Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Australia-Where to buy MLP merch in store

Best Username Ever

Depends where you're from. Toys R us has basic Hasbro stuff. If you're a Melbrony Critical hit has a decent range of plushies and blind bags and the like I think they have a few shirts and wallets. There is also Minotaur but the selection is atrocious and the staff members can be rather judgemental of random members. Outside Melbourne I'm sorry but no idea.

Edited by QuirkyUsername

Depends where you're from. Toys R us has basic Hasbro stuff. If you're a Melbrony Critical hit has a decent range of plushies and blind bags and the like I think they have a few shirts and wallets. There is also Minotaur but the selection is atrocious and the staff members can be rather judgemental of random members. Outside Melbourne I'm sorry but no idea.

Critical Hit also has a website (http://www.criticalhit.com.au) that you can purchase merchandise from and have it shipped anywhere in Australia for a fee or free of charge for orders over $50. I used their website last year to purchase my Pinkie Pie coffee mug and blind bag mini sets from them and found them to be very reliable.

In regards to merch in a store, as many have mentioned there isn't a lot in the way of items available in retail stores, but I have seen some items in my local EB Games stores where I live but they too only stock a small range.

Edited by rjrgmc28
  • Brohoof 1