Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Christmas in Canterlot

Silver Sun

Hello everypony! This is my very first roleplay,so I hope it goes well.

I need:

3 Stallions

2 Mares

Stallions:

Mares:

1. Silver Sun ( thats me :) )

It's a first come first serve atm, if I dont get enough ponies then I'll cancel this one. I hope you all enjoy this roleplay, it's a romance mostly :) those are my favorite. I know its only a few days until Christmas but theres always New Years too:) if you have any questions message me and Ill be happy to answer,   Please include a link to your ponys' archive. Here's a basic layout, I will change it if needed :) Have a Merry Christmas:)

-Silver

It's Christmas time in Canterlot, and everypony is excited for the decorations, the smell of Christmas pies, and waiting to hear the bells of Santas sleigh.

As always around Christmas, everypony wants somepony to share it with, join me on a search for the perfect present, the most amazing Christmas dinner, and mostly love <3. There may be heart ache, and heart break.

(i know this is'nt perfect, but ill change it when more ponies join)

post-10671-0-73498500-1387852399.jpg

1. Ponies don't celebrate Chrism as, they celebrate Heart's Warming. 
2. This is supposed to be in the Roleplay Planning & OOC section, not the Roleplays section.
3. Please, do not make this advanced. Advanced RPs don't work fo RPs like this, as you have to type in 800 characters instead of the regular 200. Especially if it's your first RP.
4. I'd like to join with an OC who's page I'm still working on, named Forest Rift. If you don't get enough mares, then I'll probably switch to Evergreen, and fill up the last spot with her sister Wintergreen.

Pirate Pete's purple parrot plundered the plank.  Pirate Pete's purple parrot plundered the plank.  Pirate Pete's purple parrot plundered the plank. Pirate Pete's purple parrot plundered the plank.  Pirate Pete's purple parrot plundered the plank.  Pirate Pete's purple parrot plundered the plank.  Pirate Pete's purple parrot plundered the plank.  Pirate Pete's purple parrot plundered the plank. Pirate Pete's purple parrot plundered the plank. Pirate Pete's purple parrot plundered the plank.