rubbed my muzzle, frowning up at my mother.  "Honey, I warned you it would be. After all, it is hot tea."  my mother, Flora said with love and concern. I looked down into the steaming mug, and smiled. "It's like a hot tub." I pointed out. My mother sat down directly across from me, and leaned over to look into the mug. "And all those tiny ponies down there will be burnt if the tea hits them. But, oh well. Nothing we can do." I gulped down the tea, and licked my lips. "Yummy! And Mommy, are the ponies safe now?" My mother smiled that loving smile of hers and siply said; "Yes."

@,@,@@Frosty V,

Solar Sentinel

Solar nodded, listing to the ponies around him as the conversed. He didn't know anything about running a band.. or playing an interment...or even singing that well. If it were a military operation on the other hoof...that he knew about.

As Sunny rubbed her cheek on his side, Solar wrapped his wing around her as he had become accustom to, squeezing her lovingly, as he nuzzled the top of her head. He did not say a word as he was taking in the moment, enjoying what he had missed the past month while he was on duty and Sunny was out of Canterlot.

"I  don't think so-oh that does hurt though, I will defenetley need some ice for that." I giggled at my inside joke, and my horn started glowing. Soon, I was holding a chunk of ice in my front-right hoof. I brugh the ice up to my temple and lay it there, smiling at the sensation of coolness that went through my body. "Ahh....better." I held out one of my hooves to NightStrike and smiled. "I'm Freezia."

"Hi" NightStrike smiled back "I'm NightStrike if you couldn't hear it before. Pleasure to meet you."

"Yeah, I'll be coming with you. Man it's getting really cold here, I wouldn't mind a nice cup of tea or coffee either. And maybe, that way I'll get to know you guys somewhat better. After all, it doesn't happen to me often that I'm chatting with a famous drummer and an icepony."

He laughed a bit, and followed Repsol and Freezia

I jerked around, frowning up at NightStrike. "Icepony? Seriously? So I am a completley different pony race just because of my cutie mark? Let me hoof it to you, I am just a regular old unicorn. Understand?!" I sighed, and my ears tilted down. A soft pink blush appeard on my cheeks. "Sorry..."

Guardian sat around humming a tune that got stuck in his head. He was rocking back and forth to the imaginary beat, completely oblivious to the world around him. He then pulled out his bass and equipment and started to strum along while he hummed. It helped him pass the time.

(I should let you all know i'm taking off this weekend to a party and probably won't be on for a while. I am giving everyone permission to take control of my OC for the time being.)

• Brohoof 2

@,@@Wayzer,

Repsol froze in his tracks as he heared the sudden outbreak behind him. He slowly turned to Nightstrike, and looked at him in confusion, before turning to Freezia.

"Whoa there, he didn't mean anything by that. Why are you so jumpy suddenly?" He noticed the expression on her face and decided to not push any further on the subject. 

"Let's just get inside first, we can always start a fight later." he tried, jokingly pushing the mood into (hopefully) a better direction.

"Ok, seems legit. Plus, I don't want to fight. I just wanna hang out with you guys." I smiled at my words. At first it had been a normal concert, I was just ine if the fans in the crowd-but than it had all happened so fast. And now Repsol, NightStrike, and I were hanging out! So cool! I looked over at NightStrike, frowning. "I'm sorry."

@,@@repsol rave,

"No I'm sorry" NightStrike blushed which was quite a feat considering his coat was all black. "It was just a nickname I came up with, guess I shouldn't call you like that. Sorry Freezia, won't happen again." He tried to smile a bit at that last sentence. "I was just surprised by the amount of control you seem to have over it, I never saw a pony with a special talent relating to an element like ice or something. I guess I just let my thoughts wander off a bit and I'm sorry for that. Just please, let us not fight" He said, relating to Repsol's joke.

I sighed, and looked down at the ground. "It really isn't your fault, it was just me being sensative. Because where I am originally from, having magic like this means your blamed for everything cold that happened, even if it was just a icicle on a house, or an inch of snow-guess who it was blamed on; Me! I am just glad you guys aren't jerks like back then..Holly-haira and her crew members."

@,@@Wayzer,

Repsol turned his head quizzically as Freezia kept revealing things from her past. Whoa, this pony had some rough times... He thought as he flattened his ears for a second. He perked up quickly again tough as he stood up and turned back to the music house. His destination now clear in sight, the door to the backstage area of the musichouse, he started trotting again. He looked back, not stopping to trot, as he spoke up again. "Evereypony, i'm freezing! I really dunno about you guys, but i'm really going inside again now. And seeing as i'm the only one with backstage access, i suggest you come with me now!" He said in a playfull tone, trying to not sound too harsh. 

@,

"Seems like you had some hard things to cope with in your past. Well at least you can remember it. I just awoke at the edge of the Everfree a couple of years ago. Can't remember anything before that."

@@repsol rave,

"But let's follow Repsol, I don't know about you, but my hooves are freezing off hehe" 

I sighed. "Sometimes...I wish I couldn't remember it. But there is to much I need to remember, too much I need to watch out for." I trailed slowly behind Repsol and NightStrike. "I want to say thanks, to both of you. I havn't trusted many ponies in a long time, so it feels good yo have somepony to talk to."

@,

NightStrike was following Repsol inside when he heard Freezia thanking him. That brought a big smile on his face: "You're welcome, I love to help ponies. It makes you feel good inside. I don't know why, maybe because I haven't helped many ponies in the past before I could remember. I wouldn't know right? Anyway you're very welcome, just know that if you want someone to talk to, I'll always be there to listen."

Then he looked over to Repsol

@@repsol rave

"And I'm sure Repsol will listen too, right?!"

I smiled at NightStrike. "I am deeply sorry that you forgot yourr memories, NightStrike. I hope they return to you, and I do hope they come back to you. I also hope they are not as bad as mine."

I pulled my hood futher down over my face. The fluff felt good against my forhead.

@,@@Wayzer,

Repsol trotted to the back door to the musichouse. He didn't really want to stay outside any longer, anyway. As he opened te door he was imidiately blocked by a security pony. Tough when he showed his artist's pass the guards pony stepped out of the way. As Repsol stepped into the doorway, he turned around to the other two ponies. With now only his head visible from outside of the musichouse, he opened his mouth to speak again. "I'll be very happy to listen once we actually all get insisde! C'mon everypony, it's freezing out there!"  

NightStrike quickly trotted inside. "Whoa sorry, haha. But ehrm I don't want to stay outside it's way better here." He looked around for a bit, "So this is where all the special ponies come huh, looks fancy. I should join a concert like this too sometime, looks like fun to me."