Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hopes for Christmas?

Moonlight Magician

I don't really want a lot this year. I mean gifts are nice and all, but I always hate to get disappointed in getting something I've never even wanted in the first place. So I always like to get paid for Christmas. Money is what I really could use(plus I kinda need it right now...), and it also allows me to use the money for getting exactly what I want. :)

I already got over 60 dollars today from an early Christmas party I went to. I hope to get some more money throughout the rest of the holiday season. :)

Same as always. Video games. Though I decided to change it up slightly this year. I think I'll get a few merchandise related things. Some pony related but other things that are Zelda, Minecraft, related.

It'd make my younger self cry...clothes :wacko:. I'm hoping to get a few shirts related to shows I like, so that I can flaunt my nerdiness in front of all of my housemates all the better. Some posters too, and a game that a friend recommended to me. Nothing especially interesting.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not actually hoping for much this Christmas. Heck, I don't even want much. And I'm not gonna put in a typical, cheesy, 'family is all that matters even though I don't actually mean it ' line, I just can't think of anything I want. I got Prismacolour pencils in the mail the other week, I have an ipad, iTunes credit, and wifi, that's all that really matters. Oh yeah, and family and friends. :P

Also, another reason I don't want much is my family is really strapped for cash at the moment, and I really wouldn't want to worsen things for stuff I'll get sick of by the end of the holidays anyway.

Edited by Sweet Dreams

I didn't ask for anything for Christmas. My family and friends just don't have the money to be getting me anything. Besides I've spoiled myself so much lately. There are still things I want, but I won't ask for them.

Money, I guess?

I'm getting a Daring Do plush, too, but not on Christmas. So, yay.

But really, I just want the day to be fun and enjoyable. That's what I hope for.

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind FINALLY getting my 8 string guitar even if I am the one who had to pay for it, obviously. But well, it's not gonna happen, I have to wait til 14th january :C Also I would not mind maybe new CD. Things I want aren't exactly availible as gifts. :P Oh, a hug would be awesome! xD

A girlfriend, that is all I want/need for Xmas, i'd settle for online too

Eh, who wouldn't but it's not easy to get one... :P Patience.

I'm Hoping for the Wii U. Although i probably won't get it, ill still be happy with anything except for Clothing ;)

I 100% agree with you, I hate getting clothes, because most of the times it's the wrong size, and I have to go through the hassle of returning clothes. 

I myself want an I-pad and a pony plushie, I know I won't get either though :(

I may not have mentioned this earlier, but I do have one major hope for this coming Christmas. A hope greater than all the money in the world. My biggest hope for this Christmas, would be to give my girlfriend the best Christmas ever. :)

Money is really nice to have, but nothing even comes close to my Misty Pie's happiness.  :)

This post is cheesy as hell. I know. ^_^