Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Super Saiyan Fluttershy

Hive King

Did anyone else think that Fluttershy was going to go Super Saiyan in the power-ponies episode? I think it would have been hilarious if her hair spiked up, turned gold, and Spike mentioned how her power was over 9000. She'd be a bit less muscular though, Super Saiyans tend to be not be huge(With the exception of Trunks's flawed form)

• Brohoof 1

/

Would you mind to give some explanation to who or what that Super Saiyan is?

Its a race of fighters with monkey tails from a anime called Dragon Ball Z who

where highly tough fighters and etc in the super human sense.    A Super Saiyan is

when a warrior is pushed to a point of breaking due to a emotional trigger  and also

after training at high levels of gravity.  The main change is in the hair going to a golden blond 

and eyes changing to a blueish/greenish like color and a slight increase of muscles. 

• Brohoof 2

Indeed, they are infamous for transforming during moments of extreme rage and one in particular, Gohan has a trademark of getting angry, beating the crap out of a foe, calming down, and then getting punished by the foe

Indeed, they are infamous for transforming during moments of extreme rage and one in particular, Gohan has a trademark of getting angry, beating the crap out of a foe, calming down, and then getting punished by the foe

Not to discredit the DBKai version--but this song is a necessity for this scene.

But yeah--I wanted Fluttershy to transform into a Super Saiyan over Hulking out. But overall yeah--this was one of my favorite episodes. And you also attracted me here for the two loves I have. Fluttershy and Dragonball Z.

• Brohoof 1

Not to discredit the DBKai version--but this song is a necessity for this scene.

But yeah--I wanted Fluttershy to transform into a Super Saiyan over Hulking out. But overall yeah--this was one of my favorite episodes. And you also attracted me here for the two loves I have. Fluttershy and Dragonball Z.

Eh, I prefer the Kai voice acting but it doesn't matter, more DBZ/MLP fans, woot!

• Brohoof 1

Eh, I prefer the Kai voice acting but it doesn't matter, more DBZ/MLP fans, woot!

Kai's voice acting is overall better--I just don't like the displaced music. Sure it's the original score of the Japanese DBZ but it doesn't feel right. Falconer's DBZ Score made the American version and I feel that it belongs in the American version. Just as Super Sentai is Super Sentai and DBZ in Japan has Cha La Head Chala--we have different music. To change the music for no reason at all is crazy. Though, I do like the original Japanese soundtrack, it just seems out of place.

And Kai is more true to the manga--but I just like the soundtrack of Falconer's. If Falconer went to MLP and they made a soundtrack together it's be... weird.

Kai's voice acting is overall better

I will give you that. And I'll give you that Kai has less fitting music (though my only gripe is that all of the villains had the same theme, the gangster feel worked with freeza but nobody else).

My biggest gripe with Kai is all of the crap they cut out. I loved that filler.

With all of that said, I think that TFS has one of the best dub out there.

I will give you that. And I'll give you that Kai has less fitting music (though my only gripe is that all of the villains had the same theme, the gangster feel worked with freeza but nobody else).

My biggest gripe with Kai is all of the crap they cut out. I loved that filler.

With all of that said, I think that TFS has one of the best dub out there.

TFS does have some great dubbing given

its fan and what is a twist is it is still going 

and such and still on youtube...

Ha ha, i started to say "Like black on a Popo"  I also

think hes like one of the most bad ass peeps on the show

now given how they voice and use him in the lines and jokes!

I also think hes like one of the most bad ass peeps on the show

He is in the main show too. In the buu saga he's fighting Goten and Trunks at the same time, with one hand and not throwing a single punch. Or trying at all. He looked like he was loosing, but he was more or less surprised.

So yes, Holy Black on a Popo indeed.

@,

He was only weaker than Raditz in the Saiyan Saga, we have no actual numbers after that. Also, this is relatively on topic. The starting of the topic was on Fluttershy and Super Saiyans. We are talking about Super Saiyans and Popo.

Besides, for all we know, popo just wasn't trying even as much as he was against Trunks and Goten because of the TFS excuse of not caring. 

@@Flutterdork,

Yes, that is very likely. I actually put Gohan's personality traits into the Pony Personality Test, got Fluttershy. According to that test

Goku=Pinkie Pie(Yes, very true)

Vegeta=Rainbow Dash(Very true)

Gohan=Fluttershy(Best match up)

Frieza=Rarity(Same color scheme and love of sophistication)

Nova Shenron=Applejack(They're both stalwart and honest)

Android 18=Twilight(I really don't see the similarity) 

I'm sorry, but after seeing Smile HD, I agree with this, and do agree she can become Super Sayan. Of course she is also the only pony that seems to have actual martial arts experience (as per her fixing a bears back with martial arts it seems)

That would have felt forced. And it would have felt like it was trying to hard to pander. I do hope they never try that hard to pander.

Of course she is also the only pony that seems to have actual martial arts experience (as per her fixing a bears back with martial arts it seems)

Uh, hello:

eQRL4rC.png

• Brohoof 1

@@jish55

Fluttershy didn't go Super Saiyan in SMILE HD though, she just got enraged. Pinkie went Super Saiyan 2, as indicated by the sparks. Fluttershy seems to have more experience in grapples and holds, judging by the way she acts when enraged

@@JonPear

As if Flutterhulk wasn't pandering, I don't mind pandering anyway. . As for martial arts, Rarity hasn't shown it to the extent that Fluttershy has