• Cup (bowl, and the like)
    • Cone
    • Other? (Please post!)
  2. 2. Sprikles, or not?

• Spikles!
    • No thanks!
    • wats dat??

(edited)

This threads purpose is to once and for all solve the question on all our minds: Cup or cone?

There comes a time, in every man, woman and child's life, when they are asked the simple question of how they would like their ice cream served...in a cup...or cone?

This is the kind of debate out father fought for in World War One, so I say, go forth and debate!

oh yeah...and a poll.

I always enjoy eating my Ice cream in a cup, or more so a bowl, as I dislike cones, but I still chew on the cones because I like the texture of it in my mouth.

Oh yeah, and sprinkles, lets debate about that as well.

Edited by flare

What's strange was that I was back at around noontime, I was imagining a bit of kinetic typography, and I envisioned the letter A as a cone, with the words "Ice cream" making up the ice cream.

But in all seriousness, I wanna be able to not only eat the food, but the very thing that the food was served on. So yes, cones. Or one of those edible cups.

As of sprinkles, it depends on what the sprinkles are made from. There's the kind that feels crumbly and it feels like wax on my teeth...

(edited)

Cup.

You sir, are the only person...in this whole thread, aside from me, who chose cup!

This made World War 5 all worth it as our father had to fight for our freedom and the purpose of this thread!

YOU ARE AWESOME

Edited by flare
  • Brohoof 1

Cup, and with sprinkles. I don't like my ice cream spilling everywhere when I eat it.

• Brohoof 1

My teeth are very sensitive to cold, so eating ice cream takes too long with a cone and melts everywhere. With a bowl you can take your time and pick at your favorite parts, especially with flavors that have chunks of nuts or chocolate, or if you have a ton of different toppings.

• Brohoof 1

Waffle cones ftw, but if it's one of those cheap ones that taste like cardboard, then I'll go with cup.

Cones, and SPIKLES

I like my ice cream with spikles too, but it depends what type they are. There's some that are real food, there's some that are polished chocolate covered ants, and there's some that are made from candle wax. I personally like spikles that match choice A.

• Brohoof 2

if it's one of those cheap ones that taste like cardboard, then I'll go with cup.

Oh, but those cardboard ones are the best, I love cardboard and all its cardboard related purposes.

(edited)

Oh, but those cardboard ones are the best, I love cardboard and all its cardboard related purposes.

Nononononono. The ice cream cones that are like little cups...y'know, they're kinda light brown, have a wrapper on the bottom, textured like a piece of cardboard, tastes like cardboard too?

Cardboard tastes like mayonnaise.

Edited by Midnight

(edited)

Cup. I don't like cones. And I love sprinkles. I think I probably eat too much of them when I eat ice cream. Oh well. =P

(Seriously, though... I got worried and cut back on them. lol)

Edited by Envy

(edited)

cones are the way to go, there's nothing more satisfying than taking a bite out of a waffle cone with ice cream in the middle.

Edited by Strafe
  • Brohoof 1

Ice cream cone. I like the light airy ones fine, but I prefer the darker-colored thin crunchy ones that have a little bit of chocolate at the bottom. They taste better and they don't get soggy as fast.

As for sprinkles, they get everywhere, and don't really have much flavor. So I don't like 'em.

I prefer cups because I'm very messy with my cones. Often, the ice cream starts melting and spills everywhere. Cups are just neater. I'll eat the entire cone anyway though.

Also, I'm definitely a sprinkles gal. Love me some sprinkles.