Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Halo MLP Roleplay

QueenChrysalis

ODST PONY! :D

I've never roleplayed before, though, and I'm not sure how everything works :P

Lol, I wonder what the covenent are ponified. Gryphons? Are the Hunters mini Ursa Minors? :P

Lol, I wonder what the covenent are ponified. Gryphons? Are the Hunters mini Ursa Minors? :P

sound like a great idea and dont worry i never rped ithere lol

hope you will join :3

:( no pony whants to join

I'm down for the idea.

But it looks like were gonna need some more rules and what not lol.

I'll being making a pony jsut for this!

I would but this needs to be planned a tiny bit more XD

Yeah

@Master Chief

Your gonna have to set a basis for a story and what not.

Heres some quick guidelines.

Setting

Character Type (Are we spartans, marines, Hell Jumpers?)

How will Pegasus, Earth poiny, and Unicorn play (you can restrict and say only rath pony for example)

Just a few thoughts

I would but this needs to be planned a tiny bit more XD

I'm down for the idea.

But it looks like were gonna need some more rules and what not lol.

I'll being making a pony jsut for this!

Yeah

@Master Chief

Your gonna have to set a basis for a story and what not.

Heres some quick guidelines.

Setting

Character Type (Are we spartans, marines, Hell Jumpers?)

How will Pegasus, Earth poiny, and Unicorn play (you can restrict and say only rath pony for example)

Just a few thoughts

my main idea is equestria but 600 years later and the aliens are trying to take over and we follow the last of the odst pony trying to win back the land

Sounds fun, I love Halo. But as pinkie said, you'll have to plan a bit more than this ;) Get a storyline, rules, etc first.

Sounds fun, I love Halo. But as pinkie said, you'll have to plan a bit more than this ;) Get a storyline, rules, etc first.

welll thats why i post it to get your input and see what ideas you may have ^_^

welll thats why i post it to get your input and see what ideas you may have ^_^

Well, a Halo setting seems in order, perhaps the same time periods. You could replace humans with ponies. Covenant could still be aliens, or maybe griffons as someone else said. Most of the weapons would have to be modified to fit hooves though. Other than that, you could just borrow from Halo's storyline.

Rules you'll have to decide yourself since you're the RP owner :P

Well, a Halo setting seems in order, perhaps the same time periods. You could replace humans with ponies. Covenant could still be aliens, or maybe griffons as someone else said. Most of the weapons would have to be modified to fit hooves though. Other than that, you could just borrow from Halo's storyline.

Rules you'll have to decide yourself since you're the RP owner :P

of course ponys and i was thinking goats as gruns and minotores as brutes and as for story yes alot like the odst

It would be nice to rp a lonely but sient rp rather than a huge gory action filled one for once...

But yeah, some rules are needed. We could help you with em, just ask.

Oh, and plus the covenants could instead of being of a different race, could just be another type of pony, who also stand upright of soemthing. Plus, then that would also give the chance for one person in this rp to be the enemy who turns good and fights his own race after them expelling them. Just like in halo aswell.

It would be nice to rp a lonely but sient rp rather than a huge gory action filled one for once...

But yeah, some rules are needed. We could help you with em, just ask.

Oh, and plus the covenants could instead of being of a different race, could just be another type of pony, who also stand upright of soemthing. Plus, then that would also give the chance for one person in this rp to be the enemy who turns good and fights his own race after them expelling them. Just like in halo aswell.

if you are good whit rp and rule plys help me :D