Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Would You Kill The Avatar Above You?

SS Patches

just like the title this game is simple just put down a way for an avatar to get killed it could simple as heart attack or as detailed as he slipped down in to a pile of glass shards puncturing his heart from behind.

I cant even see your avatar, so I will say with the purifying element of fire (aka burnt to death)  

that's the point i leave my avatar up to ponie's imaginations

To The Narrator dragged out on to a carousel and nailed there with a saw attached to the roof so that you have to try and keep dodging it or decapitation

I'll lift you up with telekinesis, then use telekinesis to slowly rip your arms and legs off, use telekinesis to flip you upside down and slam you head first unto the floor.

• Brohoof 1

So we go on a adventure. There's a split in the road that we've been following and so we come to a stop to decide what to do next. I'll take the high road and you take the low road we decide. I go up and up and up until I walk up to cloud level. Meanwhile, you walk down down down in to a lake. You keep walking, oblivious to the lake around you until... I keep walking until I fall off of a cliff I couldn't see because it was covered in clouds. As I say my prayers and think the end is upon me, I hit a lake and sink to the bottom where you catch me. You ask me "where did you come from". "Up in the sky I say." You respond with "then shouldn't me having caught you have broken my arms then?" to which I respond with "no, we're in the bottom of a lake, the water slowed me down." You merely say "oh" and drown. That is how you died saving me from a horrible death. Because of your heroic sacrifice, I didn't fall to death. Marry Christmas!

Edited by Toa Tahu
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...