1. 1. Cup or Cone?

• Cup (bowl, and the like)
    • Cone
    • Other? (Please post!)
  2. 2. Sprikles, or not?

• Spikles!
    • No thanks!
    • wats dat??

Waffle cones all the way, especially ones that are dipped in chocolate. Coldstone is my go-to place for ice cream and I normally get a waffle cone or a waffle bowl.

Although at Chevy's Mexican, they did serve ice cream in a bowl you could eat at one point.

That's probably fried ice cream. They coat the ice cream in a thin layer of a sweet breading, then fry it briefly; just long enough for the breading to get crispy but not enough for the ice cream to melt. Then they serve it in a waffle bowl.

Cup, no sprinkles. The cup helps a massive amount as far as no ice cream wasted what-so-ever. I've had bad experiences with cones as a kid anyways... Too much tip overs :( Ice cream I would never be able to get back. It's truely traumatic.

I'm not a big fan of cake cones (sugar cones are better), and sprinkles don't add much if anything to the flavor (and I couldn't care less about whether they enhance the appearance), but I get them if I can on the principle of getting more calories for my money.

By the way, has anyone here ever done sprinkle shots (such as at Friendly's)? It's whether you are given a dipping sauce cup full of sprinkles and you are supposed to pour the whole thing in your mouth and eat them all at once. I did half of one once, and the sprinkles immediately suck all the moisture out of your mouth and cement themselves all over your mouth, making it difficult and unpleasant to try to actually swallow them all.

Definitely rockin' the cone. Most of the ice cream places around my area only have plastic cups.....and YOU CAN'T EAT PLASTIC!!

I need to have a Sugar Cone, no matter what flavor or what mood I am. It's just a delightful ending to an otherwise orgasmic dessert!

I prefer a bowl over a cone. Cones break and you lose ice cream. And then I feel sad that I didn't get any of that Ice cream.

And I just don't like how sprinkles taste. They look delicious, but they just kinda taste bland to me.

• 9 years later...

I prefer a Cone! (an edible one) because you just eat the whole ice cream with the cone without having garbage at the end.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

I prefer a Cone! (an edible one) because you just eat the whole ice cream with the cone without having garbage at the end.

You still have to deal with the paper around the cone though :P

I prefer both. Depends on how hungry I am.

Edited by ExplosionMare

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

You still have to deal with the paper around the cone though :P

I prefer both. Depends on how hungry I am.

Not when I get them from the ice cream shop c: but yeah, you're right! But it's not that much of garbage when you've a cup with it x3

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Not when I get them from the ice cream shop c: but yeah, you're right! But it's not that much of garbage when you've a cup with it x3

I'm the same! I prefer cup so that I can collect any fallen icecream with a spoon. NO SWEETS SHALL BE LEFT BEHIND ON MY BOAT! Uhh... I mean cup :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...