Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you Love and Tolerate CopperCab (Micheal Copper)

Spingle Bloob

So CopperCab has been ridiculed for his ignorant rants and has been teased for being ginger. Red hair and freckles. He has ranted on Gangnam Style saying it's sublimal messaging from North Korea, and claims St.Patricks Day is racist. He also believes that Ginger is a race. I have nothing against this guy but sometimes he just makes a fool of himself. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtGiDF1B0iJH1nc5VVa42KQ

Yes, because he's a troll, he is NOT serious. Have you seen the video where he basically tells Autotune the News to go fuck themselves because he was autotuned? They ALWAYS ask before autotuning someone, and Coppercab would have had to say yes before it could have been made.

Just something I noticed~

Yes, because he's a troll, he is NOT serious. Have you seen the video where he basically tells Autotune the News to go fuck themselves because he was autotuned? They ALWAYS ask before autotuning someone, and Coppercab would have had to say yes before it could have been made.

Just something I noticed~

I thought the same thing. But I just feel sorry for him. Though I believe his GINGERS HAVE SOULS video was serious and he thought it was a major problem.

Edited by Rainbow Alejandro

I thought the same thing. But I just feel sorry for him. Though I believe his GINGERS HAVE SOULS video was serious and he thought it was a major problem.

I can understand him being upset about being made fun of and stuff, but what he did was so out of control. If he was serious, I do...really feel bad for him. But if he's not, I hope he's glad for all the negative attention he has. :( Not how I'd wanna get famous.

I can understand him being upset about being made fun of and stuff, but what he did was so out of control. If he was serious, I do...really feel bad for him. But if he's not, I hope he's glad for all the negative attention he has. :( Not how I'd wanna get famous.

Ugh, this is reminding me of Justin Beiber.

Yeah i can, just because I feel like hes doing it because he may have actually been bullied for being a ginger maybe, or other reasons(Btw gingers not having souls is a very odd and stupid assumption.) 

Sure he is doing some crazy accusations, but i'm sure he has a reason in it deep down.

Maybe i'm just to sympathetic, idk.

It seems like hes trolling, probably just to get attention though.

But i don't really have a reason to hate him, especially since i'm sure he has reasons for why he's like this.