1. 1. Cup or Cone?

• Cup (bowl, and the like)
    • Cone
    • Other? (Please post!)
  2. 2. Sprikles, or not?

• Spikles!
    • No thanks!
    • wats dat??

I prefer cups because I'm very messy with my cones.

I should have known, banana splits only come in cups not cones.

This thread is now a banana split!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Both! I am pretty much dead serious! It really does depend on what the weather is like. Let's say you're sitting in an air conditioned Ice Cream parlor. Then 9 times out of ten I will get it in a cone. Now, let's say you're spending a day at the Beach and it's 95 degrees. It's pretty clear that the ice cream will melt a lot fast then you can eat it. At this point I would have the Ice Cream in a cup. I can't really say I like one more then the other it just depends on what the weather is like etc.etc.

And Sprinkles FTW!

I should have known, banana splits only come in cups not cones.

This thread is now a banana split!

Posted Image

You make me hungry :o

I prefer a cup, because I don't like the mess that cones create. I don't eat ice cream all that often anyway.

Also: NO SPRINKLES. Put that on my ice cream and I will not be happy.

As long as it's a TASTY cone then yes, cone.

And as long as they're TASTY sprinkles then yes, sprinkles.

:D

I eat ice cream from a bowl, and sometimes on brownies, and occasionally, topped off with hot fudge. I like cones, but they get cold and soggy, and are much more expensive that bowls.

Although at Chevy's Mexican, they did serve ice cream in a bowl you could eat at one point.

• Brohoof 1

Are you kidding? A cone, obviously. It adds crunchy variety to an otherwise plain dessert, not to mention it's easier to eat with one hand and doesn't leave you with any garbage to throw away afterwards!

Are you kidding? A cone, obviously. It adds crunchy variety to an otherwise plain dessert, not to mention it's easier to eat with one hand and doesn't leave you with any garbage to throw away afterwards!

So, I'm the only one who eats the bowl afterward?

• 6 months later...

More of a cone, because it is just more food(If it is edible) but no sprinkles. Sprinkles are tasteless little chunks of sugar that make it "Look pretty". Plus if you have a cone, you don't have to worry about throwing it away or washing it. (Again if it is edible.)

Cup... It's better for a bunch of toppings. I really don't like cones, because well they just taste really bland to me... Oh well though, I will always be a cup person.

• Brohoof 1

Oh wow, one of my reaaaaly old threads! I don't even remember making this thread!

why not both? I always order a bowl with a cone on top. and sprinkles, always sprinkles. though I'm more of a hardening chocolate with brownie and cookie dough bits type of girl.

You have enlightened me. From now on, I'm going to do that (when possible)

Does the Ice cream end up looking like a gnome and his hat? (with the cone being the hat and the gnome is the icecream!)

Posted Image

Edited by Flare of the Future