Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you have?

The Soldier

Gluttony. I eat a LOT. Only because I get bored and I figure that either eating or sleeping is the solution. ._.

Envy. I envy a lot of people due to how smarter or prettier or more talented they are than me.

Sloth. I'm lazy. Really lazy. I hate exercising. >:c

Hopefully none. I'd like for it to be that way at least. ^^

Lust - I have no intense desires, especially not sexual ones.

Gluttony - I'm a little guilty of eating too many sweets at times, but I've cut down on my food intake a lot. I don't think I am particularly gluttonous with anything else. Moderation is key.

Greed - I'm a little bit tight with money since times are tough but I consider myself generous when able to be. I don't have an excess desire for material possessions at all.

Sloth - This is probably the one I have. I do tend to loaf around when I don't know what else to do. I consider myself laidback but it gets to the point of laziness sometimes.

Wrath - There are some things that can set me off and I can be fairly explosive when riled, but it takes an awful lot, and I don't have any violent tendencies or hatred.

Envy - Sometimes I look at others and wish I was in their position, but I also understand that everyone comes from a different walk of life and that life is not always fair. I believe in being the best that I can be. I very seldom feel jealousy.

Pride - I have enough pride in myself, but not anywhere close to the point where I would have a complex of being "better" than anyone else. On the contrary, I have issues with feeling as sufficient or important as others.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Sloth - I can motivate myself if I care otherwise I am a tad lazy.
Wrath - The right things can piss me off quite easily.
Greed - Pretty self explanatory. 
Gluttony - I only over eat if I missed a meal so I don't think I'm really a glutton.
Lust - Mind your damned business.
Envy - Self explanatory but the biggest one for me.
Pride - Too envious to take pride in anything.

1. Sloth: Very intelligent, creative, and talented. Too lazy and apathetic to do anything significant with any of it.

2. Greed: I have too much shit. Yet I still find myself buying more of it.

3. Gluttony: Knowledge and experience glutton.

4. Envy: Why does my neighbor get 3 nice cars? I work hard, I pay my taxes, why can't I have ONE nice car?

5. Pride: I'm a sexy genius.

6. Lust: Not really, if I had an intense desire for something, I probably wouldn't be as apathetic and sloth as I am.

7. Wrath: An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Too much work, too little reward.

Edited by Commander Urdnot
  • Brohoof 1

All of them except Pride and Greed. My self-esteem is pretty much dead into the ground. Also, my upbringing has pretty much trained me to not desire anything at all because I can't have it no matter how much I want it. So I'm not really all that greedy.

Gluttony? This is one of my lesser ones, but it's still difficult to restrain myself sometimes.

Lust? I used to have quite a bit of that one, but it's faded away due to a steady relationship, thankfully.

Sloth? One of my stronger ones. I am SUPER lazy and just hate DOING. I'd rather just have some automatic do man who does everything for me.(@,)

Envy? MY MOST POWERFUL. I am super jealous of anyone who shows talent in something better than I am or is overall superior. it's something I really need to work on. This is because I see life as a competition that I must win and anyone doing better than me means I'm losing.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

My primary sins are lust, gluttony, pride, and sloth.

I used to be incredibly lustful as a teen, and admittedly still am despite (or maybe because of?) the fact I'm in a semi-monogamous relationship with a girl who is equally lustful as I am, if not more so.

Gluttony, well, due to my high metabolism, I tend to eat a LOT.

I'm very prideful of myself, especially in regards to writing stories and music.

As for sloth, I am unbelievably lazy. I don' even leave my room most days (though one of my long-term goals is to get out more).

If I believed in a god, they wouldn't like me very much.

Sloth - Motivation to do certain things is incredibly difficult for me to have these days.

Wrath - I tend to get worked up over shit that doesn't even matter.

Greed - To my extreme detriment I often view my value determined by collective wealth, so I tend to see myself as totally worthless.

Gluttony - This was not a problem before, but because of my medicine combined with anxiety and depression, I probably eat too much nowadays. Been trying to cut down on that, but I'm an idiot.

Lust - If wishing I could be considered attractive by others counts, then yes.

Envy - I have this one a lot, but not necessarily for physical things. It is mainly for the worth that others have, the talents, the better personality. I just see myself as a mistake and would prefer to be someone else entirely.

Pride - And this is the one that I have none of. I basically can't take pride in anything anymore. 

Sloth. Definitely sloth. I'm an extremely lazy person.

I used to be pretty envious of others, both their material and non-material wealth. Not quite as much recently, though. I've just been less bitter in general the past few months, so that's good.

Pride is probably my lowest. It's hard to feel proud of anything when I'm a perfectionist, and there are so many people around who are better than me at everything.

I feel like I've got a pretty average mix of the rest.

Just a little bit of the 5 sins excluded lust and gluttony, all mixed and screwed. 

(edited)

Well...

Gluttony- I used to eat A LOT back when I was in junior high and early high school. But now? I occasionally skip meals on days where I didn't get as hungry. You tell me.

Sloth- I. AM. REALLY. LAZY.

Wrath- Used to have anger problems that manifested themselves from time to time, but now I'm rather chill.

Lust- I won't spill the beans here, but I'm DEFINITELY guilty of lust.

Envy- I've literally never had an issue being envious of other people.

Greed- A pretty easy and obvious no. 

Pride- I have had some self-esteem issues. You tell me.

Edited by Dusklicious

(edited)

Definitely,  envy. I'm just jealous of the skill and know-how others have of making fan-art, for example. While I'm sure those more experienced people don't mind me asking them to make artwork for me (regardless of whether they'd do it for free or a fee), I feel bad for having to rely on them to make fan art I envisioned all the time.

Sloth. I have no real motivation to get a better job. Which could bring in better income to me and my family. Again, I'm so afraid of failing that I don't even try to do so.

And while it's not one of the 7 deadly sins, I'm scared of a future where I'll have no one to depend on to support myself and whatever family I might have. How can I ever make it on my own when my elder family inevitably passes on?

Edited by Will Guide

• 1 month later...